Gains post cycle

i8urz06

Awards
Is it possible to keep a lot of your gains from a cycle after coming off or do you just lose everything once you come off, even with proper pct?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Is it possible to keep a lot of your gains from a cycle after coming off or do you just lose everything once you come off, even with proper pct?
diet, diet and diet that is huge. still pushing yourself as you did while on, you should keep most. people often slack off because they dont feel the same and dont push hard anymore or stick to a routine

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Depends on many factors
One being how far are you past your genetic limits

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Depend how many month between cycle, you will not keep you gain from one cycle, lets say 1year down the road event with intense training and the right diet, there is no way you can stay the same after 1 cycle, you have to cycle a few time a year. At least that what happen to me.

Sanpedro93

Awards
Depend how many month between cycle, you will not keep you gain from one cycle, lets say 1year down the road event with intense training and the right diet, there is no way you can stay the same after 1 cycle, you have to cycle a few time a year. At least that what happen to me.
This was probbly so because u surpassed ur genetic limit?