I heard about arnold

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311;
    This one's for Australian Made...
    Find an appropriate one for pantera101
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

2. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    This one's for Australian Made

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAKa5MCIKAY
    haaaaaaa as soon as i saw the thumbs go under the bar i new it was bad news for that bloke. God that musta hurt.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    haaaaaaa as soon as i saw the thumbs go under the bar i new it was bad news for that bloke. God that musta hurt.
    this one is for aussie made lol

4. Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post
    Read rules. You cannot hate on Arnold here.

I don't think they even had breast implants in the 70's so they wouldn't have calf implants without his legs looking butchered.
    I concur...

5. Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    this one is for aussie made lol

Lol B that was awesome. I never did get to see Symonds put that hit on the streaker until now!!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by pantera101 View Post
    Theirs something about that physique that is just awe inspiring.I will be the first to point out that his legs are taken out,and his abs are hidden by arm.But an amazing physique either way.I would kill for his upper body with Tom Platz legs.
    Would never want to be that big, majority of girls don't like that. My cousin is a bodybuilder and he's ****ing huge, decent looking guy.... yet the girls don't like big muscle men!?? Even when I brought him out on group dates with a bunch of chicks they all told me, "he's just too big"?????? It's true man I ain't lyin' boOOyy.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    HOLY SH*t, one of them is just fcuking brutal. The second guy ain't benching that much how could he drop it? The kid is just a skinny retard all insecure and the Chinese guy.... WOW

8. Quote Originally Posted by AlexParty View Post
    Would never want to be that big, majority of girls don't like that. My cousin is a bodybuilder and he's ****ing huge, decent looking guy.... yet the girls don't like big muscle men!?? Even when I brought him out on group dates with a bunch of chicks they all told me, "he's just too big"?????? It's true man I ain't lyin' boOOyy.
    No it's true. I mean come on...it doesn't even look natural at all! Once I get to a comfortable spot for muscle size I'm just not going to try and bulk but maintain...

9. Quote Originally Posted by maynehood171 View Post
    No it's true. I mean come on...it doesn't even look natural at all! Once I get to a comfortable spot for muscle size I'm just not going to try and bulk but maintain...
    I never thought i'd hit 250lb but i reckon tonight when i jump on the scales ill be hitting that. When my cycle finishes in a few weeks i think i'll be done with trying to get bigger, it'l be more about stripping off the excess fat and getting back to an athletic shape.

As for the post about not gettiing women........i really don't think thats the reason these guys get into bbuilding in the first place.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    I never thought i'd hit 250lb but i reckon tonight when i jump on the scales ill be hitting that. When my cycle finishes in a few weeks i think i'll be done with trying to get bigger, it'l be more about stripping off the excess fat and getting back to an athletic shape.

As for the post about not gettiing women........i really don't think thats the reason these guys get into bbuilding in the first place.
    If your 250 now and you start cutting to get ripped that's gonna look sick. My goal is to bulk to 200 then cut from there and I'll also stop trying to get bigger but maintain my physique, I'm almost there, another 6 months and I'm done.

As for bodybuilding , ya they're not in it for the girls but I'm telling you I had all type of girls tell me the samething, that's it not attractive, it's scary or disgusting. Guys that big do it for vanity period or for the love of body building which is cool, but they're are some guys I know that are huge act as if they get the girls but it's so not true LOL, I never see them around chicks.

11. Forgot to mention that girls have made that comment about my brother (never juiced or taken anything other than protein shakes in his life...lifting for 8 years...174lb 5'6" frame...benched 365 x 1 raw). He doesn't care though...would rather be big

12. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post

Has to be true...I'm sure they are still getting laid so isn't a problem...

Hmmmmm...250lb frame sounds nice. I am 45+/- away so I think that that would be a comfortable milestone for me to get to and stop at...

13. Quote Originally Posted by AlexParty View Post
    If your 250 now and you start cutting to get ripped that's gonna look sick. My goal is to bulk to 200 then cut from there and I'll also stop trying to get bigger but maintain my physique, I'm almost there, another 6 months and I'm done.

As for bodybuilding , ya they're not in it for the girls but I'm telling you I had all type of girls tell me the samething, that's it not attractive, it's scary or disgusting. Guys that big do it for vanity period or for the love of body building which is cool, but they're are some guys I know that are huge act as if they get the girls but it's so not true LOL, I never see them around chicks.
    You are pretty much right! Personally I have been second-guessing what I'm going to do once I get to 250lbs (not to contradict what I said above)...I don't care to be huge/massive. I started lifting because I was 6' 168lbs and have joint problems from high school sports (and plus I was just too damn lanky) I injured my shoulder, MRI revealed mild arthritis in both of them (they thought the MRI results were for my 50 year old step father and said it was natural for him...when told was for his 21 year old step son they were appalled). I was told if I didn't do physical therapy I would eventually need shoulder replacement in 10 years or so. Started with PT for about 6-8 months then I just took it from there (was about 4 years ago). They said I needed to build muscle around my joints (shoulders). Don't mean to get all personal but this 250lbs just had me thinking...I'm sure we all have our motives for why we lift...tell you what though, I feel great, joints (especially shoulders feel great) and so I carry on to improve haha.

14. Quote Originally Posted by maynehood171 View Post
    You are pretty much right! Personally I have been second-guessing what I'm going to do once I get to 250lbs (not to contradict what I said above)...I don't care to be huge/massive. I started lifting because I was 6' 168lbs and have joint problems from high school sports (and plus I was just too damn lanky) I injured my shoulder, MRI revealed mild arthritis in both of them (they thought the MRI results were for my 50 year old step father and said it was natural for him...when told was for his 21 year old step son they were appalled). I was told if I didn't do physical therapy I would eventually need shoulder replacement in 10 years or so. They said I needed to build muscle around my joints (shoulders). Don't mean to get all personal but this 250lbs just had me thinking...I'm sure we all have our motives for why we lift...tell you what though, I feel great, joints (especially shoulders feel great) and so I carry on to improve haha.
    Afew years back i was around 185, i said to my brother, i think i wanna hit 225, i'd be huge then. He looked at me and said why would you wanna get that big. Anyway i seem to put on weight very very easily, i hit 225 and kept going. It's kinda getting to the point now where if i really wanna add weight i have to eat huge amount. Saying that i rarely go above 3000 - 3500 and its enough for me to keep growing. I only started training legs again a few months ago (i was one of THOSE guys). They're growing like weeds so i think thats where the majority of this weight gain is coming from.

15. Quote Originally Posted by maynehood171 View Post
    You are pretty much right! Personally I have been second-guessing what I'm going to do once I get to 250lbs (not to contradict what I said above)...I don't care to be huge/massive. I started lifting because I was 6' 168lbs and have joint problems from high school sports (and plus I was just too damn lanky) I injured my shoulder, MRI revealed mild arthritis in both of them (they thought the MRI results were for my 50 year old step father and said it was natural for him...when told was for his 21 year old step son they were appalled). I was told if I didn't do physical therapy I would eventually need shoulder replacement in 10 years or so. Started with PT for about 6-8 months then I just took it from there (was about 4 years ago). They said I needed to build muscle around my joints (shoulders). Don't mean to get all personal but this 250lbs just had me thinking...I'm sure we all have our motives for why we lift...tell you what though, I feel great, joints (especially shoulders feel great) and so I carry on to improve haha.
    I agree, nothing better to support joints than muscle. I fcuked my knee in soccer, the doc told me to build muscle around it. I think majority of people here want to build mass fast(hence bulking clean or not) then cut down to the desirable body fat of 5-9% to give the ripped look.

If I was 5'6 I would have no choice but to bulk up, lift big and get size to at least get some respect for a lack of height. It's sad how genetics isn't fair for some people. They either go bald quick, don't grow tall enough or can't gain muscle. I thank god I have decent genetics besides being an ecto and having problems gaining muscle but that problem has been resolved.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    Afew years back i was around 185, i said to my brother, i think i wanna hit 225, i'd be huge then. He looked at me and said why would you wanna get that big. Anyway i seem to put on weight very very easily, i hit 225 and kept going. It's kinda getting to the point now where if i really wanna add weight i have to eat huge amount. Saying that i rarely go above 3000 - 3500 and its enough for me to keep growing. I only started training legs again a few months ago (i was one of THOSE guys). They're growing like weeds so i think thats where the majority of this weight gain is coming from.
    Man great to hear your legs are growing like weeds! I'm especially glad you realized your legs needed to be worked on being one of THOSE guys...I see people in the gym that have HUGE TRIs and CHEST and SOME BIs...but no trap, legs, calves, or even noticeable back muscles...I don't know why I care so much but I do make it apparent when looking at them shaking my head and laughing to myself...

17. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    It's always nice to have size for vanity reasons.. you know what I mean but it feels, when bulked, I hate the feeling of being slow.

You sound like a typical meso, put weight on easily, the downside for a meso is the ability to lose fat, it's a lot harder whereas ectos it's hard to put on size, but fairly easy to lose fat. Which one is better??

18. Quote Originally Posted by maynehood171 View Post
    Man great to hear your legs are growing like weeds! I'm especially glad you realized your legs needed to be worked on being one of THOSE guys...I see people in the gym that have HUGE TRIs and CHEST...but no trap, legs, calves, or even noticeable back muscles...I don't know why I care so much but I do make it apparent when looking at them shaking my head and laughing to myself...
    I'm lucky, I played AAA soccer my whole life so I got huge legs. It's annyoing to the point where it's even hard to fit into jeans, and I'm not even fat! I like wearing fitted jeans when I go clubbing but that's a hassel because of my thighs. I don't even workout my legs anymore, I just do squats to keep them trimmed.

19. Quote Originally Posted by AlexParty View Post
    I agree, nothing better to support joints than muscle. I fcuked my knee in soccer, the doc told me to build muscle around it. I think majority of people here want to build mass fast(hence bulking clean or not) then cut down to the desirable body fat of 5-9% to give the ripped look.

If I was 5'6 I would have no choice but to bulk up, lift big and get size to at least get some respect for a lack of height. It's sad how genetics isn't fair for some people. They either go bald quick, don't grow tall enough or can't gain muscle. I thank god I have decent genetics besides being an ecto and having problems gaining muscle but that problem has been resolved.
    Good points I must say. It's funny you say that (in bold) because he wishes he had my height because then he could not have such a compacted look. I'll go off topic a little bit: I've seen people at the bars get in my brothers face and they are like towering over him...I usually flip the fukc out and jump in theirs...always works...I HATE when people do that just because he's "the little guy"...

20. its not about the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of fight in the dog..............eh i cant remember how it goes exactly.

21. Quote Originally Posted by AlexParty View Post
    I'm lucky, I played AAA soccer my whole life so I got huge legs. It's annyoing to the point where it's even hard to fit into jeans, and I'm not even fat! I like wearing fitted jeans when I go clubbing but that's a hassel because of my thighs. I don't even workout my legs anymore, I just do squats to keep them trimmed.
    Damn AAA, that's awesome man! Yeah I have to get loose fitted jeans and extra wide because I have ALWAYS had very large legs! I really don't work out my legs as much as I do my upper body but lets just say, they are large enough where the inner thighs rub together that I have a very large spot where there is no hair there...and I have very hairy legs so it looks pretty funny and awkward...haha

22. Quote Originally Posted by maynehood171 View Post
    Good points I must say. It's funny you say that (in bold) because he wishes he had my height because then he could not have such a compacted look. I'll go off topic a little bit: I've seen people at the bars get in my brothers face and they are like towering over him...I usually flip the fukc out and jump in theirs...always works...I HATE when people do that just because he's "the little guy"...
    People are generally fcuking pricks, if I saw that I'd jump in. I'm 5'10, which makes me above average in height which is 5'9 but sometimes I feel it's short if I go play basketball but I couldn't imagine being 5'6....I'll tell you if he got in a fight with someone taller he has a huge edge since he has base. Look at mike tyson, solid a fcuk, he's 5'8 if I'm not mistaken???? Devours his opponents which are like 6'2-6'4. Just tell your bro to bulk up then cut down.

I'll tell you one thing from my experiences with the ladies and being very observant, he's more likely to get women than people of Arnolds height and size. They generally think it's cute and non threatening.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    its not about the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of fight in the dog..............eh i cant remember how it goes exactly.
    Haha ya I think we gotcha

24. Quote Originally Posted by maynehood171 View Post
    Damn AAA, that's awesome man! Yeah I have to get loose fitted jeans and extra wide because I have ALWAYS had very large legs! I really don't work out my legs as much as I do my upper body but lets just say, they are large enough where the inner thighs rub together that I have a very large spot where there is no hair there...and I have very hairy legs so it looks pretty funny and awkward...haha
    Ya exactly, my legs aren't ridiculously big but they're big enough to make it difficult to fit in fitted jeans, soccer I guess does that. I use to have a small upper body so it looked awkward but now it evened out where my upper is bigger than my lower so I'm happy.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    its not about the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of fight in the dog..............eh i cant remember how it goes exactly.
    No that sounds about right. Either way I know what you are saying. But intimidation of being big still precedes what someone is capable of doing...sad thing is I've been a fighter since high school when people START with me...I've been good since last summer so trying not to make things worse...haha. Not saying I'm cool because I can fight but for the sake of this convo...size and fight come with this dog

26. Quote Originally Posted by AlexParty View Post
    People are generally fcuking pricks, if I saw that I'd jump in. I'm 5'10, which makes me above average in height which is 5'9 but sometimes I feel it's short if I go play basketball but I couldn't imagine being 5'6....I'll tell you if he got in a fight with someone taller he has a huge edge since he has base. Look at mike tyson, solid a fcuk, he's 5'8 if I'm not mistaken???? Devours his opponents which are like 6'2-6'4. Just tell your bro to bulk up then cut down.
    We both wrestled in high school and he ALWAYS had the "base" advantage...

He is cut up as fukc...in 12th grade of HS (5-6 years ago) he had a 9% body fat and was benching 275)

I'll tell you one thing from my experiences with the ladies and being very observant, he's more likely to get women than people of Arnolds height and size. They generally think it's cute and non threatening.

27. Quote Originally Posted by AlexParty View Post
    Ya exactly, my legs aren't ridiculously big but they're big enough to make it difficult to fit in fitted jeans, soccer I guess does that. I use to have a small upper body so it looked awkward but now it evened out where my upper is bigger than my lower so I'm happy.
    I must ask...do you noticed a greater lack of agility since you put more muscle on? Don't know if that would affect soccer much but then again never played soccer so wouldn't know...

28. Quote Originally Posted by maynehood171 View Post
    We both wrestled in high school and he ALWAYS had the "base" advantage...

He is cut up as fukc...in 12th grade of HS (5-6 years ago) he had a 9% body fat and was benching 275)

Good for him, being 5'6 isn't bad, I know a few guys that are 5'6 and never have problem with girls! Ya it's not all about the chicks but if we say it ain't important then we're lying. I never look at someone by their height but by their weight, if they're in shape, body fat is high etc... can't stand seeing puffy/fatty people... wow that sounds cold but it's the truth, why be fat when you can do something about your image? Beats me how some people don't care...

29. Quote Originally Posted by maynehood171 View Post
    I must ask...do you noticed a greater lack of agility since you put more muscle on? Don't know if that would affect soccer much but then again never played soccer so wouldn't know...
    You know what? When I bulked ya big time, I didn't run as quick, I felt slow.... but when I cut I was like superman, solid with the ball, people couldn't push me etc... I think that was at 8% body fat 181 lbs, but now since I am bulking I'm back to being a little slow again. I'll cut down for my last time in 6 more months then just maintain. To be honest tired of eating 6 clean meals a day and waking up in the middle of the night to take a piss and missing the toilet because I am so dis-oriented.

30. Quote Originally Posted by AlexParty View Post
    You know what? When I bulked ya big time, I didn't run as quick, I felt slow.... but when I cut I was like superman, solid with the ball, people couldn't push me etc... I think that was at 8% body fat 181 lbs, but now since I am bulking I'm back to being a little slow again. I'll cut down for my last time in 6 more months then just maintain. To be honest tired of eating 6 clean meals a day and waking up in the middle of the night to take a piss and missing the toilet because I am so dis-oriented.

Hope I didn't wake up my brother...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 09:46 AM
  2. I heard about arnold
    By pantera101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-20-2008, 10:54 AM
  3. Have any of you heard of this?
    By oswizzle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10