I heard about arnold - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

I heard about arnold

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Franky Zane, not too much, not too little. Definitely wouldn't mind walking around like this

NSCA - CSCS

2. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Lee Priest is sick. I met him at the L.A. Fit Expo, he's the only one that I got kind of star struck over. Good pick

Priest wouldn't be my personal number one BB, but he's definitely a top pick.
    Who's your favorite then?
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by pantera101 View Post
    Who's your favorite then?
    My personal favrote it Victor Martinez, HOWEVER, the person I was most impressed by when I saw him in person was amateur Brandon Curry. He was thick as all get out and wide as hell. He stuck out the most to me amidst all the pro's walking around. I saw Dexter, Melvin Anthony, Priest, Lou Ferrigno, hehe, Chris Cormier, James Wheeler (tumor calves) and some large people who weren't conditioned, just huge and Brandon Curry still stuck out the most to me.

Look at the contour of this guys delts!

NSCA - CSCS
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

You can find better pictures of more impressive bodybuilders, but you'd have to see this guy in person, pictures don't do him justice.
    NSCA - CSCS
  5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311;
    My personal favrote it Victor Martinez, HOWEVER, the person I was most impressed by when I saw him in person was amateur Brandon Curry. He was thick as all get out and wide as hell. He stuck out the most to me amidst all the pro's walking around. I saw Dexter, Melvin Anthony, Priest, Lou Ferrigno, hehe, Chris Cormier, James Wheeler (tumor calves) and some large people who weren't conditioned, just huge and Brandon Curry still stuck out the most to me.

Look at the contour of this guys delts!
    Well-sculptured, aesthetically appealing, dense physique...
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  6. Advanced Member

First calf implants ever done were in 1972, on an equestrian.

http://www.emedicine.com/plastic/topic17.htm

Don't know if that helps.
    The Truth is, there is no Truth.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Cool Amateur Vid, when they still look massive, but not freakish

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IjBKwy6_vE"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
    NSCA - CSCS
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

For the Maids

edit: wrong thread guys, sorry
    Last edited by VolcomX311; 03-24-2008 at 02:26 PM.
    NSCA - CSCS
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Last edited by VolcomX311; 03-24-2008 at 02:25 PM.
    NSCA - CSCS
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

NSCA - CSCS
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

NSCA - CSCS
  12. Senior Member

Dude, those vids are freakin me out. Stop. Please.
    mw2012
  13. Banned

I dont know where those videos fit into this thread,except the first one,but oh well.I always bring up the one with the guy benching to guys who think a spottere is necasary.His two didn't do too good of a job.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

You can find better pictures of more impressive bodybuilders, but you'd have to see this guy in person, pictures don't do him justice.
    This is the guy thats always in MD right? the ex boxer? He apparently isn't on any gear. I find it hard to beleive but he does look awesome. Not freakishly huge, just big and ripped.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    This is the guy thats always in MD right? the ex boxer? He apparently isn't on any gear. I find it hard to beleive but he does look awesome. Not freakishly huge, just big and ripped.
    Yeah, he's been on/in MD a few times. I've never heard of him not being on any gear, that would seem a bit hard to believe, but it would be amazing if it were true.
    NSCA - CSCS
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Yeah, he's been on/in MD a few times. I've never heard of him not being on any gear, that would seem a bit hard to believe, but it would be amazing if it were true.
    Not sure if it was Palumbo but yeah they said a few times he wasnt on any gear cos he was doing tested shows etc and he'd only been lifting for two years or something like that.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I dont know where those videos fit into this thread,except the first one,but oh well.I always bring up the one with the guy benching to guys who think a spottere is necasary.His two didn't do too good of a job.
    You're 100% right, I totally put these in the wrong thread. I meant it for the "regaining the alpha male" thread because people were comparing Deads vs Cleans, my bad.
    NSCA - CSCS
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

who cares they were freakin hilarious!
  19. Banned

You're 100% right, I totally put these in the wrong thread. I meant it for the "regaining the alpha male" thread because people were comparing Deads vs Cleans, my bad.
    No problem and i figured that out cause i have some replies in that thread and i seen one afterwards and put two and two together.I don't care man,it's all relavant(usually)
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

who cares they were freakin hilarious!
    This one's for Australian Made

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAKa5MCIKAY"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
    NSCA - CSCS
  21. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311;
    This one's for Australian Made...
    Find an appropriate one for pantera101
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

This one's for Australian Made

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAKa5MCIKAY
    haaaaaaa as soon as i saw the thumbs go under the bar i new it was bad news for that bloke. God that musta hurt.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.

haaaaaaa as soon as i saw the thumbs go under the bar i new it was bad news for that bloke. God that musta hurt.
    this one is for aussie made lol

24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post
    Read rules. You cannot hate on Arnold here.

I don't think they even had breast implants in the 70's so they wouldn't have calf implants without his legs looking butchered.
    I concur...
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    this one is for aussie made lol

Lol B that was awesome. I never did get to see Symonds put that hit on the streaker until now!!
  26. Yari Ka Daw!
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Theirs something about that physique that is just awe inspiring.I will be the first to point out that his legs are taken out,and his abs are hidden by arm.But an amazing physique either way.I would kill for his upper body with Tom Platz legs.
    Would never want to be that big, majority of girls don't like that. My cousin is a bodybuilder and he's ****ing huge, decent looking guy.... yet the girls don't like big muscle men!?? Even when I brought him out on group dates with a bunch of chicks they all told me, "he's just too big"?????? It's true man I ain't lyin' boOOyy.
  27. Yari Ka Daw!
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

HOLY SH*t, one of them is just fcuking brutal. The second guy ain't benching that much how could he drop it? The kid is just a skinny retard all insecure and the Chinese guy.... WOW
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexParty View Post
    Would never want to be that big, majority of girls don't like that. My cousin is a bodybuilder and he's ****ing huge, decent looking guy.... yet the girls don't like big muscle men!?? Even when I brought him out on group dates with a bunch of chicks they all told me, "he's just too big"?????? It's true man I ain't lyin' boOOyy.
    No it's true. I mean come on...it doesn't even look natural at all! Once I get to a comfortable spot for muscle size I'm just not going to try and bulk but maintain...
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by maynehood171 View Post
    No it's true. I mean come on...it doesn't even look natural at all! Once I get to a comfortable spot for muscle size I'm just not going to try and bulk but maintain...
    I never thought i'd hit 250lb but i reckon tonight when i jump on the scales ill be hitting that. When my cycle finishes in a few weeks i think i'll be done with trying to get bigger, it'l be more about stripping off the excess fat and getting back to an athletic shape.

As for the post about not gettiing women........i really don't think thats the reason these guys get into bbuilding in the first place.
  30. Yari Ka Daw!
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

I never thought i'd hit 250lb but i reckon tonight when i jump on the scales ill be hitting that. When my cycle finishes in a few weeks i think i'll be done with trying to get bigger, it'l be more about stripping off the excess fat and getting back to an athletic shape.

As for the post about not gettiing women........i really don't think thats the reason these guys get into bbuilding in the first place.
    If your 250 now and you start cutting to get ripped that's gonna look sick. My goal is to bulk to 200 then cut from there and I'll also stop trying to get bigger but maintain my physique, I'm almost there, another 6 months and I'm done.

As for bodybuilding , ya they're not in it for the girls but I'm telling you I had all type of girls tell me the samething, that's it not attractive, it's scary or disgusting. Guys that big do it for vanity period or for the love of body building which is cool, but they're are some guys I know that are huge act as if they get the girls but it's so not true LOL, I never see them around chicks.
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Forgot to mention that girls have made that comment about my brother (never juiced or taken anything other than protein shakes in his life...lifting for 8 years...174lb 5'6" frame...benched 365 x 1 raw). He doesn't care though...would rather be big
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Has to be true...I'm sure they are still getting laid so isn't a problem...

Hmmmmm...250lb frame sounds nice. I am 45+/- away so I think that that would be a comfortable milestone for me to get to and stop at...
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

If your 250 now and you start cutting to get ripped that's gonna look sick. My goal is to bulk to 200 then cut from there and I'll also stop trying to get bigger but maintain my physique, I'm almost there, another 6 months and I'm done.

As for bodybuilding , ya they're not in it for the girls but I'm telling you I had all type of girls tell me the samething, that's it not attractive, it's scary or disgusting. Guys that big do it for vanity period or for the love of body building which is cool, but they're are some guys I know that are huge act as if they get the girls but it's so not true LOL, I never see them around chicks.
    You are pretty much right! Personally I have been second-guessing what I'm going to do once I get to 250lbs (not to contradict what I said above)...I don't care to be huge/massive. I started lifting because I was 6' 168lbs and have joint problems from high school sports (and plus I was just too damn lanky) I injured my shoulder, MRI revealed mild arthritis in both of them (they thought the MRI results were for my 50 year old step father and said it was natural for him...when told was for his 21 year old step son they were appalled). I was told if I didn't do physical therapy I would eventually need shoulder replacement in 10 years or so. Started with PT for about 6-8 months then I just took it from there (was about 4 years ago). They said I needed to build muscle around my joints (shoulders). Don't mean to get all personal but this 250lbs just had me thinking...I'm sure we all have our motives for why we lift...tell you what though, I feel great, joints (especially shoulders feel great) and so I carry on to improve haha.
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

You are pretty much right! Personally I have been second-guessing what I'm going to do once I get to 250lbs (not to contradict what I said above)...I don't care to be huge/massive. I started lifting because I was 6' 168lbs and have joint problems from high school sports (and plus I was just too damn lanky) I injured my shoulder, MRI revealed mild arthritis in both of them (they thought the MRI results were for my 50 year old step father and said it was natural for him...when told was for his 21 year old step son they were appalled). I was told if I didn't do physical therapy I would eventually need shoulder replacement in 10 years or so. They said I needed to build muscle around my joints (shoulders). Don't mean to get all personal but this 250lbs just had me thinking...I'm sure we all have our motives for why we lift...tell you what though, I feel great, joints (especially shoulders feel great) and so I carry on to improve haha.
    Afew years back i was around 185, i said to my brother, i think i wanna hit 225, i'd be huge then. He looked at me and said why would you wanna get that big. Anyway i seem to put on weight very very easily, i hit 225 and kept going. It's kinda getting to the point now where if i really wanna add weight i have to eat huge amount. Saying that i rarely go above 3000 - 3500 and its enough for me to keep growing. I only started training legs again a few months ago (i was one of THOSE guys). They're growing like weeds so i think thats where the majority of this weight gain is coming from.
  35. Yari Ka Daw!
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

You are pretty much right! Personally I have been second-guessing what I'm going to do once I get to 250lbs (not to contradict what I said above)...I don't care to be huge/massive. I started lifting because I was 6' 168lbs and have joint problems from high school sports (and plus I was just too damn lanky) I injured my shoulder, MRI revealed mild arthritis in both of them (they thought the MRI results were for my 50 year old step father and said it was natural for him...when told was for his 21 year old step son they were appalled). I was told if I didn't do physical therapy I would eventually need shoulder replacement in 10 years or so. Started with PT for about 6-8 months then I just took it from there (was about 4 years ago). They said I needed to build muscle around my joints (shoulders). Don't mean to get all personal but this 250lbs just had me thinking...I'm sure we all have our motives for why we lift...tell you what though, I feel great, joints (especially shoulders feel great) and so I carry on to improve haha.
    I agree, nothing better to support joints than muscle. I fcuked my knee in soccer, the doc told me to build muscle around it. I think majority of people here want to build mass fast(hence bulking clean or not) then cut down to the desirable body fat of 5-9% to give the ripped look.

If I was 5'6 I would have no choice but to bulk up, lift big and get size to at least get some respect for a lack of height. It's sad how genetics isn't fair for some people. They either go bald quick, don't grow tall enough or can't gain muscle. I thank god I have decent genetics besides being an ecto and having problems gaining muscle but that problem has been resolved.
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Afew years back i was around 185, i said to my brother, i think i wanna hit 225, i'd be huge then. He looked at me and said why would you wanna get that big. Anyway i seem to put on weight very very easily, i hit 225 and kept going. It's kinda getting to the point now where if i really wanna add weight i have to eat huge amount. Saying that i rarely go above 3000 - 3500 and its enough for me to keep growing. I only started training legs again a few months ago (i was one of THOSE guys). They're growing like weeds so i think thats where the majority of this weight gain is coming from.
    Man great to hear your legs are growing like weeds! I'm especially glad you realized your legs needed to be worked on being one of THOSE guys...I see people in the gym that have HUGE TRIs and CHEST and SOME BIs...but no trap, legs, calves, or even noticeable back muscles...I don't know why I care so much but I do make it apparent when looking at them shaking my head and laughing to myself...
  37. Yari Ka Daw!
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

It's always nice to have size for vanity reasons.. you know what I mean but it feels, when bulked, I hate the feeling of being slow.

You sound like a typical meso, put weight on easily, the downside for a meso is the ability to lose fat, it's a lot harder whereas ectos it's hard to put on size, but fairly easy to lose fat. Which one is better??
  38. Yari Ka Daw!
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Man great to hear your legs are growing like weeds! I'm especially glad you realized your legs needed to be worked on being one of THOSE guys...I see people in the gym that have HUGE TRIs and CHEST...but no trap, legs, calves, or even noticeable back muscles...I don't know why I care so much but I do make it apparent when looking at them shaking my head and laughing to myself...
    I'm lucky, I played AAA soccer my whole life so I got huge legs. It's annyoing to the point where it's even hard to fit into jeans, and I'm not even fat! I like wearing fitted jeans when I go clubbing but that's a hassel because of my thighs. I don't even workout my legs anymore, I just do squats to keep them trimmed.
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

I agree, nothing better to support joints than muscle. I fcuked my knee in soccer, the doc told me to build muscle around it. I think majority of people here want to build mass fast(hence bulking clean or not) then cut down to the desirable body fat of 5-9% to give the ripped look.

If I was 5'6 I would have no choice but to bulk up, lift big and get size to at least get some respect for a lack of height. It's sad how genetics isn't fair for some people. They either go bald quick, don't grow tall enough or can't gain muscle. I thank god I have decent genetics besides being an ecto and having problems gaining muscle but that problem has been resolved.
    Good points I must say. It's funny you say that (in bold) because he wishes he had my height because then he could not have such a compacted look. I'll go off topic a little bit: I've seen people at the bars get in my brothers face and they are like towering over him...I usually flip the fukc out and jump in theirs...always works...I HATE when people do that just because he's "the little guy"...
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

its not about the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of fight in the dog..............eh i cant remember how it goes exactly.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 07:46 AM
  2. I heard about arnold
    By pantera101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-20-2008, 08:54 AM
  3. Arnold cuts ties with Arnold Classic
    By HobbesAB in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-30-2005, 08:54 AM