Crazy bulk dbal

Mattyswole

Awards
Saw this product from crazy bulk stating that it mimics the real deal but does anyone on here have and experience with their products or recommendations

Dallas1819

Awards
Honestly man, ive tried different enhancements that said they would "mimic" the real deal....ive done those knock off products, and the real deal...the real deal beats all that other stuff like crazy...the only thing ive ever seen come close was m1t, but thats far gone. Just my two cents. If you buy into it, let us know :)

maz5.0

Awards
I've tried their whole "bulking" stack. what a load of s***. minor strength gains and minor muscle gains but I attribute that to my diet and hard work. can't mimic the real deal. I bought into cause of all the "great reviews" but wow was I wrong. save your money. jus my opinion. they include stuff like dhea and tribulus.

Dallas1819

Awards
It really does depend on the person though, my younger brother can take a test booster & feel jacked, get hit with zits as if hes 14 again lol....if i take a test booster i feeling nothing at all. The last two times i tried m1t i didnt even feeling anything, no lie.

Mattyswole

Awards
I ordered 2 bottles of their dbal a one of their hgh lets see what happens

Mattyswole

Awards
Researched m1t seems too unsafe and a lot you have to stack with it to use safely

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
Let us know how the dbal goes

Ive always been intrigued by these products even tho i know shouldnt be lol

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
Knock offs sold in bodybuilding mags have similar formulas but are never as near as potent from the real deal. Please share your experience

maz5.0

Awards
mattyswole- have you seen any results yet? for me it literally impossible to find any real reviews besides "first post" bs on forums which I assume are crap and every other review site has link directly to their crazy bulk/crazy mass site. sketchy to me. didn't work for me but jus curious if you see any gains?

Mattyswole

Awards
Not yet but only been using 2 weeks website said allow at least 4 weeks to start telling difference

Mattyswole

Awards
Alright this stuff was pure **** no results whatsoever

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Honestly man, ive tried different enhancements that said they would "mimic" the real deal....ive done those knock off products, and the real deal...the real deal beats all that other stuff like crazy...the only thing ive ever seen come close was m1t, but thats far gone. Just my two cents. If you buy into it, let us know :)
I agree, probably superdrol too

Mattyswole

Awards
I did and you guess were right straight **** no results but I've been experimenting with sarms and really happy

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
Supplements 1
Daff Supplements 20
Supplements 9
Supplements 11