Serious Bodybuilders check this out!!!

  1. Serious Bodybuilders check this out!!!


    IRON AGE- Virtual Posedown

    AWESOME PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2


  2. I'm an arnie fan, but he looks a little out of proportion to me.

  3. The classic bb look is so much more bad@ss in my opinion, Seeing those guys do the vacuum pose and comparing in the ronnie who looks like he just ate a turtle before going on stage is amazing.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
    •   
       


  4. Major differences in the way things have changed. Each have some of their own merit though.

  5. Did anyone ever notice that Ronnie's quads are massive, but have minimal definition ?

    On the other hand, his glutes, hams, calves have excellent definition, just not the quads though.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    The classic bb look is so much more bad@ss in my opinion, Seeing those guys do the vacuum pose and comparing in the ronnie who looks like he just ate a turtle before going on stage is amazing.
    I thought it was just me who saw that, it's like he's got a gut hiding under his abs or something.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  7. i don't know much about bodybuilding to this degree, but the boys of yesteryear seem to look healthier to me.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Manimalia View Post
    i don't know much about bodybuilding to this degree, but the boys of yesteryear seem to look healthier to me.
    There may be something to that. Back then wasn't Brewer's Yeast one of the best nutritional options for obtaining some good quality protein? It's a bit nutty.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  9. I dig the older look too. I'd much rather have Arnold's physique, esp. compared to Ronnie.

  10. Very cool.

    Dorian's back was out of this world.
    NSCA - CSCS

  11. Dorian looks ill

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Manimalia View Post
    i don't know much about bodybuilding to this degree, but the boys of yesteryear seem to look healthier to me.
    yeah I have to agree, I'd really like to look into the major nutritional
    and supplement changes between then and now; because science is advancing, and so is training technique, yet the classic guys have so much more visual appeal than the new guys. the new guys are a lot bigger, but it looks all bloated, like they're holding a ton more water or something. I'd much rather be a smaller guy with undeniable quality and tone of muscle like stone, than a juggernaught who looks like their muscle is made of prison bologna
    injected with water. At first I just assumed it was modern steroids doing it, but Arnold did steroids and look at him, aand I'm sure the peers of his time were on similar anabolic setups...

  13. I wanna be big like now...but realisticaly fo rliving purposes, have no issues with old school.

    I would love to be stacked like Columbo.

  14. awsome site good find

  15. image if sergio was on as much gear as the pros now days......his arms might reach 30"!!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Nightwanderer View Post
    yeah I have to agree, I'd really like to look into the major nutritional
    and supplement changes between then and now; because science is advancing, and so is training technique, yet the classic guys have so much more visual appeal than the new guys. the new guys are a lot bigger, but it looks all bloated, like they're holding a ton more water or something. I'd much rather be a smaller guy with undeniable quality and tone of muscle like stone, than a juggernaught who looks like their muscle is made of prison bologna
    injected with water. At first I just assumed it was modern steroids doing it, but Arnold did steroids and look at him, aand I'm sure the peers of his time were on similar anabolic setups...

    It is the difference in the AMOUNT OF STEROIDS. Sure Arnold used, but at much smaller dosages and not stacked with everything under the kitchen sink. I have ZERO respect for the current pros because of this. They look like sh*t to me, but I hate bodybuilding anyway, it is just not interesting and won't ever catch on mainstream as a real "sport".

  17. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    It is the difference in the AMOUNT OF STEROIDS. Sure Arnold used, but at much smaller dosages and not stacked with everything under the kitchen sink. I have ZERO respect for the current pros because of this. They look like sh*t to me, but I hate bodybuilding anyway, it is just not interesting and won't ever catch on mainstream as a real "sport".
    Actually its the difference in the amount of slin, HGH, and different AAS like formyldienolone used.

    I dont see why someone would have zero respect for something they could not or would not have the balls to ever do. But hey keep hatin...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bodybuilders abs
    By avalenzi in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 01:22 PM
  2. U bodybuilders can help me...Please look
    By Under Repair in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 11:19 PM
  3. Bodybuilders on Fit TV right now
    By matthams in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-04-2006, 12:57 AM
  4. IGF-1 is being used by bodybuilders on TV
    By x_muscle in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-26-2004, 01:36 AM
  5. Natural Bodybuilders?
    By trytter in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-17-2003, 11:06 AM
Log in
Log in