Red flag

muddertougher

muddertougher

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So I stopped by a supplement store I ha a never been to was looking at different products then seen d-zine and m-stem so I look at them figuring that it would just be a natural complex since the ban and sure **** on the back it says, methylstenbolone and the other dymethazine , are you still calling real or fake? Can't recall the company that made them it's a privately owned store but still

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
So I stopped by a supplement store I ha a never been to was looking at different products then seen d-zine and m-stem so I look at them figuring that it would just be a natural complex since the ban and sure **** on the back it says, methylstenbolone and the other dymethazine , are you still calling real or fake? Can't recall the company that made them it's a privately owned store but still
Supp store I go to has everything even SD clones lol and it's good stuff , they even had og Halovar till halfway through last year . Wouldn't be surprised if it was all good bro

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
There's a couple newer brands that are still making these. Dmz and msten were two that weren't explicitly banned and technically can still be made and sold