T3 / cough

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Trying t3 for the first time, started very low @12.5 working up to 50 over the course of this past week. About 3 days in I developed a chest cold hacking up chunks of mucus. Anyone think this is related or just co-incidence?? I have vacation in 3 weeks and don't want to go off it if the cold isn't related.

Thanks

Duck

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
could it be allergy related? its that time of the year

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm having some crazy weather changes. I am the "never gets sick" type... Which means I get sick like once a year and try to figure out why. Don't know if the t3 is in any way related to the cough or not that's why I posted, to see if anyone else ever saw that happen to them or if its just a coincidence

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
Yeah I'm having some crazy weather changes. I am the "never gets sick" type... Which means I get sick like once a year and try to figure out why. Don't know if the t3 is in any way related to the cough or not that's why I posted, to see if anyone else ever saw that happen to them or if its just a coincidence
B vitamins , taurine , water, vitamin c,
Should take care of it whether your paranoid or not. That dose is low!

Stay positive :)

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Never tried it before. U think I shld go to 100?

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
Are you using any SARM's with the T-3? My understanding is that along with using the body fat to replace ATP stores T-3 will also be no selective and burn muscle as well. I am still researching T-3 right now so I will be following this to see how it works out for you. Good luck

halfNelson89

Awards
I just am finishing my first round of T3. Its probably a coincidence. I didn't really work up like you, but I am slowly working down. Are you using Clen with it or anything?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never tried it before. U think I shld go to 100?
Lol hell no unless your using some bunk crap. 25mcg of legit t3 will chew threw your muscles without a good amount of androgens present. I dont see why anyone would ever go over 37.5 unless its bunk or liquid.

PintSizPopeye

PintSizPopeye

Awards
Lol hell no unless your using some bunk crap. 25mcg of legit t3 will chew threw your muscles without a good amount of androgens present. I dont see why anyone would ever go over 37.5 unless its bunk or liquid.
So what type of dosage would you recommend for someone not currently on aas, 12.5mcg?

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not true for most people.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I don't have a ton of experience with it but from what I've read 25mg is a pretty low dose And won't eat ur hard earned muscle ESP if ur getting plenty of quality protein.

I went off the t3 cold turkey instead of tapering down after doing some research, and I low dosed clen (bout 30) for 10 days after which I dropped another 4 lbs after quitting the t3. Ill def do this again in the future.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THIS

And I LOVED my 25 mcg of T3 run

LOVE IT

So simple, no siudes and fat loss

Im on 175 mg/week of TRT thought so my androgens are plentiful to thwart any catabolism related to 25 mcg

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Exactly this if it is RC 100 is the go to for some of us...if it is pharma 50 is max for most!...

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly this if it is RC 100 is the go to for some of us...if it is pharma 50 is max for most!...
I take 50 mcg but I have a reason....

My relationship to carbs is a bad one. My father is diabetic and other glucose problems. Genetics haha. With t3 I'm not a zombie after eating carbs. My gains have kept with me even while not on any Anabolic. There's a crap ton of myths about t3. I've discussed them in a created thread of mine. Search if interested.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I take 50 mg but I have a reason....

My relationship to carbs is a bad one. My father is diabetic and other glucose problems. Genetics haha. With t3 I'm not a zombie after eating carbs. My gains have kept with me even while not on any Anabolic. There's a crap ton of myths about t3. I've discussed them in a created thread of mine. Search if interested.
I cant believe I put mg there instead of mcg....
I qualified my statement with "for most" because there is a huge list of variable's that could influence ones dosing as you point out in your own case.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I take 50 mg but I have a reason....My relationship to carbs is a bad one. My father is diabetic and other glucose problems. Genetics haha. With t3 I'm not a zombie after eating carbs. My gains have kept with me even while not on any Anabolic. There's a crap ton of myths about t3. I've discussed them in a created thread of mine. Search if interested.
Also I agree on the myths like the whole broscience fear that your going to cause long term thyroid shutdown if you run T3 longer then a few weeks no matter how many times the research is posted people still run with this fear...

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was a killer thread and ultimately what lead me to trying T3

I learned a lot form all the posters

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/204947-fighting-my-genetics.html

Thanks bud ;)

You on 50 mcg for life?

MAJOR carb issues here too

I take 50 mg but I have a reason....

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cant believe I put mg there instead of mcg....
I qualified my statement with "for most" because there is a huge list of variable's that could influence ones dosing as you point out in your own case.
Whoops mcgs on my end too. Phone auto correct

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
People have come off of 2 year cycles and been able to recover thyroid wise. Actual doctor cases show some have recovered from 10 years. I personally will take 3 months off a year.
I'll post up an article later that has cases of up to 30years of use where T3 returns to normal range with in weeks of stopping.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll post up an article later that has cases of up to 30years of use where T3 returns to normal range with in weeks of stopping.

Right on.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Right on.
Still have not made it home but I can paste part of another post of mine so you can find it.

I honestly would not worry about thyroid suppression. I have personally tested this with my own research....
"In 1951, Greer reported the pattern of recovery of thyroid function after stopping suppressive treatment with thyroid hormone in euthyroid [normal] subjects based on sequential measurements of their thyroidal uptake of radioiodine. He observed that after withdrawal of exogenous thyroid therapy, thyroid function, in terms of radioiodine uptake, returned to normal in most subjects within two weeks. He further observed that thyroid function returned as rapidly in those subjects whose glands had been depressed by several years of thyroid medication as it did in those whose gland had been depressed for only a few days" (3) These results have been subsequently verified in several studies. (3)(4) So contrary to what has been stated in the bodybuilding literature, there is no evidence that long term thyroid supplementation will somehow damage your thyroid gland. Greer,M. N Engl J Med 244:385, 1951)

Not to jack this thread but does anyone have the full text of the study this quote is from? "Greer,M. N Engl J Med 244:385, 1951)"?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Punkrocker Anabolics 5
Punkrocker Anabolics 10
Punkrocker Anabolics 60
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 7