Thoughts on Trey Brewer, and others...

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. I REMEBER THAT KID...hes not big just ripped.

where are the gyno pics?

why would he be on roids at such a young age, your body is growing like weeds... if i ate more food in hs , i would be well over 240 now.

2. evan is sponored by animal... animal prides themselfs as roid free..
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post

why would he be on roids at such a young age, your body is growing like weeds... if i ate more food in hs , i would be well over 240 now.
    he would be on roids at such a young age because his father was supplementing them to him as "vitamins"...thats why.

4. brolic-

I'm not sure who you are referring to, but to suggest that Evan or Trey are natural is ridiculous.

5. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    brolic-

I'm not sure who you are referring to, but to suggest that Evan or Trey are natural is ridiculous.
    Uhh, yea.........................I mean what? Evan and Trey are all natty, any educated human being knows that!
    On a side note: Happy 420 MOFOs!!!!!!!!!!!
    •   

6. lol of course evan and trey are natty i mean they bulk bulk and then come in at a chisled 275(trey) and the only supp they use are liver tabs and a multi vitamin combined with food and lots of sleep!

7. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    lol of course evan and trey are natty i mean they bulk bulk and then come in at a chisled 275(trey) and the only supp they use are liver tabs and a multi vitamin combined with food and lots of sleep!
    dont forget dat dere cell tech!

8. I gained 30lbs in 2weeks off dat der cell-tech!! Is wasz crazie for pct Iz had tu use dat nolva, clomid and dat mofcukin letro!! But I still retained 28lbs after pct!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    brolic-

im just saying that I am a die or ride animalpak guy.. and on the fourm, no roid talk is allowed and animal prides its self that their bodybulders are natty...

fyi u ever seen wrath or house?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    im just saying that I am a die or ride animalpak guy.. and on the fourm, no roid talk is allowed and animal prides its self that their bodybulders are natty...

ride or die animal pak guy ? Huh ?

Animal the supplement line, or just the multivitamin ?

I'm not sure what you are talking about.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    Frank McGrath is an absolute ****ing monster and, actually, is my favorite modern bodybuilder -- Zane is my favorite, and I'm not about mass at all, but McGrath looks such a badass haha..

and your right -- absolutely no way he is natural.. he is like 275 lbs for christ sake.

12. I googled Frank McGrath. If he is that same guy I always see in Animal ads in magazines with the white wife beater, then that guy is loaded on chemicals without a doubt in my mind.

13. That's the guy.. he's ridiculous.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    That's the guy.. he's ridiculous.

His bi's and forearms look borderline (minor) synthol. Probably not, just saying. His arms look more bloated then bough.
    NSCA - CSCS

15. That guy's all die or ride
    Brolic what forum do you think your in where you can't talk about roids??? This is a Bodybuilding forum and there is a steroid section so...............I don't know, I know it sounds crazy but I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say I think steroids are exactly what your supposed to talk about here WTF!!!!

16. i meant. i am tru follow of the animal lifestyle... i just want know when is house and wrath gonna take the "stage" and get some real press

17. Quote Originally Posted by Hate4TheWeak View Post
    That guy's all die or ride
    Brolic what forum do you think your in where you can't talk about roids??? This is a Bodybuilding forum and there is a steroid section so...............I don't know, I know it sounds crazy but I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say I think steroids are exactly what your supposed to talk about here WTF!!!!
    i meant on the animalpak forum. its NOT ALLOWED

18. Animalpak forum??? F the animalpak forum!!!
    THIS IS AM!!!!!!!!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post

Who exactly did you say Animalpak claims is natty again?
    NSCA - CSCS

20. Quote Originally Posted by Hate4TheWeak View Post
    That guy's all die or ride
    i meant on the animalpak forum. its NOT ALLOWED

21. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Who exactly did you say Animalpak claims is natty again?
    EVERYONE ON THESITE

22. Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    EVERYONE ON THESITE
    I'm not talking about members of the forum. I thought I read somewhere you thought Evan Centipani was natty, I don't want to mis-quote you. I suppose I could look it up but I don't wan to when you can make it simplier
    NSCA - CSCS

23. ALL ANIMAL BB ARE "marketed" NATTY

24. if u post on the animal fourm, anything about evan or hosue being on roids, phs or AI they mite ban u

25. I checked out your Animal Pak forum. From the thread I was reading discussing Evan vs Brewer, I saw some pretty intelligible remarks, it definitely doesn't remind me of BB.com. But just because Animal Pak has a natty philosophy in terms of it's customer base, it doesn't mean on a business aspect they are integral to their philosophy. You sponsor who you think can win and make your product look good in their hands, not which bodybuilder has your own philosophical approach to living.

Hate to burst your bubble, neither Evan or Trey are natty bro, not even close
    NSCA - CSCS

26. I TOTALLY AGREE they juice..... 300pd at 22yo//

wat u read?

27. Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    That's the guy.. he's ridiculous.

why is he placing or anything?

28. Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    I TOTALLY AGREE they juice..... 300pd at 22yo//

wat u read?
    They were comparing Trey Brewer's carrier vs Evan's, and it was a pretty insightful discussion, I actually enjoyed it. Based on that particular thread I think there's some respectable minds at APK.
    NSCA - CSCS

29. u got the link?

30. Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    u got the link?
    not anymore, I closed it already.
    NSCA - CSCS
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trey Brewer 3 weeks out
    By Rah22491 in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 06-20-2010, 11:59 PM
  2. trey brewer talks
    By mindgame in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-14-2008, 03:19 PM
  3. Trey Brewer???
    By thahotboy in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-22-2008, 10:09 PM
  4. Thoughts on Trey Brewer, and others...
    By LiftNDestroy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 08:41 AM
  5. Trey Brewer...WOW...
    By MentalTwitch in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 04:36 PM