Starting Super DMZ 2.0 today

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Dude! I know it's only been 3 days, but I'm already seein gains! I weighed in today at 149.2. Had an awesome arm and back workout today, the pumps are awesome on this stuff. I felt great working out, my strength feels like it's better, my arms feel like they are going to rip through my skin.
    Only took half a scoop of PWO, but had energy through the whole routine. Felt really good.
    Same diet today as yesterday.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. Quote Originally Posted by Frftrsteve View Post
    Dude! I know it's only been 3 days, but I'm already seein gains! I weighed in today at 149.2. Had an awesome arm and back workout today, the pumps are awesome on this stuff. I felt great working out, my strength feels like it's better, my arms feel like they are going to rip through my skin.
    Only took half a scoop of PWO, but had energy through the whole routine. Felt really good.
    Same diet today as yesterday.
    great response!
    should be a sick cycle for u then.. maybe cut out the pwos soon
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Frftrsteve View Post
    I'm a paramedic, so I can just use the one on the squad lol
    Looking good in here! So, what has your BP been running at? Interested in this cycle and I'm older so interested in what happens to BP.

4. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post

great response!
    should be a sick cycle for u then.. maybe cut out the pwos soon
    Yeah I felt good with only half a dose, I'll prolly cut it out on today's workout.

5. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post

Looking good in here! So, what has your BP been running at? Interested in this cycle and I'm older so interested in what happens to BP.
    Thanks kenpo! My bp was 124/83, which is slightly high for me. I did notice that my resting heart rate was up, usually I'm about 55 bpm, I've been around 75-85 the past 2 days.
    •   

6. Another great workout today. Destroyed chest and triceps. My shoulder is still all snapped up, so I didn't go too heavy. I tried bench though today and really focused on form, seemed to help a little. Feeling good over all, no sides yet.

Weighed in at 149.8, seems about right, I've been gaining about half a pound a day now. I didn't get all of my calories I needed yesterday thought because we were busy as fuk in the ER, it was a full moon. I got about 2900 out of the 3500 I've been aiming for.
    Off today, gonna eat and sleep allllll day!

7. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    really... synth estro?
    yes sir, it is a weak synthetic estrogen. Look it up, its quite interesting how it works.

8. Quote Originally Posted by bigbb123 View Post

yes sir, it is a weak synthetic estrogen. Look it up, its quite interesting how it works.
    Yeah I did after you said it, I was like no way this guys is crazy! But its true and pretty weird/cool how it works.
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html

9. Took yesterday as a rest day. Today I weighed in at 151.2. Still doin good on the diet, 3500 cals, 200 protein, 250 carbs.
    Had an awesome Chest workout today, felt really strong and pumped up.
    Started with flat bench-
    165(with chains)x10, 185x 10, 215x5
    DB press - 80s x 10, 85x8, 85x6
    Incline hammer machine-135x10x3
    Decline DB 85x10x3
    Few sets of weighted abs
    Dips with 45 plate on my lap 20x3
    Overhead DB press 75x8, 80x6, 80x5

My libido has been crazy, I wanna hump anything that moves lol. Other than that no sides. I've been taking melatonin to help me sleep at night, works great.

10. Ok, kinda confused now. 2 days ago I was 151.2, today when I weighed in I was 150.0. I have been eating like crazy and working my ass off at the gym. Not sure why I'm not gaining much.

I used the electric handheld body fat calc thing and it says I'm at 6% with 21.4 BMI.
    Maybe I need to up my calories to 4000? I'm having a hard time getting 3500 a day eating clean, so I'm gonna dirty it up a bit.
    Any suggestions?

11. Carbs seem a bit low. What are your fats at? If low, you can add EVOO to your meals. PB and whole milk is also a pretty high calorie staple.

12. Quote Originally Posted by peter01 View Post
    Carbs seem a bit low. What are your fats at? If low, you can add EVOO to your meals. PB and whole milk is also a pretty high calorie staple.
    I'm not real sure what my fats are, I haven't been paying too much attention. I have been adding a Tsp of evoo to my shakes lately, makes em taste like crap lol.
    I know the term 'Hard Gainer' gets thrown around a lot. People say that they are hard gainers, when in reality everyone is. Building muscle is no easy task. But for me, I take it to the next level.
    I'm eating 3500-4k calories, not doing any cardio, and taking a strong PH. To say I'm an ectomorph is an understatement.

13. Quote Originally Posted by peter01 View Post
    Carbs seem a bit low. What are your fats at? If low, you can add EVOO to your meals. PB and whole milk is also a pretty high calorie staple.
    Agree with this. You need a macro tracking program like MyFitnessPal or Protein Tracker. If you are on a cycle and have no idea what your macros (ie fats) are you may be underestimating calories.

14. Its most likely cals are underestimated. I need about 3800 cals to maintain and it looks like 400+ carbs 100+ fats and 200+ protein. I know macros vary based on everyones goals but 200 pro and 250 carb seems low for that many cals.

I started gaining when i took the guessing out of my diet. Good job on the log and i'll definitely be following.

15. I have been using the livestrong calorie tracker, it works for me. Ive found it hard to be able to find the time and energy to eat as much as i need to. I increased my carbs to 350 and calories to 3800 today. We'll see if it works. I ate an entire large pizza for dinner, it was great. Today was my rest day, sitting at home itchin to go to the gym to make some gains lol. Back at it tomorrow with chest.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Frftrsteve View Post
    I have been using the livestrong calorie tracker, it works for me. Ive found it hard to be able to find the time and energy to eat as much as i need to. I increased my carbs to 350 and calories to 3800 today. We'll see if it works. I ate an entire large pizza for dinner, it was great. Today was my rest day, sitting at home itchin to go to the gym to make some gains lol. Back at it tomorrow with chest.
    I hear ya man. Eating is probably the hardest part for me. But for me its also the absolute most important.

It does get easier after a while. Your body gets used to the increased food intake and when you try to slow down (on off days for example) you find yourself craving more food.

17. By the way, the calorie trackers help bur only so far as your estimates on portion sizes are correct. What may look like 6oz may in reality be 4oz.

The only true way to get your diet tracked is with a combo of a cal tracker and a food scale.

18. I upped my calories the past couple days. weighed in at 153.2 today.
    Did chest and tri's today, felt pretty good. Put up 215 3 times. Last week I could only get it once. I'm noticing some bulk, and apparently so are other people. One of the guys I work with asked what I was doing at the gym cuz I'm looking bigger made me feel pretty good.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Frftrsteve View Post
    I upped my calories the past couple days. weighed in at 153.2 today.
    Did chest and tri's today, felt pretty good. Put up 215 3 times. Last week I could only get it once. I'm noticing some bulk, and apparently so are other people. One of the guys I work with asked what I was doing at the gym cuz I'm looking bigger made me feel pretty good.
    Nice work in here.

20. Do potatoes, my staple is mashed potatoes there easy to make and quick to heat back up. I make about 10# a week and just eat them all through the week. I don't add milk or butter though just water and s&p until the right consistency. They taste almost like the real thing.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html

21. Quote Originally Posted by Frftrsteve View Post
    I upped my calories the past couple days. weighed in at 153.2 today.
    Keep pushin the heavy weights and clean calories. Looks like your making some gains

22. Weighed In at 154.3, Did arms and back today, felt like my biceps were going to rip through my skin, pump was awesome! Shredded the arms today, did what we call 'the rack' where you start with 50 dbs and do as many as you can, 30 second break, then move to the next size down. By the time I got to the 10's my arms were so tight and I could barely do 6 reps. Love it!
    Haven't noticed any sides yet besides not being able to sleep. It seems I can only sleep about 3 hours at a time, even with taking melatonin.

23. I ran super dmz 2.0 about a month ago I have to say well worth it bro. I would start off on one pill a day then on 2nd week move up on dose. And your balls WILL shrink up! Don't be alarmed though, and I would run the clomid bro it helps in the end. I ran torem instead and after week 2 my balls returned to full size

24. Another good workout today! Chest and tri's. Still stayin strong, noticing some ball shrinkage, but that's normal. Was going through some old pics and found one from just before I starting lifting heavy from November 2012
    Attached Images Attached Images  

25. Day 12

Weighed in at 155 today, 2 weeks and 10 lbs to go. I haven't been this heavy since I was in the Air force. I've noticed I'm retaining some fat around my lower stomach, but I haven't been eating this much ever either.
    I upped my carbs to 400g and keeping protein at 200, calories around 35-3800.
    I did Bi's and back today. Curled 100 with the easy bar 4 times with good form, felt like a beast.

Easy bar curls
    75x10, 85x10, 85x8, 100x4

DB hammer curls
    45sx10, 45x10, 50x6

Chin ups and Wide grip pull ups, with 35lb weight
    3 sets each, to failure 18, 15, 10 same for both

Military press
    50x10, 55x8, 55x6, 60x5

One arm rows
    80 x10x3

DB curls
    45x8, 45x8, 45x6

Shrugs with straight bar
    375x10x4

Diet was on point today, ate like a pig.
    My nuts felt kinda achy today, hopefully it goes away.

26. Nice job on this cycle so far. I would increase protein to 250g. Your boys are aching due to shutdown. It's normal to feel the aching. They will return during PCT. Good lifts.

27. Guys seriously do you think ordering some toremifene over seas would actually get confiscated in customs? Sorry I know a bit off topic but all the pct talk in this thread has me thinking lol. I just want pharma grade so bad

28. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Guys seriously do you think ordering some toremifene over seas would actually get confiscated in customs? Sorry I know a bit off topic but all the pct talk in this thread has me thinking lol. I just want pharma grade so bad
    it can happen... but rarely... and some co's will resend item if u let them know it was confiscates
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

29. So how are the sides going? I got back pumps once or twice during my cycle. I just order my summer cycle today doing Epi and stano. Should be fun.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post
    So how are the sides going? I got back pumps once or twice during my cycle. I just order my summer cycle today doing Epi and stano. Should be fun.
    Sides aren't bad, i haven't really gotten any pumps. Except today, I noticed some bilateral lower back pain. I almost thought it was my kidneys. Other than that and the small nuts and the sleeplessness, everything's cool
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Where R All The Super-DMZ Loggers At?
    By princevince in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 03:40 PM
  2. IronManLabs Super-DMZ RX
    By princevince in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 11:54 AM
  3. Super-DMZ rx & 1-Andro rx - "Stack"
    By The Neck in forum IronMagLabs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 12:18 PM