ANDRO FACTORY is seeking Bodybuilding pro

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
ANDRO FACTORY is seeking Bodybuilding pro or amateur that has extensive prohormone knowledge to represent us on AnabolicMinds.

We need you to learn our products, use our products and be able to discus our products on threads through out the day for the purpose of product knowledge, customer help with real questions about real steroids and hopefully ending with them choosing to try our products. AF is the Strongest-Safest-Legal-Prohormones on the market. We stand firmly behind that. Our products are highly researched during development, all ingredients are tested and manufacturing takes place in a large GMP regulated facility. These products are as close as your going to get to the real deal safely and legally.

If you chose to represent us you can be certain you are representing a respectable company that gives people a safe alternative to dangerous steroids and our products actually work. You can be proud to be a part of us.

Real Products-The Real Deal

We would sponsor you with products at your shows and promote you personally on our website.

https://www.androfactory.com/

Please PM me.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ANDRO FACTORY is seeking Bodybuilding pro or amateur that has extensive prohormone knowledge to represent us on AnabolicMinds.

We need you to learn our products, use our products and be able to discus our products on threads through out the day for the purpose of product knowledge, customer help with real questions about real steroids and hopefully ending with them choosing to try our products. AF is the Strongest-Safest-Legal-Prohormones on the market. We stand firmly behind that. Our products are highly researched during development, all ingredients are tested and manufacturing takes place in a large GMP regulated facility. These products are as close as your going to get to the real deal safely and legally.

If you chose to represent us you can be certain you are representing a respectable company that gives people a safe alternative to dangerous steroids and our products actually work. You can be proud to be a part of us.

We would sponsor you with products at your shows and promote you personally on our website.

Please PM me.

sweet deal here!!!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Hell of a Deal! Great opportunity for bothe sides. I can't wait to go pro ;)

Tom Davis

Banned
Awards
wow nice deal........................

Please PM me.

Thatguy_603

Awards
Should try............
I'm no pro. Nor an amateur body builder. And I wouldn't say I have extensive ph knowledge . I know a little bit . I don't think I meet there requirements . I just lift to improve myself .

Tom Davis

Banned
Awards
AF products always good .........

I'm no pro. Nor an amateur body builder. And I wouldn't say I have extensive ph knowledge . I know a little bit . I don't think I meet there requirements . I just lift to improve myself .

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Good luck to those that inquire!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
keeping this alive so the right person sees it and applies

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Deff would be cool to be a sponsored athlete specially by a huge company lucky who ever gets this I'm still pretty far away from a pro tho

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks interesting. I'm Already a rep but for people that aren't one looks like a solid company,

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So the athlete will not represent the company? Because that's what a rep is...
I'm a rep for PNI I rep forums and everything else but I don't do shows or fitness competitions bc I'm not sponsored so there is a slight difference I never said I was applying bc I'm not bodybuilder or fitness model YET just saying it's a cool opp to be sponsored...look at Jason Genova he doesn't rep on forums or answer emails or give out samples of IML products he just does shows and training videos and they pay for his tanning/supplements/travel and other competition expenses

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a rep for PNI I rep forums and everything else but I don't do shows or fitness competitions bc I'm not sponsored so there is a slight difference I never said I was applying bc I'm not bodybuilder or fitness model YET just saying it's a cool opp to be sponsored...look at Jason Genova he doesn't rep on forums or answer emails or give out samples of IML products he just does shows and training videos and they pay for his tanning/supplements/travel and other competition expenses
I realize but aren't Eric and Luke sponsored athletes but still represent the company?

I don't think you can be a forum representative for one company and then a sponsored athlete for another.

Can you?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I realize but aren't Eric and Luke sponsored athletes but still represent the company?

I don't think you can be a forum representative for one company and then a sponsored athlete for another.

Can you?
Yes they are both I'm not I'm just a rep and if the two companies didn't have competing products sure I don't see why not

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sure when and if I ever get to the right size and body type PNI would sponsor me I was just saying this is a cool opp a lot of companies wouldn't offer this :)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I compete and go to all the local trade shows but I'm a rep. Let me know your thoughts.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
basically its a rep position and one of the incentives is being a sponsored athlete. i on the other hand would need to try all your products first, submitting shipping info via pm, pm sent, awaiting delivery.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Could I be a sponsored athlete with out bring a rep? I don't know if its okay with my position now. I have seen on rare occasions duel reps.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I think theres some people on this forum that havent been noticed yet, and should be considered, before they give this to someone that already has been given multiple chances. Rome was a small town at one point. ;) Give a man a chance.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alotta good guys in this thread I'd vote for any of them.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this is a great opportunity for an up and coming Bb'r

but i've seen ppl rep for two companies before.....as long as they aren't similar in products they make, it's usually not a big deal unless one company or the other has a problem with it...it's mostly up the the companies involved

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
this is a great opportunity for an up and coming Bb'r

but i've seen ppl rep for two companies before.....as long as they aren't similar in products they make, it's usually not a big deal unless one company or the other has a problem with it...it's mostly up the the companies involved
True... ive seen it to....

I sent a pm. But dont know if they got it. Can any rep find out for me please?

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
This really intrigues me, i'm still on my journey building myself up enough to compete but i'm kind of skeptical on what types of Pro-Hormones are we talking about? I have tried Halo/Epi personally and also have tried DHEA style ones (Alpha bulk/mass, not comparable to epi/halo IMO) i feel like in order to represent a company i would want to know if something worked, otherwise i would feel like i am making false claims on products.

FWIW here's a progress pic from about 2-3 weeks ago beginning of my cut

Pic.JPG

Definitely interested in what you guys have to offer, just would like some more info and what not. :)

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
arnold pose.jpg
Well since were posting pictures. :) Here is my most muscular of my last comp. I won second.... :/
front most muscular.jpg

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
congrats i sent corporate an email just waiting to hear back

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks for all the good feed back guys. We are defiantly looking for "The One", full time, lot's of time on their hands and the desire to be apart of something big.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Still looking for more athletes people!!! Come join the madness and maybe we can do a comp together! ;)

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yes we are still looking for athletes to sponsor you do not have to be a pro bodybuilder you just have to have to drive and motivation to follow through and do your very best. We will supply all supplements from our company and support you in every way. Please contact us personally with a brief bio and what shows you want to do next or have done in the past.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Yes we are still looking for athletes to sponsor you do not have to be a pro bodybuilder you just have to have to drive and motivation to follow through and do your very best. We will supply all supplements from our company and support you in every way. Please contact us personally with a brief bio and what shows you want to do next or have done in the past.
Or if you want to do what i do. :) It is pretty cool to have your own bio on a website! ;)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
are we suppose to get confirmation

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just a heads up; we have recruited a few bodybuilders who want to go pro with the help of ANDRO FACTORY. We are still recruiting, please pm me with a quick bio. So far we have bodybuilding and MMA. Looking for more.

This is the summer of ANDRO and we want to show what our products can do. Send your apps in now.

-AF

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5ft5 7% bf 138-139 ish need to put on 10 more pounds if possiblez.