Flex Lewis....September!!!

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
Flex Lewis is up with the big boys in Sept?????

Anyone have opinions of hi, his physique and how he is goin to hang???

jack1712

Awards
Does that mean he is leaving the 212 Lb class and hitting off with Phil and the crew???

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
Ya I read it and wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one seeing this. Ya if he really is in it he will becoming in pretty light compared to the other guys. Great conditioning though

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
image-834847022.jpg

That's a negative though he's part of the 212 showdown, my bad yall. But it would be great to see him up there with those guys

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With the path that the judging has taken lately, the smaller guys definitely stand a better chance in the overall. I like his chances.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He just has to be careful with overpowering his frame with too much size and keeping the aesthetics.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
None of those guys can be considered small in my mind. I met David Henry at a local BB show and granted, he was a short dude but, the beef/thickness he carried on his frame was amazing!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
None of those guys can be considered small in my mind. I met David Henry at a local BB show and granted, he was a short dude but, the beef/thickness he carried on his frame was amazing!!
Rightfully so, I also saw Henry. He was noticeably larger than Lewis, IMO