TESTOSTORONE QUESTION!! NEED REPLY ASAP

FromAus

Awards
I was wondering if not have sex with your partner or pleasuring your self on lonely night on your first day of training for the week is bad due to the testostorone that is released?

Weird question I know.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Beat the monkey once and it ruins the whole week? Ummmmmm....

FromAus

Awards
Beat the monkey once and it ruins the whole week? Ummmmmm....
Like you hear body builders saying like " do legs at the art of your week because no one else does them and it gives you more testosterone to furl your week"

Was it based through my head that when you " break the monkey" you are releasing testosterone, get where I'm coming from??

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
Like you hear body builders saying like " do legs at the art of your week because no one else does them and it gives you more testosterone to furl your week"

Was it based through my head that when you " break the monkey" you are releasing testosterone, get where I'm coming from??
You on an English language speaking website you know .:D

FromAus

Awards
Haha sorry about the spelling, it was done at 2 in the morning and I was half asleep, but did you get what I was trying to say??

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
I did that in a mockingly jokingly tone.. lol
Other than a few studies showing that test spikes (basal levels) for one day after 7 days of abstinence by ~30% (serious), chokin the chicken doesn't seem to affect your test in any noticeable way. Some say it does a little positively and negatively, some say it doesn't. So it's a wash.

But hell, it's good for practicing stamina and lowers your resting heart rate and does a bunch of other good things too. If you have a girlfriend she can always use the protein also.

/thread

tytn

Awards
I notice no difference, I will have sex 10 minutes before the gym and notice no difference between not having sex...

Zac Speed

Zac Speed

Awards
The only thing I notice after sex is tired legs, glutes and abs from squeezing. So if its leg day I dont **** before I lift.