Who's biggest?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Should look at contest. I mean sh!t lee priest competes around 212 and he gets over 300 off season.
    Yea but he is a midget. You can't be the "biggest" man when you are 5'2...hah

When I think of "absolute biggest" I wanna see some 6'5 monster at 390lb..lol

2. Big Rich and Synthol Use

Have to defend Big Rich here. He's one of the few guys with a truly freaky physique who is open about AAS use. There's an interview he did with Ric Drasin on YouTube about Synthol use that's very informative. If you want to learn more about this, check out the video. Also, Dave Palumbo has written in His old MD column that the top 10 dudes at any IFBB or national NPC show are all using some form of site enhancing oil. Chemistry is a major factor at the elite level of bodybuilding, always has been.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Their lean as hell. They're probably going to get good seperation based solely off that fact alone. You'd be better off asking someone at the top level that uses the stuff though I'm going solely off conjecture, but most of the idiots we see admitting to SEO use on the Internet are fat balls of sh!t. Most don't even lift. Body builders pumping a little synthol into a muscle precomp will look a bit better.

Think about it this way. The only muscle you don't hit in the pump room pre competition is legs. Everything else looks more full and separated from the mass quantities of blood drawn into the muscle. Why wouldn't results be the same using SEO?

Also, sight oils are a little more permanent then you think. Why are Valentino's arms still the same size? Not like he kept them inflated in prison. SEO stretches the fascia the same way fst7 does. It allows for more growth.

I've never used a sight enhancing oil and probably never will. However I have done a bit of reading on the subject, hop over to pro muscles forums and put it in their search bar look it up. Tons of great info about why who how when and any other question you or anyone else can ask about synthol and just about everything else.
    Valentino denies in his book (which isn't worth buying by the way) using Synthol or any other site enhancing product. Instead, he claims that he simply pinned traditional AAS into the specific muscles, e.g., biceps, triceps, etc., and that is what accounts for his freaky development. Perhaps he's lying about this but I don't know why he would be given his seeming openness about everything else.

4. Quote Originally Posted by JRam View Post

Valentino denies in his book (which isn't worth buying by the way) using Synthol or any other site enhancing product. Instead, he claims that he simply pinned traditional AAS into the specific muscles, e.g., biceps, triceps, etc., and that is what accounts for his freaky development. Perhaps he's lying about this but I don't know why he would be given his seeming openness about everything else.
    Because he's a douche bag full of oil

5. Who's that huge Russian arm wrestler who everyone thinks is on HGH. He's just a Neanderthal and weighs like 280 naturally. If he wanted to, he could be the biggest.
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Who Is The Biggest Supplement Whore Here?
    By TheMyth in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 10:53 PM
  2. Who would switch?
    By Alpha Dog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 05:00 AM
  3. Who is the biggest waste of talent in sports history ?
    By Iron Warrior in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 10-17-2004, 12:30 AM
  4. Who Is The Biggest
    By G.E.SUPERHUMAN in forum General Chat
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 05-18-2004, 01:06 AM
  5. Who would win in a fight????
    By hamper19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-04-2002, 01:24 AM