should flex make the jump?

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
flexs looking KILLER this is recent as in 2014
tumblr_mz39btAZL11rs4ej4o1_1280.jpg

he needs to make the jump to big show. i think he would do actually well.

jake3137

Awards
It would be cool to see him battle it out with the big boys but i don't think there is much more flex can do to his physique since it's actual pretty complete. Any more mass and he might turn out like Marcus ruhl and his conditioning is superb almost everytime he hits the stage. I mean I love to see him battle the top five at the O don't get me wrong but the top 4 guys right now (excluding Phil) i think will still beat flex.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
It would be cool to see him battle it out with the big boys but i don't think there is much more flex can do to his physique since it's actual pretty complete. Any more mass and he might turn out like Marcus ruhl and his conditioning is superb almost everytime he hits the stage. I mean I love to see him battle the top five at the O don't get me wrong but the top 4 guys right now (excluding Phil) i think will still beat flex.
i really think he could place top 5. jay is done. warren is almost done. wolf kai and phil take top 3 again big ramy takes 4 and flex is 5

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
maybe big ramy can take wolfs place in the top 3. but seeing wolf last year hell stay top 4

jake3137

Awards
He could battle for a top five no doubt if someone is off. But when everyone is on point it's Phil,Kai,wolf,rhoden,ramy and dexter. Flex would have a better chance jumping up to the big class at a show like the Arnold where the I think he could do a little more damage

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What about Sean Rhoden? His conditioning was spot on at the o.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
What about Sean Rhoden? His conditioning was spot on at the o.
ive never been a huge fan of him. i did like dexter though guy can eat like garbage and come in shredded. sean is younger than most so hes got some gas in him. flex doesnt have to jump now but hes only 30! by 32 i think he should jump then that would make sean 40 and close to retiring and that would make him 2 years better

jake3137

Awards
U do make a point in about 2 yrs but.... There r a lot of great young pros with a ton of talent in the near future. Morel,McMillan,Delarosa,kulco,valiant, Mccraver, and all of them have about 50-60 pounds at contest weight on flex and are several inches taller. That pic of flex is at 220 there's just not much more flex can do. In my opinion