You might be a bodybuilding addict if....

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. You might be a bodybuilding addict if....


    You experience male pms because you missed a workout day...




    Saw this on BBD..was funny.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.


  2. Wait! I thought you guys had reverse pms anyway..moody all month minus one week of good mood
    •   
       


  3. you do more calorie counting than your girlfriend who is on weight watchers.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Wait! I thought you guys had reverse pms anyway..moody all month minus one week of good mood
    depends on the year....odd number days = true to your theory
    even number days = overall great attitudes

    :-p

  5. i thought this one was funny.....

    Your wife says Jay cutler is a good looking man and you ask why she likes skinny guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    i thought this one was funny.....

    Your wife says Jay cutler is a good looking man and you ask why she likes skinny guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Lmao nice

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    i thought this one was funny.....

    Your wife says Jay cutler is a good looking man and you ask why she likes skinny guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AHAHAHAH

  8. I like this one-You take the needle from the nurse because you feel more comftorable injecting yourself.

  9. You have to buy underwear two sizes too big so your thighs fit

  10. hahaha those last two are good

  11. Quote Originally Posted by pantera101 View Post
    I like this one-You take the needle from the nurse because you feel more comftorable injecting yourself.
    Haha. That one's hilarious.

    Quote Originally Posted by leetuser View Post
    You have to buy underwear two sizes too big so your thighs fit
    I have to do this with jeans. I buy them too big in the waist so my thighs/hams will fit.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    You experience male pms because you missed a workout day...




    Saw this on BBD..was funny.
    so true....
    NSCA - CSCS

  13. ROFLMAO at all of them!

    MB
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

  14. These are my top how ever many I put from Evan Centopani in Md on "I knew I was a bb'r when...."

    I spent my money on supplements instead of beer

    I'd stay up to get an extra meal

    I walked around with a cooler even though I wasn't preparing for a show(thats me and I never plan to compete period)

    I was happy to be sore all the time

    Girls pointing to my arms and saying gross was actually a copliment

    A snow day meant that it would be a pain in the ass getting to the gym

    I dreaded holidays cause the gyms would be closed or on reduced hours

    Missing a meal ruined my day

    I tried to explain to my italian grandmother over sunday night dinner why I couldn't have pasta and sauce with my plain chicken breast

    Didn't sleep in on sunday because I wouldn't be able to fit in all my meals

  15. Quote Originally Posted by pantera101 View Post
    These are my top how ever many I put from Evan Centopani in Md on "I knew I was a bb'r when...."

    I spent my money on supplements instead of beer

    I'd stay up to get an extra meal

    I walked around with a cooler even though I wasn't preparing for a show(thats me and I never plan to compete period)

    I was happy to be sore all the time

    Girls pointing to my arms and saying gross was actually a copliment

    A snow day meant that it would be a pain in the ass getting to the gym

    I dreaded holidays cause the gyms would be closed or on reduced hours

    Missing a meal ruined my day

    I tried to explain to my italian grandmother over sunday night dinner why I couldn't have pasta and sauce with my plain chicken breast

    Didn't sleep in on sunday because I wouldn't be able to fit in all my meals
    I feel ya on a lot of those. That's awesome, I lol'd.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by pantera101 View Post
    These are my top how ever many I put from Evan Centopani in Md on "I knew I was a bb'r when...."

    I spent my money on supplements instead of beer

    I'd stay up to get an extra meal

    I walked around with a cooler even though I wasn't preparing for a show(thats me and I never plan to compete period)

    I was happy to be sore all the time

    Girls pointing to my arms and saying gross was actually a copliment

    A snow day meant that it would be a pain in the ass getting to the gym

    I dreaded holidays cause the gyms would be closed or on reduced hours

    Missing a meal ruined my day

    I tried to explain to my italian grandmother over sunday night dinner why I couldn't have pasta and sauce with my plain chicken breast

    Didn't sleep in on sunday because I wouldn't be able to fit in all my meals
    Pretty much every one of these applies to me. It's pretty sad when you think about it.

  17. I hear you on the Italian Grandmother and Chicken Breast.
    I also spend all my beer/stripper money on supplements !!
    Last edited by BigManDon; 04-30-2008 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Spelling

  18. Your using up more than half the cupboard space.

    Every room has a full length mirror.

    You can't even hardly walk but you never miss out on squats.

    When your not in pain you feel loose and small.

    There is a cardio machine in your living room (yes that's me)

    You are reluctant to help friends move for fear injury might cause you to miss a workout

    You say to your wife look at the size of that guy and she says he's almost as big as you.

    Your sole reason for not working overtime is that it will cut into your workout time.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  19. you choose where to move depending on where your gym is (i just did this one).

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Your sole reason for not working overtime is that it will cut into your workout time.
    Lol.. I miss out on a lot of things for fear that it will "jack with my recovery."

    Plus, the only physical thing I usually feel like doing is pumping iron or getting in some cardio.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    You are reluctant to help friends move for fear injury might cause you to miss a workout
    I do this at my job as far as being careful to not get injured.I'm talking like breaking something or cutting something very badly or off though.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    you choose where to move depending on where your gym is (i just did this one).
    I have debated moving to arlington to workout at metroflex.Ronnie and Branh Warren wo their and so does a guy in the special olympics.They have spray paint on the walls,play music you want to hear I have heard.It has also been mentioned several times in bb mags or even websites.(t nation the other day).It's one of the few hardcore gyms left.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by pantera101 View Post
    I have debated moving to arlington to workout at metroflex.Ronnie and Branh Warren wo their and so does a guy in the special olympics.They have spray paint on the walls,play music you want to hear I have heard.It has also been mentioned several times in bb mags or even websites.(t nation the other day).It's one of the few hardcore gyms left.
    You in texas? Bro, I totally been up in arlington, I actually don't live that far from there when I'm out of school.

    Thas cool.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    You in texas? Bro, I totally been up in arlington, I actually don't live that far from there when I'm out of school.

    Thas cool.
    I live where your gf lives.They have a website I seen before.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by leetuser View Post
    You have to buy underwear two sizes too big so your thighs fit
    So it's not just me? SWEET!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Time in between cycles (You might be interested)
    By Iceman72 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-04-2013, 10:58 AM
  2. you might be a meathead....
    By MANotaur in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-27-2013, 02:20 AM
  3. If you compete... Be Afraid
    By diamonddave in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-28-2006, 07:36 AM
  4. You might be an MMA fan if...
    By Pit Bull in forum MMA
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2006, 04:31 PM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-22-2004, 04:12 PM
Log in
Log in