New pro BB Flex Lewis

joelast

joelast

Awards
What do you guys think of the welsh bodybuilder Flex Lewis, Muslce and Fitness just did a section on him and leg training, you might also have seen him in some new gaspari nutrition adds.
I think he's got a pretty good physiqe, more proportional than many other modern bodybuilders. do you guys think he's got a good future in the sport?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
The dudes only 21 or something right? He is still too small all over to really compete with the big boys but give him a few years and he'l do well. He does have crazy forearms though!!

joelast

joelast

Awards
I'm pretty sure he's 24, but thats still really young for the sport. Hes older than that mamoth 22 year old Trey Brewer whos a monster but i think Lewis has much proportions.

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure he's 24, but thats still really young for the sport. Hes older than that mamoth 22 year old Trey Brewer whos a monster but i think Lewis has much proportions.
Brewer's problem is that his legs completely over shadow the rest of his physique, which isn't bad, and also throw off his proportions. If he can just get the rest of his body to catch up he will be in the top tier of bodybuilding. His legs are absolutely crazy.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Trey is bringing up his arms pretty nicely, but i do agree.

This new guy i think needs some size. If hes short it may be hard to get bigger and keep it looking good.

It seems like alot of the newer guys like to focus on legs. They have large sweeping quads but their shoulders, lats, tris tend to seem lacking.
By no means am i one to critique but hey, thats what they do it for.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw him at the L.A. Fit Expo, his calves look like fricken tumors! As Aussiemade said, he's still so young, so he's got plenty of years to add density to his frame.

He's got great forearms too.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
yeah he does look awesome for his age but has years and years to go before he could even make top 20 on a pro stage, he is just too small all over. Insane calves though!! At LEast Brewer has the size, at least in his lower body, just needs some more mass up top.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah he does look awesome for his age but has years and years to go before he could even make top 20 on a pro stage, he is just too small all over. Insane calves though!! At LEast Brewer has the size, at least in his lower body, just needs some more mass up top.
Brewer is a freak beast, holy cow, literally, the man's the size of an actual cow.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Brewer is a freak beast, holy cow, literally, the man's the size of an actual cow.
I've seen him on youtube..........he is the size of a cow, unfortunately for his sake the cows IQ is much much higher.