Prohormone

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by pizzadrol View Post
    Which PH's are people having these dick problems with? I realize they are significantly milder compounds but epistane and h-drol clones didn't give me the slightest shut down issues even at slightly above average doses. If anything libido was higher than usual and remained normal throughout PCT as well as afterwards.
    Hdrol shut me down at on about the fourth or fifth week. 75mg first two weeks, 100 ed after that. SD shut me down by about the third week when I took it without test, with test I didn't get shut down at all from it.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti


  2. I don't seem to have the slightest adverse reactions to halo. I must have lucked out (or have gotten a weaker clone). I ran 75 for four of the six weeks (50 during the first and last) without the slightest issue. I was tempted to bump up to 100mg ED but didn't want to double up in a methyl
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by pizzadrol View Post
    I don't seem to have the slightest adverse reactions to halo. I must have lucked out (or have gotten a weaker clone). I ran 75 for four of the six weeks (50 during the first and last) without the slightest issue. I was tempted to bump up to 100mg ED but didn't want to double up in a methyl
    What is a clone ?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    What is a clone ?
    A clone is an imitation of the original manufacturer/producers product

  5. Quote Originally Posted by pizzadrol View Post
    I don't seem to have the slightest adverse reactions to halo. I must have lucked out (or have gotten a weaker clone). I ran 75 for four of the six weeks (50 during the first and last) without the slightest issue. I was tempted to bump up to 100mg ED but didn't want to double up in a methyl
    I don't think it was a weak clone at all. Hdrol is weak in general, I honestly think 75 isn't enough. My first cycle was hdrol and I ran 75/75/100/100/100/100, back pumps sucked at 100 but other than that it was awesome. Also I've seen people run it up to 125, but idk if I'd do that personally, better off with a stronger compound I think.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    I don't think it was a weak clone at all. Hdrol is weak in general, I honestly think 75 isn't enough. My first cycle was hdrol and I ran 75/75/100/100/100/100, back pumps sucked at 100 but other than that it was awesome. Also I've seen people run it up to 125, but idk if I'd do that personally, better off with a stronger compound I think.
    Yeah I ran it a second time and hung at 100 for 3-4 weeks instead of only 75 and I take back my statement about not being shut down by halo. Apparently I just needed one more capsule daily lol

  7. Quote Originally Posted by pizzadrol View Post
    Yeah I ran it a second time and hung at 100 for 3-4 weeks instead of only 75 and I take back my statement about not being shut down by halo. Apparently I just needed one more capsule daily lol
    Ha cool that's why I asked about the clone thing,. I'm taking halo now, on my 3rd week starting & I just bumped my dose from 75 to 100 e/d.
    It's working well but would like something stronger next cycle.

  8. 100 is decent. I made some solid gains and it has seemed very very easy to maintain right through PCT (as long as you use a proper one). Like you said, it's nothing mind blowing and you wouldn't know you're on it if someone was slipping it to you in your sleep but I found it very effective in keeping my bulk clean. I've never tried it for cutting.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PROHORMONES and WORKOUT FREQUENCY
    By xcreed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-06-2015, 11:03 AM
  2. proHormone Article
    By nsruffryder34 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-17-2003, 05:46 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-02-2003, 04:46 PM
  4. Ordering Prohormones.
    By Fenix12 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-21-2002, 07:19 PM
  5. Uh-Oh...Prohormone Bill
    By true_c in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-26-2002, 07:37 PM
Log in
Log in