Possible be a super FREAK with out enodmorphic qualities

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
image-997161935.jpg

Looking at this picture made me start asking the question is it possible to be a Dorian Yates, Ronnie Coleman or jay Cutler with being just a mesomorph?

Endomorphic qualities seem to be where you create that kind of size. Now of course these men are a just exceptional display of human genome and so relation between the two body types.
My question lies in the title of the thread can a person be a super freak without endomorphic qualities?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Nope! But you can be physical specimen with the other two. Personally I would rather be a specimen than a super freak but both draw respect.

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
Yes. It's called gear. There are pro body builders of all body types. Honestly endo isn't typically favored.

The real question us if you can be a super freak without gear, and the answer is no.

JRam

JRam

Awards
Yes. It's called gear. There are pro body builders of all body types. Honestly endo isn't typically favored.

The real question us if you can be a super freak without gear, and the answer is no.
Yup. This is the answer. Somatotyping is what the mainstream magazines like Muscle & Fitness, MuscleMag, etc., used to feed the gullible public (which included myself for a time) to explain why despite working out, eating right and taking all the supplements that were advertised in their pages, you weren't looking like the guys featured in the ads and articles. Are their genetic differences in body types? Of course. However, they are not determinative of whether you can look like a freak. The right amount of test, tren, GH and diuretics will get you there, even if you're a lowly endo.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Genetically there are limitations...Chemically the possibilities seem limitless

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
Valid points; reason I bring this up is after watching a documentary I was mine boggled when I watched dexter Jackson when Olympia over jay, branch and even Denis wolf who are all super freaks. Dexter peaked at what 225 competitions weight?? Stays contest ready yr round it looms like but other guys gain a substantial amount of body fat...

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Valid points; reason I bring this up is after watching a documentary I was mine boggled when I watched dexter Jackson when Olympia over jay, branch and even Denis wolf who are all super freaks. Dexter peaked at what 225 competitions weight?? Stays contest ready yr round it looms like but other guys gain a substantial amount of body fat...
And I would argue that he is a physical specimen over a super freak. Granted he is a beast!!!! Im glad the sport of body building is going back to physically proportionate vs raw bulk. This makes for a true competition.

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
And I would argue that he is a physical specimen over a super freak. Granted he is a beast!!!! Im glad the sport of body building is going back to physically proportionate vs raw bulk. This makes for a true competition.
With Phil as mr Olympia I def see the sport headn back to it's routes but with mass Phil Heath is an optimal "physical specimen"

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Ya for sure you put Phil next to a guy like Ronnie (Obvious Super Freak) and Phil has a much more appealing symmetry it got to the point in the early 90s to the mid 2000s that the sport was more about how enormous a person could be vs how visually appealing and even a person could make them selves. Hell you put 6'2" Arnold next to 5'11" Ronnie and tell me which person you would rather be. I am willing to bet most would say most would choose 240 A.S

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
Ya for sure you put Phil next to a guy like Ronnie (Obvious Super Freak) and Phil has a much more appealing symmetry it got to the point in the early 90s to the mid 2000s that the sport was more about how enormous a person could be vs how visually appealing and even a person could make them selves. Hell you put 6'2" Arnold next to 5'11" Ronnie and tell me which person you would rather be. I am willing to bet most would say most would choose 240 A.S
If Shawn Ray would have beat Yates in 93 this whole mass monster generation would have never came to existence which is so crazy!!! A.S is one amazing competitor no argument there but his upper body was so far superior to his lower body

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If Arnold had the chemical knowledge of today back then....would have been scary I think.

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
If Arnold had the chemical knowledge of today back then....would have been scary I think.
Agreed, most of my training style has come from him. Over the last 4 months and it has totally changed my physique let alone the "chemicals of today"

vassille

Awards
You never know what you can accomplish untill you actually do it. Most ppl have plenty of genetic potential but they lock enthusiasm of constant training and eating so much food to grow and doing anabolics. I've seen ppl start as sticks and get really big in the right envirnoment.
I started at 165lbs and got up to 275 at one point. So anything is possible with the right combination of food/training/gear.