Starting Super DMZ 2.0 today - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Starting Super DMZ 2.0 today

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.

Carbs seem a bit low. What are your fats at? If low, you can add EVOO to your meals. PB and whole milk is also a pretty high calorie staple.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  148 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by peter01 View Post
    Carbs seem a bit low. What are your fats at? If low, you can add EVOO to your meals. PB and whole milk is also a pretty high calorie staple.
    I'm not real sure what my fats are, I haven't been paying too much attention. I have been adding a Tsp of evoo to my shakes lately, makes em taste like crap lol.
    I know the term 'Hard Gainer' gets thrown around a lot. People say that they are hard gainers, when in reality everyone is. Building muscle is no easy task. But for me, I take it to the next level.
    I'm eating 3500-4k calories, not doing any cardio, and taking a strong PH. To say I'm an ectomorph is an understatement.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by peter01 View Post
    Agree with this. You need a macro tracking program like MyFitnessPal or Protein Tracker. If you are on a cycle and have no idea what your macros (ie fats) are you may be underestimating calories.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.

Its most likely cals are underestimated. I need about 3800 cals to maintain and it looks like 400+ carbs 100+ fats and 200+ protein. I know macros vary based on everyones goals but 200 pro and 250 carb seems low for that many cals.

I started gaining when i took the guessing out of my diet. Good job on the log and i'll definitely be following.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  148 lbs.

I have been using the livestrong calorie tracker, it works for me. Ive found it hard to be able to find the time and energy to eat as much as i need to. I increased my carbs to 350 and calories to 3800 today. We'll see if it works. I ate an entire large pizza for dinner, it was great. Today was my rest day, sitting at home itchin to go to the gym to make some gains lol. Back at it tomorrow with chest.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Frftrsteve View Post
    I have been using the livestrong calorie tracker, it works for me. Ive found it hard to be able to find the time and energy to eat as much as i need to. I increased my carbs to 350 and calories to 3800 today. We'll see if it works. I ate an entire large pizza for dinner, it was great. Today was my rest day, sitting at home itchin to go to the gym to make some gains lol. Back at it tomorrow with chest.
    I hear ya man. Eating is probably the hardest part for me. But for me its also the absolute most important.

It does get easier after a while. Your body gets used to the increased food intake and when you try to slow down (on off days for example) you find yourself craving more food.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.

By the way, the calorie trackers help bur only so far as your estimates on portion sizes are correct. What may look like 6oz may in reality be 4oz.

The only true way to get your diet tracked is with a combo of a cal tracker and a food scale.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  148 lbs.

I upped my calories the past couple days. weighed in at 153.2 today.
    Did chest and tri's today, felt pretty good. Put up 215 3 times. Last week I could only get it once. I'm noticing some bulk, and apparently so are other people. One of the guys I work with asked what I was doing at the gym cuz I'm looking bigger made me feel pretty good.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Did chest and tri's today, felt pretty good. Put up 215 3 times. Last week I could only get it once. I'm noticing some bulk, and apparently so are other people. One of the guys I work with asked what I was doing at the gym cuz I'm looking bigger made me feel pretty good.
    Nice work in here.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  255 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Do potatoes, my staple is mashed potatoes there easy to make and quick to heat back up. I make about 10# a week and just eat them all through the week. I don't add milk or butter though just water and s&p until the right consistency. They taste almost like the real thing.
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Keep pushin the heavy weights and clean calories. Looks like your making some gains
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  148 lbs.

Weighed In at 154.3, Did arms and back today, felt like my biceps were going to rip through my skin, pump was awesome! Shredded the arms today, did what we call 'the rack' where you start with 50 dbs and do as many as you can, 30 second break, then move to the next size down. By the time I got to the 10's my arms were so tight and I could barely do 6 reps. Love it!
    Haven't noticed any sides yet besides not being able to sleep. It seems I can only sleep about 3 hours at a time, even with taking melatonin.
  13. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation

I ran super dmz 2.0 about a month ago I have to say well worth it bro. I would start off on one pill a day then on 2nd week move up on dose. And your balls WILL shrink up! Don't be alarmed though, and I would run the clomid bro it helps in the end. I ran torem instead and after week 2 my balls returned to full size
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  148 lbs.

Another good workout today! Chest and tri's. Still stayin strong, noticing some ball shrinkage, but that's normal. Was going through some old pics and found one from just before I starting lifting heavy from November 2012
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  148 lbs.

Day 12

Weighed in at 155 today, 2 weeks and 10 lbs to go. I haven't been this heavy since I was in the Air force. I've noticed I'm retaining some fat around my lower stomach, but I haven't been eating this much ever either.
    I upped my carbs to 400g and keeping protein at 200, calories around 35-3800.
    I did Bi's and back today. Curled 100 with the easy bar 4 times with good form, felt like a beast.

Easy bar curls
    75x10, 85x10, 85x8, 100x4

DB hammer curls
    45sx10, 45x10, 50x6

Chin ups and Wide grip pull ups, with 35lb weight
    3 sets each, to failure 18, 15, 10 same for both

Military press
    50x10, 55x8, 55x6, 60x5

One arm rows
    80 x10x3

DB curls
    45x8, 45x8, 45x6

Shrugs with straight bar
    375x10x4

Diet was on point today, ate like a pig.
    My nuts felt kinda achy today, hopefully it goes away.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Nice job on this cycle so far. I would increase protein to 250g. Your boys are aching due to shutdown. It's normal to feel the aching. They will return during PCT. Good lifts.
  17. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Guys seriously do you think ordering some toremifene over seas would actually get confiscated in customs? Sorry I know a bit off topic but all the pct talk in this thread has me thinking lol. I just want pharma grade so bad
  18. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Guys seriously do you think ordering some toremifene over seas would actually get confiscated in customs? Sorry I know a bit off topic but all the pct talk in this thread has me thinking lol. I just want pharma grade so bad
    it can happen... but rarely... and some co's will resend item if u let them know it was confiscates
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  255 lbs.

So how are the sides going? I got back pumps once or twice during my cycle. I just order my summer cycle today doing Epi and stano. Should be fun.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  148 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post
    So how are the sides going? I got back pumps once or twice during my cycle. I just order my summer cycle today doing Epi and stano. Should be fun.
    Sides aren't bad, i haven't really gotten any pumps. Except today, I noticed some bilateral lower back pain. I almost thought it was my kidneys. Other than that and the small nuts and the sleeplessness, everything's cool
  21. Senior Member

Sides aren't bad, i haven't really gotten any pumps. Except today, I noticed some bilateral lower back pain. I almost thought it was my kidneys. Other than that and the small nuts and the sleeplessness, everything's cool
    yams!!
    eat 2-3 a day; add em to ur diet... knocks the lethargy right out
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  148 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post

yams!!
    eat 2-3 a day; add em to ur diet... knocks the lethargy right out
    Yams? Is it cuz they have a ton of carbs? I'm not a big fan of them, but I'll try it. Same thing with cottage cheese, that ****s gross lol
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  255 lbs.

Yams? Is it cuz they have a ton of carbs? I'm not a big fan of them, but I'll try it. Same thing with cottage cheese, that ****s gross lol
    When i do my starch for the week I do 1 sweet potato for ever 4 potatoes then boil and mash it all together, and you can barley taste the sweet potato. Even though I do like sweet potatoes and yams.

But it shouldn't matter much for you if your getting in 400g carbs your fine. The lethargy is probably due to the sides. Superdrol lethargy always hit me hard.

24. Senior Member

i was never really into yams till my first sd cycle... during that cycle i learned to love em. i bake 2 every night for the next day..

currently on my second sd cycle now. and yammed it up from the get go. im telling u works like magic
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  148 lbs.

Day 15

Feelin like crap today, pushed on though. Today was chest and tris.
    Weighed in at 156.3, after fasting for 12 hours (not by choice)
    Warmed up with flat bench 155x10 185x8 185x7
    Decline bench
    215x10 225x8 245x6 265x4
    DB flys
    55s x 10x3
    Incline hammer press
    90(each side) x10, 100x8, 110x6
    Weighed dips
    20x3
    Triceps push-downs
    80x10x3

Could have done a little more, but I wasn't feeling great. Felt good puttin up a bunch if weight on decline though
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  255 lbs.

So how's it going man? Been 3 days since you posted last, you still pretty lethargic? The 2-3 week mark is where Superdrol separates the men from the boys. The sides can start to get pretty intense, hope you push through and get some good gains.

27. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  148 lbs.

Day 18

Weighed in today 157, gains are starting to slow down, a week and a half to go and 6 pounds left. Strength is good still though.
    Chest and tri's today, same routine, but same weight too. Worked out super hard today for about 80 mins, made myself sick.
    Ate a big ol steak and mashed potatoes for post workout meal.!
    Lethargy is kickin my ass, I'm only able to sleep about 6 hours a night.
    Got a massage yesterday, was freakin awesome.
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  255 lbs.

Day 18

Weighed in today 157, gains are starting to slow down, a week and a half to go and 6 pounds left. Strength is good still though.
    Chest and tri's today, same routine, but same weight too. Worked out super hard today for about 80 mins, made myself sick.
    Ate a big ol steak and mashed potatoes for post workout meal.!
    Lethargy is kickin my ass, I'm only able to sleep about 6 hours a night.
    Got a massage yesterday, was freakin awesome.
    That's weird I never had sleep problems on zine. Do you have a history of sleep problems? Or are you taking a stim?

29. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  148 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post

That's weird I never had sleep problems on zine. Do you have a history of sleep problems? Or are you taking a stim?
    I've always kinda had sleep probs, but when I get home from work or whatever, I'm tired as hell, but can't go to sleep. Been taking melatonin to help me out. Not taking any stims, just a half dose if PWO before the gym.
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  255 lbs.

You go to the gym morning or night? Does the PWO have any caffeine? Do you sleep with TV on, or any lights, computer in the same room/ close to your bed.

31. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  148 lbs.

I work out when I wake up, I work night shift 7p-7a, get home at 8 and sleep til about 2 or 3. PWO has caffeine in it, and I drink coffee at work to stay awake, but stop at about 4. I think I'm just an insomniac lol
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  255 lbs.

I work out when I wake up, I work night shift 7p-7a, get home at 8 and sleep til about 2 or 3. PWO has caffeine in it, and I drink coffee at work to stay awake, but stop at about 4. I think I'm just an insomniac lol
    No your not an insomniac, the human body just isn't designed to be awake all night and sleep during the day. Do you cover the windows in your room and sleep in a completely blacked out room? Light can trigger someone to wake up. Also I would try to cut coffee back to 12-1 o'clock. I know it's all easier said then done, I've never had to work a shift like that luckily. Hope you can kick the lethargy.

33. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  148 lbs.

I have dark curtains, but they aren't perfect. I'll try cutting back in the coffee, "try" being the key word lol. Thanks for the advice/encouragement!
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  255 lbs.

I have dark curtains, but they aren't perfect. I'll try cutting back in the coffee, "try" being the key word lol. Thanks for the advice/encouragement!
    Np, just trying to help out. Hate to see someone waste a cycle.

35. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

lay off the melatonin bro itll **** up your natural sleep cycle
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Dosing is going to be the suggested: 10mg every 12 hrs.
    Pct is going to be finaflex complete pct and finaflex test booster
    Macros: 4000 calories, 200 protein, 250 carbs
    I'm not going to worry so much about eating clean, I have a super high metabolism and can't gain weight to save my life. I graduated high school at 118, gained 18 lbs in the military, and that was pretty much it lol
    Super-DMZ Rx™ will boost lean muscle mass and strength at a level that is similar to popular anabolic steroids for example Dianabol and Anadrol, the only diversity is it's 100% legal! I have heard of DMZ. I advise you get blood work before the cycle to see how much test your working with.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  148 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkzilla87 View Post
    lay off the melatonin bro itll **** up your natural sleep cycle
    See, the problem is that I don't sleep when normal people do, and I have a hard time staying asleep. Hence the melatonin. Night shift is a b*tch
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  148 lbs.

Day 19

Weighed in at 158.1, still makin all kinds of gains.
    Back and Bi's today, felt strong. I gotta admit, my arms at lookin great, and the girls I work with have noticed too.
    Nothing like havin a bunch of hot nurses feelin up your body
  39. bce

Day 19

Weighed in at 158.1, still makin all kinds of gains.
    Back and Bi's today, felt strong. I gotta admit, my arms at lookin great, and the girls I work with have noticed too.
    Nothing like havin a bunch of hot nurses feelin up your body
    Good log man, glad to see you're getting mad gainzzz.

Question though, are you hitting legs, and if so what kind of progress are you making there? It just seems every update you hit chest/tris or back/bis.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  148 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bce View Post

Good log man, glad to see you're getting mad gainzzz.

Question though, are you hitting legs, and if so what kind of progress are you making there? It just seems every update you hit chest/tris or back/bis.
    I do legs once a week, I just don't log every day, I have a pretty busy schedule. I've increased squats by about 50 lbs, doin 315 5 times now. I don't do dead lifts heavy cuz my backs all snapped up from when I was in the military.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Where R All The Super-DMZ Loggers At?
    By princevince in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 02:40 PM
  2. IronManLabs Super-DMZ RX
    By princevince in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 10:54 AM