I heard about arnold

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    maynehood171's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    846
    Rep Power
    508
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    47.95%

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexParty View Post
    I'm lucky, I played AAA soccer my whole life so I got huge legs. It's annyoing to the point where it's even hard to fit into jeans, and I'm not even fat! I like wearing fitted jeans when I go clubbing but that's a hassel because of my thighs. I don't even workout my legs anymore, I just do squats to keep them trimmed.
    Damn AAA, that's awesome man! Yeah I have to get loose fitted jeans and extra wide because I have ALWAYS had very large legs! I really don't work out my legs as much as I do my upper body but lets just say, they are large enough where the inner thighs rub together that I have a very large spot where there is no hair there...and I have very hairy legs so it looks pretty funny and awkward...haha

  2. Yari Ka Daw!
    AlexParty's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    798
    Rep Power
    519
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    46.08%

    Quote Originally Posted by maynehood171 View Post
    Good points I must say. It's funny you say that (in bold) because he wishes he had my height because then he could not have such a compacted look. I'll go off topic a little bit: I've seen people at the bars get in my brothers face and they are like towering over him...I usually flip the fukc out and jump in theirs...always works...I HATE when people do that just because he's "the little guy"...
    People are generally fcuking pricks, if I saw that I'd jump in. I'm 5'10, which makes me above average in height which is 5'9 but sometimes I feel it's short if I go play basketball but I couldn't imagine being 5'6....I'll tell you if he got in a fight with someone taller he has a huge edge since he has base. Look at mike tyson, solid a fcuk, he's 5'8 if I'm not mistaken???? Devours his opponents which are like 6'2-6'4. Just tell your bro to bulk up then cut down.

    I'll tell you one thing from my experiences with the ladies and being very observant, he's more likely to get women than people of Arnolds height and size. They generally think it's cute and non threatening.
  3. Yari Ka Daw!
    AlexParty's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    798
    Rep Power
    519
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    46.08%

    Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    its not about the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of fight in the dog..............eh i cant remember how it goes exactly.
    Haha ya I think we gotcha
    •   
       

  4. Yari Ka Daw!
    AlexParty's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    798
    Rep Power
    519
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    46.08%

    Quote Originally Posted by maynehood171 View Post
    Damn AAA, that's awesome man! Yeah I have to get loose fitted jeans and extra wide because I have ALWAYS had very large legs! I really don't work out my legs as much as I do my upper body but lets just say, they are large enough where the inner thighs rub together that I have a very large spot where there is no hair there...and I have very hairy legs so it looks pretty funny and awkward...haha
    Ya exactly, my legs aren't ridiculously big but they're big enough to make it difficult to fit in fitted jeans, soccer I guess does that. I use to have a small upper body so it looked awkward but now it evened out where my upper is bigger than my lower so I'm happy.
  5. Advanced Member
    maynehood171's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    846
    Rep Power
    508
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    47.95%

    Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    its not about the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of fight in the dog..............eh i cant remember how it goes exactly.
    No that sounds about right. Either way I know what you are saying. But intimidation of being big still precedes what someone is capable of doing...sad thing is I've been a fighter since high school when people START with me...I've been good since last summer so trying not to make things worse...haha. Not saying I'm cool because I can fight but for the sake of this convo...size and fight come with this dog
  6. Advanced Member
    maynehood171's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    846
    Rep Power
    508
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    47.95%

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexParty View Post
    People are generally fcuking pricks, if I saw that I'd jump in. I'm 5'10, which makes me above average in height which is 5'9 but sometimes I feel it's short if I go play basketball but I couldn't imagine being 5'6....I'll tell you if he got in a fight with someone taller he has a huge edge since he has base. Look at mike tyson, solid a fcuk, he's 5'8 if I'm not mistaken???? Devours his opponents which are like 6'2-6'4. Just tell your bro to bulk up then cut down.
    We both wrestled in high school and he ALWAYS had the "base" advantage...

    He is cut up as fukc...in 12th grade of HS (5-6 years ago) he had a 9% body fat and was benching 275)

    I'll tell you one thing from my experiences with the ladies and being very observant, he's more likely to get women than people of Arnolds height and size. They generally think it's cute and non threatening.
  7. Advanced Member
    maynehood171's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    846
    Rep Power
    508
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    47.95%

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexParty View Post
    Ya exactly, my legs aren't ridiculously big but they're big enough to make it difficult to fit in fitted jeans, soccer I guess does that. I use to have a small upper body so it looked awkward but now it evened out where my upper is bigger than my lower so I'm happy.
    I must ask...do you noticed a greater lack of agility since you put more muscle on? Don't know if that would affect soccer much but then again never played soccer so wouldn't know...
  8. Yari Ka Daw!
    AlexParty's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    798
    Rep Power
    519
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    46.08%

    Quote Originally Posted by maynehood171 View Post
    We both wrestled in high school and he ALWAYS had the "base" advantage...

    He is cut up as fukc...in 12th grade of HS (5-6 years ago) he had a 9% body fat and was benching 275)



    Good for him, being 5'6 isn't bad, I know a few guys that are 5'6 and never have problem with girls! Ya it's not all about the chicks but if we say it ain't important then we're lying. I never look at someone by their height but by their weight, if they're in shape, body fat is high etc... can't stand seeing puffy/fatty people... wow that sounds cold but it's the truth, why be fat when you can do something about your image? Beats me how some people don't care...
  9. Yari Ka Daw!
    AlexParty's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    798
    Rep Power
    519
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    46.08%

    Quote Originally Posted by maynehood171 View Post
    I must ask...do you noticed a greater lack of agility since you put more muscle on? Don't know if that would affect soccer much but then again never played soccer so wouldn't know...
    You know what? When I bulked ya big time, I didn't run as quick, I felt slow.... but when I cut I was like superman, solid with the ball, people couldn't push me etc... I think that was at 8% body fat 181 lbs, but now since I am bulking I'm back to being a little slow again. I'll cut down for my last time in 6 more months then just maintain. To be honest tired of eating 6 clean meals a day and waking up in the middle of the night to take a piss and missing the toilet because I am so dis-oriented.
  10. Advanced Member
    maynehood171's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    846
    Rep Power
    508
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    47.95%

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexParty View Post
    You know what? When I bulked ya big time, I didn't run as quick, I felt slow.... but when I cut I was like superman, solid with the ball, people couldn't push me etc... I think that was at 8% body fat 181 lbs, but now since I am bulking I'm back to being a little slow again. I'll cut down for my last time in 6 more months then just maintain. To be honest tired of eating 6 clean meals a day and waking up in the middle of the night to take a piss and missing the toilet because I am so dis-oriented.


    Hope I didn't wake up my brother...
  11. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774632
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Where is VolcomX311???
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  12. Yari Ka Daw!
    AlexParty's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    798
    Rep Power
    519
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    46.08%

    Quote Originally Posted by maynehood171 View Post


    Hope I didn't wake up my brother...
    Heh you know exactly what I mean. That's just minor. I bought whey by Ultimate nutrition and I'm not reacting good to it because every time I fart it smells like freaking eggs so farting has to be "strategically planned" especially if I'm at school or work.... such a *****, and I bought the 10lbs so I gotta wait now to switch back to normal whey. It's even worse when the girlfriend comes over... god I have to camouflage that sh!t.
  13. Advanced Member
    maynehood171's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    846
    Rep Power
    508
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    47.95%

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexParty View Post
    Good for him, being 5'6 isn't bad, I know a few guys that are 5'6 and never have problem with girls! Ya it's not all about the chicks but if we say it ain't important then we're lying. I never look at someone by their height but by their weight, if they're in shape, body fat is high etc... can't stand seeing puffy/fatty people... wow that sounds cold but it's the truth, why be fat when you can do something about your image? Beats me how some people don't care...
    You know...it's sad but we live in a society that wants to live for today, worry about shyt later. American society has the worst diet on this planet and probably some of the most laziest people (we won't even go into the welfare system and how many abuse it). Look at how much diabetes affects Americans. Since I started lifting and getting big, I look at people more...as you said...by their body composition and size...less on height. Inducing that fact of lazy people, I don't feel sad or cold for the majority of fat people I see who are eating like shyt and wondering why they are fat? Those who are on meds or had to be bedside I can understand for example...but even if it was genetics, being active and eating right is the ONLY WAY to lose fat naturally. I am not saying I'm perfect as I par-take in test boosters and Havoc and SD but I put in a lot of hard work...even when I was natural. I ALWAYS have to be doing something active...way I was brought up and way I am...
  14. Advanced Member
    maynehood171's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    846
    Rep Power
    508
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    47.95%

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexParty View Post
    Heh you know exactly what I mean. That's just minor. I bought whey by Ultimate nutrition and I'm not reacting good to it because every time I fart it smells like freaking eggs so farting has to be "strategically planned" especially if I'm at school or work.... such a *****, and I bought the 10lbs so I gotta wait now to switch back to normal whey. It's even worse when the girlfriend comes over... god I have to camouflage that sh!t.
    Hahaha . You know, I really ONLY got the bad gas from taking cheap whey. I go with Muscle Milk* and ON Gold Standard and they have never gave me any problems...

    *Muscle Milk now has 5g of Insoluble and Soluble fiber which gives me gas (not bad though) but keeps me from getting clogged up from all the protein so I think that it was a must-have ingredient to incorporate...
  15. Yari Ka Daw!
    AlexParty's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    798
    Rep Power
    519
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    46.08%

    Quote Originally Posted by maynehood171 View Post
    You know...it's sad but we live in a society that wants to live for today, worry about shyt later. American society has the worst diet on this planet and probably some of the most laziest people (we won't even go into the welfare system and how many abuse it). Look at how much diabetes affects Americans. Since I started lifting and getting big, I look at people more...as you said...by their body composition and size...less on height. Inducing that fact of lazy people, I don't feel sad or cold for the majority of fat people I see who are eating like shyt and wondering why they are fat? Those who are on meds or had to be bedside I can understand for example...but even if it was genetics, being active and eating right is the ONLY WAY to lose fat naturally. I am not saying I'm perfect as I par-take in test boosters and Havoc and SD but I put in a lot of hard work...even when I was natural. I ALWAYS have to be doing something active...way I was brought up and way I am...
    Amen to that, working hard and training naturally... ya the test boosters are like cherry on top of the cake, that's all. But I live in Canada, Montreal to be specific and I don't see too many people out of shape to be honest, but when I do it makes me think. I went to georgetown last year to visit a few friends, holy sh!t people there were like 1 out of 3 obese, it was something I wasn't use to seeing. Then again America has 350 million people so being obese in that kind of population will be more distinct. Not dissng the U.S because I have friends and family down there but I love Canada for a lot of reason, forget about free health care, just the way the life style is up here.
  16. Yari Ka Daw!
    AlexParty's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    798
    Rep Power
    519
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    46.08%

    Quote Originally Posted by maynehood171 View Post
    Hahaha . You know, I really ONLY got the bad gas from taking cheap whey. I go with Muscle Milk* and ON Gold Standard and they have never gave me any problems...

    *Muscle Milk now has 5g of Insoluble and Soluble fiber which gives me gas (not bad though) but keeps me from getting clogged up from all the protein so I think that it was a must-have ingredient to incorporate...
    That's the thing! I know you get that from cheap Whey but Ultimate Nutrition is a renowned brand, the damn thing cost me 100 bucks and I still get bad gas from it. I think the best Whey hands down is ON Whey. Same thing as the Ultimate Nutrition but without the gas.
  17. Advanced Member
    maynehood171's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    846
    Rep Power
    508
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    47.95%

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexParty View Post
    Amen to that, working hard and training naturally... ya the test boosters are like cherry on top of the cake, that's all. But I live in Canada, Montreal to be specific and I don't see too many people out of shape to be honest, but when I do it makes me think. I went to georgetown last year to visit a few friends, holy sh!t people there were like 1 out of 3 obese, it was something I wasn't use to seeing. Then again America has 350 million people so being obese in that kind of population will be more distinct. Not dissng the U.S because I have friends and family down there but I love Canada for a lot of reason, forget about free health care, just the way the life style is up here.
    Nothing wrong with that brother!

    I live 3 hours away from Montreal (went there 2 years ago for lasik surgery) but I won't be able to get across the border for another 5-10 years for a DWI I sustained a year ago...I literally live 5 mins from the border so as you can imagine...my buddies and I would head over there a lot to go pub'n and check out the scenery (strip clubs )

    I live in St. Lawrence county in New York State. The biggest county in NY but I think it really doesn't matter when I read that St. Lawrence County has the most obese people in the state out of the other 62...!
  18. Yari Ka Daw!
    AlexParty's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    798
    Rep Power
    519
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    46.08%

    Quote Originally Posted by maynehood171 View Post
    Nothing wrong with that brother!

    I live 3 hours away from Montreal (went there 2 years ago for lasik surgery) but I won't be able to get across the border for another 5-10 years for a DWI I sustained a year ago...I literally live 5 mins from the border so as you can imagine...my buddies and I would head over there a lot to go pub'n and check out the scenery (strip clubs )

    I live in St. Lawrence county in New York State. The biggest county in NY but I think it really doesn't matter when I read that St. Lawrence County has the most obese people in the state out of the other 62...!
    Ya Montreal has an awesome night life, the girls are amazing here man, telling you...

    That sucks a DWI? Man....

    As for your county having the biggest obese rate out of the 62, that's messed. Lol My girlfriend went to Alabama for 2 weeks, she's 5'6, 120 lbs, good physique, when she came back she put on 10lbs just by eating the food there... was messed up. But it's not the place or country, it's the resources and your desire, if you get use to eating **** food everyday you'll turn out like that, even here. I've been on the fast food binge too, we all have and thank god I've got a fast metabolism.
  19. Professional Member
    Australian made's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,160
    Rep Power
    4322
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    68.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by maynehood171 View Post
    Nothing wrong with that brother!

    I live 3 hours away from Montreal (went there 2 years ago for lasik surgery) but I won't be able to get across the border for another 5-10 years for a DWI I sustained a year ago...I literally live 5 mins from the border so as you can imagine...my buddies and I would head over there a lot to go pub'n and check out the scenery (strip clubs )

    I live in St. Lawrence county in New York State. The biggest county in NY but I think it really doesn't matter when I read that St. Lawrence County has the most obese people in the state out of the other 62...!
    cos u only gotta be 19 to drink in canada right? i always wondered about people in the states that live near the CAD border.
  20. Advanced Member
    maynehood171's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    846
    Rep Power
    508
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    47.95%

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexParty View Post
    Ya Montreal has an awesome night life, the girls are amazing here man, telling you...

    That sucks a DWI? Man....

    As for your county having the biggest obese rate out of the 62, that's messed. Lol My girlfriend went to Alabama for 2 weeks, she's 5'6, 120 lbs, good physique, when she came back she put on 10lbs just by eating the food there... was messed up. But it's not the place or country, it's the resources and your desire, if you get use to eating **** food everyday you'll turn out like that, even here. I've been on the fast food binge too, we all have and thank god I've got a fast metabolism.
    It's always very tempting to eat fatty foods...hell it's fat in foods that gives it the wonderful flavor we salivate over. But people have to have a limitation somewhere...my philosophy in life is...do anything and everything in moderation
  21. Yari Ka Daw!
    AlexParty's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    798
    Rep Power
    519
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    46.08%

    Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    cos u only gotta be 19 to drink in canada right? i always wondered about people in the states that live near the CAD border.

    Nope you gotta be 18. But that's annyoing because 18 year olds in clubs are so fcuking skinny, full of that 18 year old ego it just drives me nuts. The girls on the other hand I can't complain about. We always have people from Boston up here because of that. Being 21 to drink is a little more responsible if you ask me.
  22. Yari Ka Daw!
    AlexParty's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    798
    Rep Power
    519
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    46.08%

    Quote Originally Posted by maynehood171 View Post
    It's always very tempting to eat fatty foods...hell it's fat in foods that gives it the wonderful flavor we salivate over. But people have to have a limitation somewhere...my philosophy in life is...do anything and everything in moderation
    Damn right in moderation I agree, I'll have a cheat meal once a week.
  23. Advanced Member
    maynehood171's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    846
    Rep Power
    508
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    47.95%

    Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    cos u only gotta be 19 to drink in canada right? i always wondered about people in the states that live near the CAD border.
    No sir! 18

    Isn't it 19 in Montreal Alex?
  24. Advanced Member
    maynehood171's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    846
    Rep Power
    508
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    47.95%

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexParty View Post
    Nope you gotta be 18. But that's annyoing because 18 year olds in clubs are so fcuking skinny, full of that 18 year old ego it just drives me nuts. The girls on the other hand I can't complain about. We always have people from Boston up here because of that. Being 21 to drink is a little more responsible if you ask me.
    Hell yeah man!

    21 is more responsible yes but since people at 18 can fight for their country in the US then they should have the right to consume alcohol...I'm no military person but that's how I feel. If people want to say it would not be fair then maybe if that was true for military personnel to be able to drink at 18 and people wanted to be able to consume legally...they should just join the military...hell that could be a great gov't propaganda technique for military recruitment muahaha
  25. Professional Member
    Australian made's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,160
    Rep Power
    4322
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    68.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexParty View Post
    Nope you gotta be 18. But that's annyoing because 18 year olds in clubs are so fcuking skinny, full of that 18 year old ego it just drives me nuts. The girls on the other hand I can't complain about. We always have people from Boston up here because of that. Being 21 to drink is a little more responsible if you ask me.
    well by 21 some people are married with kids, been to Afganistan, been driving for 3-4 years, working full time, almost finished college. I don't think not letting them drink is being responsible. Its just being a prick.
  26. Advanced Member
    maynehood171's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    846
    Rep Power
    508
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    47.95%

    Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    well by 21 some people are married with kids, been to Afganistan, been driving for 3-4 years, working full time, almost finished college. I don't think not letting them drink is being responsible. Its just being a prick.
    Great points! There is really nothing that we can do though. Who of the majority vote in US? Older people...Who does the drinking age affect?...young people of US...and it has been shown that young people do not vote so they have no say in with lawmakers...NOT to turn this into a political topic but that is just why that law will never change. There was a huge campaign for young people to vote for the presidential election of 2004 and yet only 9% (I believe but even so it was VERY low) were young voters...Older people run our lives with the laws...think of them as our BIG DADDIES...
  27. Yari Ka Daw!
    AlexParty's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    798
    Rep Power
    519
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    46.08%

    Quote Originally Posted by maynehood171 View Post
    No sir! 18

    Isn't it 19 in Montreal Alex?
    Naw it's 18 in Montreal, it's 19 in Toronto
  28. Yari Ka Daw!
    AlexParty's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    798
    Rep Power
    519
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    46.08%

    Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    well by 21 some people are married with kids, been to Afganistan, been driving for 3-4 years, working full time, almost finished college. I don't think not letting them drink is being responsible. Its just being a prick.
    True but if you've seen how 18 years olds are bad with power it's crazy, I know I was a cocky little ****, thought I knew everything just because I drove, was able to buy smokes and get alcohol, go to clubs etc... but in a sense it made me mature faster, in a good way. I'm not the serious type, I'm just smarter in society.
  29. Senior Member
    ImJ2x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    53
    Posts
    1,236
    Rep Power
    794
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    75.33%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by maynehood171 View Post
    Great points! There is really nothing that we can do though. Who of the majority vote in US? Older people...Who does the drinking age affect?...young people of US...and it has been shown that young people do not vote so they have no say in with lawmakers...NOT to turn this into a political topic but that is just why that law will never change. There was a huge campaign for young people to vote for the presidential election of 2004 and yet only 9% (I believe but even so it was VERY low) were young voters...Older people run our lives with the laws...think of them as our BIG DADDIES...
    I love ya mayne (non-homo), but that's a lame argument. If the young folks bltch about the laws, but then decline to vote, screw em, lol.
    mw2012
  30. Senior Member
    ImJ2x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    53
    Posts
    1,236
    Rep Power
    794
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    75.33%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    PS: You can call me "BIG DADDY" anytime, lol. Even though I'm 5'6". (And, BTW, have no problem scoring hot chix your age -- it ain't the height, it's attitude, attitude, attitude. Oh, and plus I'm kinda dreamy, lol.)
    mw2012
  31. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78137
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    operation chaos
    NSCA - CSCS
  32. Yari Ka Daw!
    AlexParty's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    798
    Rep Power
    519
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    46.08%

    Quote Originally Posted by ImJ2x View Post
    PS: You can call me "BIG DADDY" anytime, lol. Even though I'm 5'6". (And, BTW, have no problem scoring hot chix your age -- it ain't the height, it's attitude, attitude, attitude. Oh, and plus I'm kinda dreamy, lol.)
    Absolutely right, it's all about attitude, character and personality.
  33. Advanced Member
    maynehood171's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    846
    Rep Power
    508
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    47.95%

    Quote Originally Posted by ImJ2x View Post
    I love ya mayne (non-homo), but that's a lame argument. If the young folks bltch about the laws, but then decline to vote, screw em, lol.


    It was an argument my employment relations class had last semester (not sure how we got on the subject) but that was the teacher's argument...made some sense...so I went with it...
  34. Advanced Member
    maynehood171's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    846
    Rep Power
    508
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    47.95%

    Quote Originally Posted by ImJ2x View Post
    PS: You can call me "BIG DADDY" anytime, lol.



    Oh, and plus I'm kinda dreamy, lol
  35. Advanced Member
    maynehood171's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    846
    Rep Power
    508
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    47.95%

    Quote Originally Posted by ImJ2x View Post
    it ain't the height, it's attitude, attitude, attitude.
    Definitely right on there!
  36. Professional Member
    Australian made's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,160
    Rep Power
    4322
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    68.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexParty View Post
    True but if you've seen how 18 years olds are bad with power it's crazy, I know I was a cocky little ****, thought I knew everything just because I drove, was able to buy smokes and get alcohol, go to clubs etc... but in a sense it made me mature faster, in a good way. I'm not the serious type, I'm just smarter in society.
    Its about being street smart. Not going to do any good babying our kids until their early twenties!! I left Australia at 19, learnt a lot more in these past few years then i did at school!!
  37. New Member
    ChrisSanderso's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    383
    Rep Power
    273
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    92.01%

    What do you guys think, is that dude in mma in montreal got upper body implants. The big french guy who always get his ass beat.
  38. Yari Ka Daw!
    AlexParty's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    798
    Rep Power
    519
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    46.08%

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisSanderso View Post
    What do you guys think, is that dude in mma in montreal got upper body implants. The big french guy who always get his ass beat.
    George st.pierre? That guy's a little too french, Montreal aint like that at all. I saw him in a club up here, he dressed all wigger with chains and grinding with black chicks. No one knew him here lol except a few people, down in Vegas he's a celebrity making millions and he comes back to his home town and no one cares. Sad thing is I took pictures with the guy.... I'm about the same size with more body fat. I had him punch me and snap a pic. Either than that it's no biggy.

    By the way no he just trains hard, his legs are skinny though.
  39. Banned
    pantera101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,312
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    95.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexParty View Post
    Would never want to be that big, majority of girls don't like that. My cousin is a bodybuilder and he's ****ing huge, decent looking guy.... yet the girls don't like big muscle men!?? Even when I brought him out on group dates with a bunch of chicks they all told me, "he's just too big"?????? It's true man I ain't lyin' boOOyy.
    I dont get women now,so i realy truly don't give a sh!t what women think.They all piss me off!They're so ****ing stupid with the guys they choose and then stay with.Besides,the women that like bb's are women who are into working out them selves.Not lazy a$$ born pretty so **** u cause i'm hot type b!tches!
  40. Banned
    pantera101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,312
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    95.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    I never thought i'd hit 250lb but i reckon tonight when i jump on the scales ill be hitting that. When my cycle finishes in a few weeks i think i'll be done with trying to get bigger, it'l be more about stripping off the excess fat and getting back to an athletic shape.

    As for the post about not gettiing women........i really don't think thats the reason these guys get into bbuilding in the first place.
    Exactly!!!!You don't do it for others!You do it for yourself!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 09:46 AM
  2. I heard about arnold
    By pantera101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-20-2008, 10:54 AM
  3. Arnold cuts ties with Arnold Classic
    By HobbesAB in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-30-2005, 10:54 AM
  4. Have any of you heard of this?
    By oswizzle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-23-2004, 09:24 PM
  5. Has anyone ever heard of...
    By FrTimothy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-23-2004, 05:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in