rpn havoc question

cmtp52evansg

Awards
I've recently purchased rpn havoc off eBay. I know it's not the smartest prohormone site but wanted to save some cash. I noticed the label was very similar to my old bottles but slight differences in background and font size on the label. The bottle was still factory sealed and not tampered with but the thing that bothers me the most is the formula!
Old bottle: 2a 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol
This bottle: 2a 3a-epitio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol

Is there a change in formula?

cmtp52evansg

Awards
I've recently purchased rpn havoc off eBay. I know it's not the smartest prohormone site but wanted to save some cash. I noticed the label was very similar to my old bottles but slight differences in background and font size on the label. The bottle was still factory sealed and not tampered with but the thing that bothers me the most is the formula!
Old bottle: 2a 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol
This bottle: 2a 3a-epitio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol

Is there a change in formula?
The new one lacks a h on the epithio part of the formula

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could be just a typo, or potentially bunk and not really from RPN. The ebay store you used is reputable ?

frodriguez

frodriguez

Awards
I tried RPN havoc it was my first cycle didn't know wtf I was doing but anyways it worked pretty good for me I didn't do pct like I said I was a beginner didn't know **** my junk was shot had gyno , bloated u name it I probly had it for almost 2 months and I lost my gains 8lbs I got mine at lockout supplements it's as cheap as eBay last time I checked legit stuff

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya you always want to go with a trusted source for ph for sure.

hokiefan23

Awards
not sure… i bought "ESHRED" by UGPHARMA and I was skeptic at first but it's unbelievable. I picked up 6 bottles. This is my first run and so far so good!

Connordcruz

Connordcruz

Awards
I tried RPN havoc it was my first cycle didn't know wtf I was doing but anyways it worked pretty good for me I didn't do pct like I said I was a beginner didn't know **** my junk was shot had gyno , bloated u name it I probly had it for almost 2 months and I lost my gains 8lbs I got mine at ******* supplements it's as cheap as eBay last time I checked legit stuff
Are you still facing these sides?

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
OP.. cmtp52evansg, next time post in anabolics, this has nothing to do with Pro BodyBuilding

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP.. cmtp52evansg, next time post in anabolics, this has nothing to do with Pro BodyBuilding
Lol. Calm down there post police. OP hasn't posted since the day he joined and posted this! Let this thread die!

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Lol. Calm down there post police. OP hasn't posted since the day he joined and posted this! Let this thread die!
haha just chapps Jebrook so many newbs posting compound related questions in friggen pro-bodybuilding. haha they must all be pro's!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha just chapps my cheeks Jebrook so many newbs posting compound related questions in friggen pro-bodybuilding. haha they must all be pro's!
IronAddiction No worries my brotha. I just felt like hazing the new local PL rep a bit:) lol!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rmurphy1 Anabolics 5
Supplements 7
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 7
Post Cycle Therapy 21