HGH

physique4days

physique4days

Awards
Hey guys, was just wonder for a first hgh cycle what you would run with it and how many iu's a day would you prefer and for how long?

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
I wouldn't run a lot. The goal is to start low so you get good results and then increase. Advice radio is an awesome podcast man....case study done showed best results it's using gh eod at night if you over 35 or have been using for years since you won't product your own when sleeping or to use 3iu morning 30-40mins before food and preworkout 2 or 3 iu 30-40 mins before food

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Also add t3 at 25mg a day. It will help enhance the hgh. I have noticed as well that t3 at 25mg has increased my urination (which if real should do). This can help avoid water gain if using gh or like me using mk677.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
25mcg <-

Mudveins

Awards
3-4 iu a day at most starting out. I've tried splitting the amount (2 iu am, 2iu pm) as well as 3-4 in the am and didn't notice any difference between the injection times. Recently I was told that you should inject in the morning because your body is already producing hgh at night... the idea being that you will get more growth out of it doing an shots... not sure if that's proven or just broscience though. Good luck

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Yea I heard that at night is prime as well. Then again everyone is going to say something different it seems like

Mudveins

Awards
If I were to broscience this.. I would imagine night would be better, because you grow when you sleep. It only makes sense your body would benefit from the extra hgh when it grows... but that is how broscience is started lol

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Yea I agree haha. I think it depends really on the individual