virgin muscle soreness? IM quad injections SORE

chase1

Awards
so, first ever injectable AAS cycle -- im pinning:

- testE 250mg/mL, 500mg/wk (1" 23g needle)

- 5mL of a tri-blend of 75prop/50tren/50masteron per mL (.5" 28g slin pin), 1ml EOD, with caber

i know no one would recommend tren in a first cycle, but it was given to me for free and i was already running caber with my ghrp/modGRF cycle, so i thought what the heck, give it a try. im a week into it & the only side effect ive had so far is a little trouble falling asleep. other than that, i've been having a dam good time

ive only pinned in the quads so far...

the tri-blend injections are leaving me pretty sore, starting the day after the shot and lasting about 4 days. but its bearable.

on the other hand,
i've only pinned the testE once, one mL just about dead center in my left quad, and holy F***ing balls... hurts so bad to contract that muscle, can barely bend that leg, and its got me limping pretty good. and the pain goes from the injection site all the way to my knee (just like the other inject sites have been doing, but this one hurts 3x worse).

between the inject site and the knee, theres very slight swelling, about the diameter of a baseball (but the swollen area itself is only sticking up about half a centimeter)... no redness, and no abnormal hotness to the touch. it just feels like a super-bruise, like a horse kicked me there.

injections with both the testE and the tri-blend have been painless until the day after.

i pinned the testE thursday and it still kills.

one more thing, i kind of nailed a chick the night after the testE and we finished with doggy. almost immediately, the quad pain got almost twice as bad. dont know what to think of that but yeah

SOOO, apologies for the huge post, but i didnt wanna leave anything out. my questions for you guys are:

1) is this just virgin muscle soreness??

2) if this is just virgin muscle soreness, what can i do to help reduce the pain & soreness??

when i pinned the tri-blend yesterday, i warmed up the oils with hot water and that injection seems to have left me the least sore thus far.

input's appreciated guys

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I uderstand why the tri blend would be sore having prop in it. Did your leg jump and ache like hell when u pinned the test e? If so you hit a nerve. That can cause some lasting pain.

chase1

Awards
all my injections have been painless until the next-day soreness

chase1

Awards
the blend days have left me pretty sore, but its bearable. the testE shot f*cked me big time...

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
the blend days have left me pretty sore, but its bearable. the testE shot f*cked me big time...
Trying putting the needle in slower is all I could think of and try not to wiggle it around in there

chase1

Awards
this is what confuses me though -- the pain isnt at the site itself, the tender area is about 3-4" in diameter, BETWEEN the site and my knee.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
this is what confuses me though -- the pain isnt at the site itself, the tender area is about 3-4" in diameter, BETWEEN the site and my knee.
Pin a different muscle and see how that goes

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Sounds like prop bro...

And bad prop at that

If it still fcks you up another time I'd toss it n could be a bad batch. UGL or Pharma?

I had to toss almost a billz worth of prop this cycle because it almost sent me to the hospital. I trucked on eod for two weeks but I felt like death and hit the antibiotics hard and tossed my shyt...

chase1

Awards
i heated up & shot the prop/tren/masteron tri-blend on friday and the injection was painless and i used a hot towel on the area after the shot, and i had almost no soreness the next day from that shot.

the one that killed me was the testE i shot in my left quad thursday. once i can bend that leg again, im gonna warm up & pin testE in the other quad then go straight to the gym and hit legs to get the bloodflow to disperse the oils and see if that makes a difference. hopefully its the solution im looking for, cause heating the tri-blend seemed to help a lot.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Heating it up and using the z track method won't do a damn thing for you if its a bad batch. If after the next shot you find yourself incapacitated again I would toss that shyt

biggfoot70

Awards
Ive had the same problem (occasionally) pinning test in the quads, not sure what the solution is. But I know its not the gear, It happened to me twice on my last cycle but all the other injections were fine. If it was the gear it would happen everytime i pinned quads I would think. Working the muscle shortly after pinning did seem to help some. Heating pad also seemed to help. I did notice if I pinned very high on the quads I didnt have this problem, fwiw.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Ive had the same problem (occasionally) pinning test in the quads, not sure what the solution is. But I know its not the gear, It happened to me twice on my last cycle but all the other injections were fine. If it was the gear it would happen everytime i pinned quads I would think. Working the muscle shortly after pinning did seem to help some. Heating pad also seemed to help. I did notice if I pinned very high on the quads I didnt have this problem, fwiw.
You should've been pinning high on the quad to begin wih anyways

chase1

Awards
well i woke up this morning with my leg extremely swollen and in incredible pain.

just got back from the ER. it's cellulitis. got 2 painful shots in my ass and prescribed bactrim DS and trama-dol HCL

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I vote to toss

If you were following proper protocol and this still occurred then, bye bye

chase1

Awards
my buddy's injecting the same testE, from the same vial, and having no problems, idk what to think?...

chase1

Awards
considering the fact that my friend is pinning the same stuff from the same vial with no problems, I'm really confused... is there less chance of an infection such as cellulitis if i pin elsewhere?

i've read in several places that cellulitis is most common in the lower legs and arms.