I heard about arnold

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    Looks like he's carved out of stone in that pick. Simply the greatest.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made;
    Looks like he's carved out of stone in that pick. Simply the greatest.
    To each his own
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    To each his own
    Are you into bb?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by pantera101 View Post
    Are you into bb?
    he loves bondage and buggery

  5. Quote Originally Posted by pantera101;
    Are you into bb?
    Into BB?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Into BB?
    Yes.Do you like the look of bb's and are you striving for the look of a bb?If you are,i don't see how you can't love Arnolds physique is all.To each his own,whaever floats your boat,whatever tickles your pickle i guess.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by pantera101;
    Yes.Do you like the look of bb's and are you striving for the look of a bb?If you are,i don't see how you can't love Arnolds physique is all.To each his own,whaever floats your boat,whatever tickles your pickle i guess.
    Arnold definitely had an impressive physique in his prime. No question. I simply do not consider his physique the "ideal" as one or two earlier posters tended to suggest. ReaperX mentioned some chaps with outstanding body sculptures as well. One could expand that list a little. During Arnold's time, the list was not as broad as it is today. The pack was thin. In one of his Mr. Olympia victories, for instance, there were just one or two other contestant on stage! Simply not imaginable today. The pack is dense these days and the selection is tough. So, perfection had a different meaning and a different measure during Arnold's prime. Yet, none of this is to belittle his achievements in any way. He just was/is not the best of the best in my eyes. But, as has been said several times in this thread, to each his own.

    Personally, I prefer the build of ancient Greek Olympian athletes
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Arnold definitely had an impressive physique in his prime. No question. I simply do not consider his physique the "ideal" as one or two earlier posters tended to suggest. ReaperX mentioned some chaps with outstanding body sculptures as well. One could expand that list a little. During Arnold's time, the list was not as broad as it is today. The pack was thin. In one of his Mr. Olympia victories, for instance, there were just one or two other contestant on stage! Simply not imaginable today. The pack is dense these days and the selection is tough. So, perfection had a different meaning and a different measure during Arnold's prime. Yet, none of this is to belittle his achievements in any way. He just was/is not the best of the best in my eyes. But, as has been said several times in this thread, to each his own.

    Personally, I prefer the build of ancient Greek Olympian athletes
    Like Franky Zane. Ehhh Franky!!
    NSCA - CSCS

  9. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Arnold definitely had an impressive physique in his prime. No question. I simply do not consider his physique the "ideal" as one or two earlier posters tended to suggest. ReaperX mentioned some chaps with outstanding body sculptures as well. One could expand that list a little. During Arnold's time, the list was not as broad as it is today. The pack was thin. In one of his Mr. Olympia victories, for instance, there were just one or two other contestant on stage! Simply not imaginable today. The pack is dense these days and the selection is tough. So, perfection had a different meaning and a different measure during Arnold's prime. Yet, none of this is to belittle his achievements in any way. He just was/is not the best of the best in my eyes. But, as has been said several times in this thread, to each his own.

    Personally, I prefer the build of ancient Greek Olympian athletes
    I got ya.I don't consider him the best either,but i don't consider any the best.If i had to choose though,it would be Lee Priest as my favorite.He's huge,but not nasty ron huge.He's got calves and forearms to go with the rest.His abs are perfect.His six pack is others four packs,and their perfectly aligned.I like alot of the older bb's,but only their upper bodies.I'm in the older guys legs were underdeveloped group,as opposed to todays are overdeveloped.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by pantera101 View Post
    I got ya.I don't consider him the best either,but i don't consider any the best.If i had to choose though,it would be Lee Priest as my favorite.He's huge,but not nasty ron huge.He's got calves and forearms to go with the rest.His abs are perfect.His six pack is others four packs,and their perfectly aligned.I like alot of the older bb's,but only their upper bodies.I'm in the older guys legs were underdeveloped group,as opposed to todays are overdeveloped.
    Lee Priest is sick. I met him at the L.A. Fit Expo, he's the only one that I got kind of star struck over. Good pick

    Priest wouldn't be my personal number one BB, but he's definitely a top pick.
    NSCA - CSCS

  11. Franky Zane, not too much, not too little. Definitely wouldn't mind walking around like this

    NSCA - CSCS

  12. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Lee Priest is sick. I met him at the L.A. Fit Expo, he's the only one that I got kind of star struck over. Good pick

    Priest wouldn't be my personal number one BB, but he's definitely a top pick.
    Who's your favorite then?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by pantera101 View Post
    Who's your favorite then?
    My personal favrote it Victor Martinez, HOWEVER, the person I was most impressed by when I saw him in person was amateur Brandon Curry. He was thick as all get out and wide as hell. He stuck out the most to me amidst all the pro's walking around. I saw Dexter, Melvin Anthony, Priest, Lou Ferrigno, hehe, Chris Cormier, James Wheeler (tumor calves) and some large people who weren't conditioned, just huge and Brandon Curry still stuck out the most to me.

    Look at the contour of this guys delts!

    NSCA - CSCS

  14. You can find better pictures of more impressive bodybuilders, but you'd have to see this guy in person, pictures don't do him justice.
    NSCA - CSCS

  15. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311;
    My personal favrote it Victor Martinez, HOWEVER, the person I was most impressed by when I saw him in person was amateur Brandon Curry. He was thick as all get out and wide as hell. He stuck out the most to me amidst all the pro's walking around. I saw Dexter, Melvin Anthony, Priest, Lou Ferrigno, hehe, Chris Cormier, James Wheeler (tumor calves) and some large people who weren't conditioned, just huge and Brandon Curry still stuck out the most to me.

    Look at the contour of this guys delts!
    Well-sculptured, aesthetically appealing, dense physique...
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  16. First calf implants ever done were in 1972, on an equestrian.

    http://www.emedicine.com/plastic/topic17.htm

    Don't know if that helps.
    The Truth is, there is no Truth.

  17. Cool Amateur Vid, when they still look massive, but not freakish

    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IjBKwy6_vE"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
    NSCA - CSCS
  18. For the Maids


    edit: wrong thread guys, sorry
    Last edited by VolcomX311; 03-24-2008 at 03:26 PM.
    NSCA - CSCS

  19. edit: wrong thread guys, sorry
    Last edited by VolcomX311; 03-24-2008 at 03:25 PM.
    NSCA - CSCS

  20. edit: wrong thread guys, sorry
    Last edited by VolcomX311; 03-24-2008 at 03:25 PM.
    NSCA - CSCS

  21. edit: wrong thread guys, sorry
    Last edited by VolcomX311; 03-24-2008 at 03:25 PM.
    NSCA - CSCS

  22. Dude, those vids are freakin me out. Stop. Please.
    mw2012

  23. I dont know where those videos fit into this thread,except the first one,but oh well.I always bring up the one with the guy benching to guys who think a spottere is necasary.His two didn't do too good of a job.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    You can find better pictures of more impressive bodybuilders, but you'd have to see this guy in person, pictures don't do him justice.
    This is the guy thats always in MD right? the ex boxer? He apparently isn't on any gear. I find it hard to beleive but he does look awesome. Not freakishly huge, just big and ripped.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    This is the guy thats always in MD right? the ex boxer? He apparently isn't on any gear. I find it hard to beleive but he does look awesome. Not freakishly huge, just big and ripped.
    Yeah, he's been on/in MD a few times. I've never heard of him not being on any gear, that would seem a bit hard to believe, but it would be amazing if it were true.
    NSCA - CSCS

  26. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Yeah, he's been on/in MD a few times. I've never heard of him not being on any gear, that would seem a bit hard to believe, but it would be amazing if it were true.
    Not sure if it was Palumbo but yeah they said a few times he wasnt on any gear cos he was doing tested shows etc and he'd only been lifting for two years or something like that.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by pantera101 View Post
    I dont know where those videos fit into this thread,except the first one,but oh well.I always bring up the one with the guy benching to guys who think a spottere is necasary.His two didn't do too good of a job.
    You're 100% right, I totally put these in the wrong thread. I meant it for the "regaining the alpha male" thread because people were comparing Deads vs Cleans, my bad.
    NSCA - CSCS

  28. who cares they were freakin hilarious!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    You're 100% right, I totally put these in the wrong thread. I meant it for the "regaining the alpha male" thread because people were comparing Deads vs Cleans, my bad.
    No problem and i figured that out cause i have some replies in that thread and i seen one afterwards and put two and two together.I don't care man,it's all relavant(usually)

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    who cares they were freakin hilarious!
    This one's for Australian Made

    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAKa5MCIKAY"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
    NSCA - CSCS
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 08:46 AM
  2. I heard about arnold
    By pantera101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-20-2008, 09:54 AM
  3. Have any of you heard of this?
    By oswizzle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-23-2004, 08:24 PM
  4. Has anyone ever heard of...
    By FrTimothy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-23-2004, 04:33 PM
Log in
Log in