Transgender Bodybuilding!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Transgender Bodybuilding!

I found this on the Web this morning and the Competitors have some Great physiques! I didnít know they had this division,and I think this is Awesome! What are yíall thoughts on this?

Name:  DAEB9A98-1E12-4CB3-B942-85263F9E87A4.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  241.8 KB

2. https://youtu.be/W37Ah__pq2s

Here is a youtube video from it
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?
    •   

3. Yep! Thatís the one I watched.

4. Man I’m sorry but I think this is just disturbing
    Think outside the box
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by RickyBlobby View Post
    Man Iím sorry but I think this is just disturbing
    Why if they can do it why not.

6. Its a bit awkward -but I'm fine with it. I think they celebrate their new found (finally openly expressed) masculine identity with a competition like this.
    As long as they don't insist to be called by weird pronounces, I congratulate them for having "the balls" to show off.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

7. Well it is a bit odd but its probably cause its so new not for me but to each their own.

8. Oh Jesus...
    High Intensity Training log, wedding prep:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/305228-wedding-preparation-next.html

9. So a man turns in to a women.. He can't compete vs women right? Not that bodybuilding is clean but that would be cheating.

A women competing against men would be unfair so why not?

It's strange to separate it in to a specific category cause it feels like we're separating ourselves from them as humans.

They all take steroids obviously so why not have transgender women compete vs women?

Anyways I really couldn't care less, whatever makes people happy.

It's funny how they get prescribed steroids while others have to go to the black market so in bodybuilding terms they really could never pretend to be natty haha..

10. Quote Originally Posted by RickyBlobby View Post
    Man I’m sorry but I think this is just disturbing
    Agreed.

11. I found this difficult to masturbate to, but I gosh darn give it a shot

12. Bodybuilding is about self-image and pushing yourself.
    How would this be any different? I think it is great.

-M
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?
  13. Transgender Bodybuilding!

Bodybuilding and exercising is Art. Weíre sculpturing our body to the best Physiques!Bodybuilding is for everyone who choose to advance their Overall Look,Health,Mentally and Spiritually.

14. Sorry, maybe I was brought upp old school, where an looked like a womn and a man looked like a man. These days media is pushing equality and this and that which is OK. If you are a dude and want to be pounded in the ass that is your decision. But to me it is sick and you need to keep that crap behind closed doors. What's next, beastiality awareness. When does it stop.
    Think outside the box

15. I’ve got no problem with this at all. I think it’s fine if people feel good in their own skin.

16. It's rediculous, not because they have there own devision, that's great, but the 2 examples I've seen so far, none of the ppl competing were in shape, some looked like they never touched a weight.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    It's rediculous, not because they have there own devision, that's great, but the 2 examples I've seen so far, none of the ppl competing were in shape, some looked like they never touched a weight.
    Did you watch the video. The one of them served in Iraq with me as a woman, and is probably in better shape than some of here on this forum.

18. I saw a video rx muscle put up and another one somwhere. They all looked like terrible. I'm not saying none are in shape but I'm not watching any more. It creeps me out. If they wanna do it good for them. I'm all set on watching any more trannies strut around.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    I saw a video rx muscle put up and another one somwhere. They all looked like terrible. I'm not saying none are in shape but I'm not watching any more. It creeps me out. If they wanna do it good for them. I'm all set on watching any more trannies strut around.
    Well the Marine from Iraq that won the contest. She totally doesnt look anything she looks like in Iraq

20. Disturbing yep and direspectful....90% of the people in the video dont look like they ever worked out. Wtf are they doing on stage in a bodybuilding comp? The best showed up with some upper body development (no legs whatever). Time to train

21. She Looks Great!!

22. Yes, she does. And. Nothing like she looked liked in Iraq. But, just as musclular.

23. Deleted...Double Post.

24. We canít forget they are humans just like us. They probably need this to get through every day life. Just like a lot of us here on AM. I know several people without exercise,they wouldnít be in the Great position they are in now.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bodybuilding Scams
    By aeoliantru in forum General Chat
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 04-23-2004, 03:03 PM
  2. O/T stretching for bodybuilding
    By whale in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-07-2003, 03:07 AM
  3. We need a powerlifting/bodybuilding section
    By Big H in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-07-2002, 06:28 PM
  4. What got you into fitness/bodybuilding??
    By Blazer88 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-13-2002, 05:53 PM
  5. The Bodybuilding Truth
    By Sanosuke in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-20-2002, 11:29 PM