Thoughts on Trey Brewer, and others...

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.82%

Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    EVERYONE ON THESITE
    just tell them that you met Frank at his show, and say that although he told you not to tell anyone else, he stated that he in fact did use steroids.

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Hate4TheWeak View Post
    LMFAO at those pics....
    Trey Brewer looks like he should be wearing a pair of overalls and riding around on a John Deer tractor or Milking a cow or some sht out der in Arkansas or somewhere lol.....

And I've seen those pics of Lee before what a nut!! I could only imagine the type of gear he has to use to come in looking like that after that type of "binge eating".
    that first part is funny as hell cause it's so true!Now this is what Lee says,but hesays he takes it easy on the drugs.Says he hates having to look forward to getting pinned on a regular basis and he'd rather just eat alot of food to gain.He has been out for a while and now he's came back and in MD he said he hasn't used any drugs since he left.He said theirs no point if you're not competing.I believe him myslef.The guy was bigger than most will ever be as a teenager and he has a natural look.Of course much bigger than naturals though.He comes from a line of bb'rs.He's like a pit.Something would be wrong if he wasn't buff.(ironically at a short height)
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.44%

Quote Originally Posted by pantera101 View Post
    that first part is funny as hell cause it's so true!Now this is what Lee says,but hesays he takes it easy on the drugs.Says he hates having to look forward to getting pinned on a regular basis and he'd rather just eat alot of food to gain.He has been out for a while and now he's came back and in MD he said he hasn't used any drugs since he left.He said theirs no point if you're not competing.I believe him myslef.The guy was bigger than most will ever be as a teenager and he has a natural look.Of course much bigger than naturals though.He comes from a line of bb'rs.He's like a pit.Something would be wrong if he wasn't buff.(ironically at a short height)
    Lee has a gift to say the very least for sure. And his small stature (really all shorter bb's) helps him to look/get so fcuking wide!! Def one of the greatest of ALL TIME IMO...(Your opinions don't matter anyways so...)
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.81%

Quote Originally Posted by Hate4TheWeak View Post
    Lee has a gift to say the very least for sure. And his small stature (really all shorter bb's) helps him to look/get so fcuking wide!! Def one of the greatest of ALL TIME IMO...(Your opinions don't matter anyways so...)
    BB'ing makes me love being 5'8"How many normal guys can say they love being under 6'?
  5. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

BB'ing makes me love being 5'8"How many normal guys can say they love being under 6'?
    definately harder to fill your frame out at above 6foot esp with not so 'big' genetics. I always say if i was 5'8" or something like that i would be heeeeYuge!
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.81%

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    definately harder to fill your frame out at above 6foot esp with not so 'big' genetics. I always say if i was 5'8" or something like that i would be heeeeYuge!
    But then you got arnold,lou,toney at 6' plus and markus and ronnie at just under 6'.......I guess they do have great genetics and lots of juice.

I like the look of shorter guys personally.And that backwards since I'm "shorter"It should be the other way around cause of the grass being greener on the other side and all.They have a pit bull look though and pits are the coolest most badass dogs ever!!!

Edit:whats that word you use hate?badass________
  7. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

just saw some more recent pics of trey brewer guest posing. I saw it on PM.com.....looked better but i think he still needs to not get so fat in the offseason.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.39%

just saw some more recent pics of trey brewer guest posing. I saw it on PM.com.....looked better but i think he still needs to not get so fat in the offseason.
    I agree, I think it takes awhile via experience to know exactly what you're able to do in terms of cutting fat mass in X amount of time prior to a show. That or you have bastard genetics and can cut just by thinking really hard about it. Either way, not sure Trey is at either point.

I think Lee had his body's cut-ability down to a science, so he could afford to go hungry hungry hippo in the off season and come in with jaw line striation.
    NSCA - CSCS
  9. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I agree, I think it takes awhile via experience to know exactly what you're able to do in terms of cutting fat mass in X amount of time prior to a show. That or you have bastard genetics and can cut just by thinking really hard about it. Either way, not sure Trey is at either point.

I think Lee had his body's cut-ability down to a science, so he could afford to go hungry hungry hippo in the off season and come in with jaw line striation.
    agree also. i think trey might be falling in the gear crutch catergory too early. THinking you can get away with eating poor and gear will always help save the day. I cant imagine the doses he will be doing when he is 30 if he is still in the game.
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.81%

Lee loves to eat!He says it all the time.In the latest MD he says he hates dieting and does it only for the fans.So therefore he hasn't dieted in a couple yr's I believe?How long has he been out/banned?That will be interesting to see,He says it's just harder to get through though.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.39%

Lee loves to eat!He says it all the time.In the latest MD he says he hates dieting and does it only for the fans.So therefore he hasn't dieted in a couple yr's I believe?How long has he been out/banned?That will be interesting to see,He says it's just harder to get through though.
    Some of Lee's shots with the fork full of greasy @$$ looking steak makes me hungry everytime I see it. Its making me hungry now thinking about it.

I don't think his ban was lifted from the IFBB (I think...) the ban was a one year ban, then Bob Chick was going to help plead before the IFBB board on Lee's behalf, but I believe there was no dice.
    NSCA - CSCS
  12. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.56%
    Achievements Posting Pro

y he get banned?
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.39%

Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    y he get banned?
    For competing in other body buiding federations. IFBB is like Dana White and the UFC. Once you're under contract you are an exclusive athlete under my federation. It's a business thing.
    NSCA - CSCS
  14. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.13%

He competed in a PDI (rival bodybuilding organization) competition. I believe it was the PDI Night of Champions.
  15. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.81%

Some of Lee's shots with the fork full of greasy @$$ looking steak makes me hungry everytime I see it. Its making me hungry now thinking about it.

I don't think his ban was lifted from the IFBB (I think...) the ban was a one year ban, then Bob Chick was going to help plead before the IFBB board on Lee's behalf, but I believe there was no dice.
    He's back!He also got banned from MD for some remarks to others on discussion boards.He is definately back though.It's in MD.His return to MD and the IFBB.He got irritated with the reporter when he kept asking about how he feels to be back and all,He was like how ****ing clear do I have to make it?!He's still the old Lee thats for sure!I hope he still has the dumb question of the month in his column.I'll check later but I believe he's been gone for over 2 yrs.

EDIT:He was banned from the IFBB in the fall of 06
  16. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.13%

He's back!He also got banned from MD for some remarks to others on discussion boards/He is definately back though.It's in MD.His return to MD and the IFBB.He got irritated with the reporter when he kept asking about how he feels to be back and all,He was like how ****ing clear do I have to make it?!He's still the old Lee thats for sure!I hope he still has the dumb question of the month in his column.I'll check later but I believe he's been gone for over 2 yrs.
    He was banned back in 06 right before the oympia. So not quite two years yet, but almost.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.39%

He's back!He also got banned from MD for some remarks to others on discussion boards/He is definately back though.It's in MD.His return to MD and the IFBB.He got irritated with the reporter when he kept asking about how he feels to be back and all,He was like how ****ing clear do I have to make it?!He's still the old Lee thats for sure!I hope he still has the dumb question of the month in his column.I'll check later but I believe he's been gone for over 2 yrs.

EDIT:He was banned from the IFBB in the fall of 06
    oh sweet. How old is Lee? Does he still have legitimately competitive years left in him?
    NSCA - CSCS
  18. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.13%

oh sweet. How old is Lee? Does he still have legitimately competitive years left in him?
    35, so his time is definitely limited. It will be interesting to see what kind of size and conditioning he can bring if he has really been reinstated and is really going to compete again.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.31%

Do you reckon lee is coming back?
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.39%

Just curious if anybody else listens to Bob & Dan's bodybuilding radio
    NSCA - CSCS
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.31%

yes i do i have listened to every one lol
  22. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.81%

Quote Originally Posted by harlan100 View Post
    Do you reckon lee is coming back?
    Yes he is!He has been reinstated into the IFBB and he's excited about it.Plus he's broke right now.He lost his rights to compete,a supp contract,then his contract to MD.He says he hasn't been racing lately,which he loves,becuase of money being tight.He has all the motivation in the world to competete right now!Like I said earlier(I think)Lee loves to eat and hates to diet.He says he only does it for the fans.Thats it!Thats the other thing he was saying how dieting the first time this year is going to be a B!TCH to get through cause he hasn't dieted in roughly 2 yrs and he has noticed the longer he goes,the tougher it is to get through.He says after the first diet it will all be down hill though as he plans on competing in quite a few shows a year.
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.44%

But then you got arnold,lou,toney at 6' plus and markus and ronnie at just under 6'.......I guess they do have great genetics and lots of juice.

I like the look of shorter guys personally.And that backwards since I'm "shorter"It should be the other way around cause of the grass being greener on the other side and all.They have a pit bull look though and pits are the coolest most badass dogs ever!!!

Edit:whats that word you use hate?badass________
    Badassnessosity!!!!
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.13%

Cant wait to see Lee back in action!
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.44%

^^^^ X-mothafcukin-2 ^^^^^
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.31%

lees arms are sick
  27. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.81%

Quote Originally Posted by harlan100 View Post
    lees arms are sick
    Especially his forearms!His and Mark Mcgrath's forearms are why I work mine twice a week.Lee doesn't do any direct work for his though! He's got very nice quads and calves too.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.07%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Especially his forearms!His and Mark Mcgrath's forearms are why I work mine twice a week.Lee doesn't do any direct work for his though! He's got very nice quads and calves too.
    haha Mark McGrath from Sugar Ray?
  29. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.74%

Pantera, you on MD alot too? I am fo sure. Keeps me up on all the latest!
  30. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.81%

Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    haha Mark McGrath from Sugar Ray?
    **** you man!Lol!!!Frank Mcgrath!I always get frank,Mark,and jeremy confused.I always have to think about it before I say it.Guess I forgot to this time.....Lol!
  31. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.81%

Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Pantera, you on MD alot too? I am fo sure. Keeps me up on all the latest!
    I have a subscription to MD.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.07%
    Achievements Posting Pro

**** you man!Lol!!!Frank Mcgrath!I always get frank,Mark,and jeremy confused.I always have to think about it before I say it.Guess I forgot to this time.....Lol!
    lol
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.39%

Thoughts on Victor Martinez and thoughts on Phil Heath.

Is Victor taking out Jay this year or will politics favor Jay again?

Phil Heath not a veteran, no quite a rookie vs Ben White, rookie with the biggest mouth since King Kamali?
    NSCA - CSCS
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.8%

I think Phil Heath will lose to Dennis Wolf each and every time going forward. He is only going to get better IMO and he's still young as well.

Jay will get the O again i think. I cant see him losing it until he retires.
  35. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.13%

Phil Heath is a monster, with an incredible physique, and I guarantee that he will win the Olympia, just not this year. There is no way he will walk in and leave with the Sandow his first year.

Jay will instantly start the competition with an advantage. It's harder to lose the title Mr. Olympia then it is to win it. Look at Arnold, Haney, Yates, Coleman, and now Cutler. They all had years where they clearly did not have the best physique on stage, but because of politics and for whatever other reasons, they retained their title another year. Cutler's physique sucks, and it's not because I simply don't like the mass monsters. Yates is my favorite bodybuilder of all time and he was one of the first mass monsters, so I am really hoping we will have a new Mr. Olympia this year.

Victor definitely deserved to win last year, but as we all know he didn't. I believe if Victor hadn't gotten hurt earlier this year then he would have easily been able to come in and take the Sandow. The IFBB has heard a lot about how Cutler shouldn't have beaten Victor last year and I don't believe they would have made the same mistake this year, unless Cutler clearly brought a better package this year. So, it will be interesting to see how far Victor's injury has set him back this year. Does anyone know his current status as far as his injury?
  36. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

phil has a alright physique but his genetics arent that good imo. i mean sure he can build muscle great and all that but his frame is not good. i really dont think he will win an olympia.

jay sucks. i mean hes a good guy, trains hard, has alot of mass. he doesnt please the eye imo.

victor's injury will hurt his chances. if dexter could build more or his lat width and size along with better calves i think he should win his first. the guy looks pleasing to my eye. idk you never know what those judges are really looking for. seems like the biggest guy wins most of the time.
  37. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.56%
    Achievements Posting Pro

phil has a alright physique but his genetics arent that good imo. i mean sure he can build muscle great and all that but his frame is not good. i really dont think he will win an olympia.

jay sucks. i mean hes a good guy, trains hard, has alot of mass. he doesnt please the eye imo.

victor's injury will hurt his chances. if dexter could build more or his lat width and size along with better calves i think he should win his first. the guy looks pleasing to my eye. idk you never know what those judges are really looking for. seems like the biggest guy wins most of the time.

why dont u like phil's frame?

WHEN DO U GUYS THINK EVAN AND TREY START USING HEAVY GEAR? WHAT DO U THINK THEY USE?
  38. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

hes too small, (short) and he doesnt have wide shoulders or long arms.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I think Dennis Wolf and Dexter Jackson are both better than Phil Heath. I think Phil Heath is just a lot of hype.
  40. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    I think Dennis Wolf and Dexter Jackson are both better than Phil Heath. I think Phil Heath is just a lot of hype.
    agreed.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trey Brewer 3 weeks out
    By Rah22491 in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 12:59 AM
  2. trey brewer talks
    By mindgame in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-14-2008, 04:19 PM
  3. Trey Brewer???
    By thahotboy in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-22-2008, 11:09 PM
  4. Thoughts on Trey Brewer, and others...
    By LiftNDestroy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 09:41 AM
  5. Trey Brewer...WOW...
    By MentalTwitch in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 05:36 PM