hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
there are tooooo many to have "the best"

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Desielbolon and Beatrol are great but as all PHs they shut you down hard.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
all ph's do NOT cause hard suppression!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
really, every ph causes hard suppression?
Can you recommend one that doesn't? I had some of my best gains on PHs but they killed my libido and shut me down hard.

trn450

trn450

Awards
really, every ph causes hard suppression?
You said every PH does NOT cause hard suppression. I didn't say every PH DOES cause hard suppression.

I don't think there is any sort of strong data that would allow us to quantify or categorize suppression and I wouldn't be fool enough to start theorizing. However, the greatest likelihood is that any testosterone analogue that acts on the androgen receptor will be providing negative feedback to the HPTA, which necessarily causes suppression.

The only thing that could possibly affect this (and, this is an educated hypothetical) is poor diffusion across the blood brain barrier. But, these "pro hormones" in general are 4 member rings (kind of like a "steroid", lol) that are lipid soluble essentially by definition (if you've got a 4 ring hydrocarbon it would take some pretty large modifications to make it strongly hydrophilic as opposed to lipophilic, and I'd hazard a guess that would also negatively impact binding to the androgen receptor ). Therefore, these would likely cross the blood-brain barrier with ease, so again, we're back to great likelihood of negative feedback on the HPTA for anything that acts strongly on the androgen receptor.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
You said every PH does NOT cause hard suppression. I didn't say every PH DOES cause hard suppression.

I don't think there is any sort of strong data that would allow us to quantify or categorize suppression and I wouldn't be fool enough to start theorizing. However, the greatest likelihood is that any testosterone analogue that acts on the androgen receptor will be providing negative feedback to the HPTA, which necessarily causes suppression.

The only thing that could possibly affect this (and, this is an educated hypothetical) is poor diffusion across the blood brain barrier. But, these "pro hormones" in general are 4 member rings (kind of like a "steroid", lol) that are lipid soluble essentially by definition (if you've got a 4 ring hydrocarbon it would take some pretty large modifications to make it strongly hydrophilic as opposed to lipophilic, and I'd hazard a guess that would also negatively impact binding to the androgen receptor ). Therefore, these would likely cross the blood-brain barrier with ease, so again, we're back to great likelihood of negative feedback on the HPTA for anything that acts strongly on the androgen receptor.
Wow dude, what do you do for a living? Sometimes I'm amazed at some of the knowledge I get on AM. Thank you. Your response was mature and educated as opposed to some of the responses I get on here.

trn450

trn450

Awards
Wow dude, what do you do for a living? Sometimes I'm amazed at some of the knowledge I get on AM. Thank you. Your response was mature and educated as opposed to some of the responses I get on here.
Thanks. I'm a newly minted physician. So, still have plenty of training left before I'm competent, so don't take me too seriously.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

i was referencing the guy who said "all ph's shut you down hard".....i meant "not all ph's cause suppression"

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
You say they shut you down what do you mean by that.
When I was done with 4 weeks of them, my test levels were 234. I had no desire to jerk off or have sex. It took 8 weeks for me to get back to homeostasis.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
it took 4-5 weeks of pct to restart me, i used mecha/stano for 8 weeks...

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
it took 4-5 weeks of pct to restart me, i used mecha/stano for 8 weeks...
Mecha/Stano is the name of the PHs? And in those 4-5 weeks (which is normal by the way, usually takes me about 5 weeks) did you have any sex drive or were you completely dead d**k?

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Thanks. I'm a newly minted physician. So, still have plenty of training left before I'm competent, so don't take me too seriously.
You're welcome and God speed on your new profession. I'm just an accountant. I am a financial reporting manager for a major beverage company. I know next to nothing about this stuff and whatever I know I learned from trial and error (mostly error).

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Mecha/Stano is the name of the PHs? And in those 4-5 weeks (which is normal by the way, usually takes me about 5 weeks) did you have any sex drive or were you completely dead d**k?
mechabol and stanodrol, not really dead but very low sex drive

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
mechabol and stanodrol, not really dead but very low sex drive
How were your gains? And what did you use while on? Any AIs? Anti-Prolactins? And what did you use for PCT?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
How were your gains? And what did you use while on? Any AIs? Anti-Prolactins? And what did you use for PCT?
some fat with a good amount of muscle, no ai on cycle, doesnt need it. pct was the following:
tamoxifen 20/20/12.5/10
recourse for 6 weeks
erase pro eod
anabeta elite workout days only
ostarine 20 mgs for 6 weeks

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
some fat with a good amount of muscle, no ai on cycle, doesnt need it. pct was the following:
tamoxifen 20/20/12.5/10
recourse for 6 weeks
erase pro eod
anabeta elite workout days only
ostarine 20 mgs for 6 weeks
Why doesnt it need it? Your body turns high levels of test into estrogen. Tamoxifen is the brand name for Torem right? Erase Pro sucks and if you didnt need an AI while on why do you do Erase? I just read up on Anabeta, still not sure what it does. I never heard of anyone PCTing with Ostarine. How was it and did you have pharm grade or research (same question for Tamoxifine btw).

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why doesnt it need it? Your body turns high levels of test into estrogen. Tamoxifen is the brand name for Torem right? Erase Pro sucks and if you didnt need an AI while on why do you do Erase? I just read up on Anabeta, still not sure what it does. I never heard of anyone PCTing with Ostarine. How was it and did you have pharm grade or research (same question for Tamoxifine btw).
It doesn't aromatize. Tamoxifen is Nolvadex. He uses erase to ensure there is no estrogen rebound as he comes off the SERM.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
It doesn't aromatize. Tamoxifen is Nolvadex. He uses erase to ensure there is no estrogen rebound as he comes off the SERM.
Sorry, if my questions seem stupid but NO PHs aromatize or just those products? And I still say Erase Pro sucks. I was stupid and was doing a heavy Test/Deca cycle with no AI, after 5 weeks my d**k died. When I got tested my Estrogen was 229!! I had taken Erase Pro for 9 days before that and Formeron for 3 days, it was only after I took Letro that my estrogen was crushed.
Why Nolvadex and not Clomid? Doesnt Clomid reboot your LH production? Does Nolvadex do the same?

dkirk85

dkirk85

Awards
When I was done with 4 weeks of them, my test levels were 234. I had no desire to jerk off or have sex. It took 8 weeks for me to get back to homeostasis.
Well I can't have that happen I don't want that. And I'm glad I asked these questions cuz I've learned there is a whole bunch of stuff I need to research cuz I know nothing about what you guys have been talking about

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Well I can't have that happen I don't want that. And I'm glad I asked these questions cuz I've learned there is a whole bunch of stuff I need to research cuz I know nothing about what you guys have been talking about
Maybe it was just the products I did. I have been on HCG and I'm not impressed, except my libido is pretty good. I want to try AAS one more time but I want to do a short 6 week cycle but I have been told if I do that I need to use Test Prop which requires 6 pins a week if I want to do 500mg per week.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
I've ran dmz and methyl-sten.. I'm on my second cycle with these compounds, my last pct was clomid 50/50/50/50
And I bounced right back everything went back to normal in about 3 weeks. Of course I didn't run up the mg all I could just 20mg of both each day. I didn't get any blood work done but, I didn't have gyno, testicular size went back to normal if not above normal. And I could fuk my gf all I want. On cycle is different though. I wouldn't try to have sex on a PH cycle you might embarrass yourself lol

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Which PH's are people having these dick problems with? I realize they are significantly milder compounds but epistane and h-drol clones didn't give me the slightest shut down issues even at slightly above average doses. If anything libido was higher than usual and remained normal throughout PCT as well as afterwards.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Which PH's are people having these dick problems with? I realize they are significantly milder compounds but epistane and h-drol clones didn't give me the slightest shut down issues even at slightly above average doses. If anything libido was higher than usual and remained normal throughout PCT as well as afterwards.
Hdrol shut me down at on about the fourth or fifth week. 75mg first two weeks, 100 ed after that. SD shut me down by about the third week when I took it without test, with test I didn't get shut down at all from it.

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
I don't seem to have the slightest adverse reactions to halo. I must have lucked out (or have gotten a weaker clone). I ran 75 for four of the six weeks (50 during the first and last) without the slightest issue. I was tempted to bump up to 100mg ED but didn't want to double up in a methyl

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't seem to have the slightest adverse reactions to halo. I must have lucked out (or have gotten a weaker clone). I ran 75 for four of the six weeks (50 during the first and last) without the slightest issue. I was tempted to bump up to 100mg ED but didn't want to double up in a methyl
What is a clone ?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I don't think it was a weak clone at all. Hdrol is weak in general, I honestly think 75 isn't enough. My first cycle was hdrol and I ran 75/75/100/100/100/100, back pumps sucked at 100 but other than that it was awesome. Also I've seen people run it up to 125, but idk if I'd do that personally, better off with a stronger compound I think.

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
I don't think it was a weak clone at all. Hdrol is weak in general, I honestly think 75 isn't enough. My first cycle was hdrol and I ran 75/75/100/100/100/100, back pumps sucked at 100 but other than that it was awesome. Also I've seen people run it up to 125, but idk if I'd do that personally, better off with a stronger compound I think.
Yeah I ran it a second time and hung at 100 for 3-4 weeks instead of only 75 and I take back my statement about not being shut down by halo. Apparently I just needed one more capsule daily lol

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I ran it a second time and hung at 100 for 3-4 weeks instead of only 75 and I take back my statement about not being shut down by halo. Apparently I just needed one more capsule daily lol
Ha cool :) that's why I asked about the clone thing,. I'm taking halo now, on my 3rd week starting & I just bumped my dose from 75 to 100 e/d.
It's working well but would like something stronger next cycle.

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
100 is decent. I made some solid gains and it has seemed very very easy to maintain right through PCT (as long as you use a proper one). Like you said, it's nothing mind blowing and you wouldn't know you're on it if someone was slipping it to you in your sleep but I found it very effective in keeping my bulk clean. I've never tried it for cutting.