Need a little help with my first cycle please

Michael_scarn

Michael_scarn

Awards
So I am relatively new to the ass world. I've ran some prohormones and taken a couple pinned doses of test. I know that I am already gyno prone from brief nip sensitivity and a very slight lump under my right nipple. Sometimes it is hard to tell if I have gyno because I already carry fat in my chest normally. I'm 5'10' 165, maybe 10% bf. I've done prohormones and sarms in the past but I really would like to see my strength and size potential with a full cycle of test.

My question, what kind of on cycle support should I take to make sure my estrogen levels stay at Bay. I will kill myself if I develop gyno. I already carry to much fat in my chest as it is.

Thank you for any help guys.

celticthug

Awards
Too begin with. If the state ment "I would kill myself if I got gyno" is anywhere near the truth? Don't take steroids. It's a very real possibility. Why? You don't have too just worry about getting good steroids. You have to worry about how legit your ancillaries are. Anti-e's and such. First off I'd start researching anti-e's. With particular interest in suicide inhibitor's. Where you can get your hands on a reliable source. Some homework Michael?

Michael_scarn

Michael_scarn

Awards
Thanks for the response Celtic. The truth is it may not be what I want to hear but what I need to hear. I'm just going to have to take every precautionary measure to make sure I don't cause any harm to my body or health

ZedzGod

ZedzGod

Awards
So I am relatively new to the ass world. I've ran some prohormones and taken a couple pinned doses of test. I know that I am already gyno prone from brief nip sensitivity and a very slight lump under my right nipple. Sometimes it is hard to tell if I have gyno because I already carry fat in my chest normally. I'm 5'10' 165, maybe 10% bf. I've done prohormones and sarms in the past but I really would like to see my strength and size potential with a full cycle of test.

My question, what kind of on cycle support should I take to make sure my estrogen levels stay at Bay. I will kill myself if I develop gyno. I already carry to much fat in my chest as it is.

Thank you for any help guys.
If you know you are gyno prone, try using mostly non aromatizing compounds. And make SURE your ancillaries are in order. For example, test stacked with anavar or tbol. Have Letrozol & arimidex on hand, and of course clomid and nolvadex. As soon as you see any sign of gyno, hit the Arimidex/letrozol and the nolvadex until the gyno flare up goes away, then continue your cycle. And you must MUST do a proper PCT.