Continue the bulk?

BLABD

Awards
hey guys, I wanted to check in with you to get some opinions.

My birthday is November 19th, and with Thanksgiving and Christmas I always plan a cycle for the holidays in order to try use the food constructively lol.

in the last 2 weeks I've gained 8 lbs. My legs, arms, shoulders and chest are still tight. They're vascular and look fairly good. Lost a bit of definition but nothing bad. My gut though lol... it exploded. my lower back ("love handles") and around my gut have exploded into a spare tire of doom!
My cycle ends early January, so I wanted to get your opinions on what I should do. Continue the bulk as intended? Or do 2 weeks of a quick cut to lose the gut, and 2 weeks to finish the cycle with a bulk.
I know I messed it up but wanted to get some advice from you guys who may have run into this. Thanks!

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
I say keep the cycle goin just clean it up alittle... The longer fat stays there the harder it is to get rid of.

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
Stick with the plan you set out to reach. Then once thats complete, make a new goal.

BLABD

Awards
Thanks guys I will. I"m surely it's 99.99% water. Would be pretty tough to gain that much fat in 1-2 weeks lol.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys I will. I"m surely it's 99.99% water. Would be pretty tough to gain that much fat in 1-2 weeks lol.
Agreed.

Zonkewap

Zonkewap

Awards
I want to get free dboils I just want to try it I am sinnky and bony I am rip but I want to be big but I can't get big I wish someone would be nice and sand me some steroirds pliz I have no money I am broke I am broke I need to get bigger I get pick on at school will someone help me I am 18 I need some steroids :) will some one sande some to my box here's my address henlawsonwv pobox 108 and the country is Logan wv so some one help me and give me some so I can get bigger

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to get free dboils I just want to try it I am sinnky and bony I am rip but I want to be big but I can't get big I wish someone would be nice and sand me some steroirds pliz I have no money I am broke I am broke I need to get bigger I get pick on at school will someone help me I am 18 I need some steroids :) will some one sande some to my box here's my address henlawsonwv pobox 108 and the country is Logan wv so some one help me and give me some so I can get bigger

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
So you will help me
i heard that an easy way to create your own steroids is to grind raw beef into a puree and inject it into your right pectoral muscle. if pins scare you, you can also use an oral syringe and inject up the rectum. try it for me

Zonkewap

Zonkewap

Awards
i heard that an easy way to create your own steroids is to grind raw beef into a puree and inject it into your right pectoral muscle. if pins scare you, you can also use an oral syringe and inject up the rectum. try it for me
Hay will that work

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Agreed doing it as we speak

BLABD

Awards
I tried this once due to my aversion to trying Creatine. And I gained 12 lbs of lean mass in a week.

j9899

Awards
I tried it and was growing many slabs of beef, prime cut you might say. After a while, my voice started changing, I grew patches of hair, and I started chewing the cud. I went to a cow/bull auction one day and I guess I got a little to close to some of the bulls. Some old timer looked at me pointing and said," I'll put 2500 on that there Hereford." That was the end of that-I had to make a change.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
I tried it and was growing many slabs of beef, prime cut you might say. After a while, my voice started changing, I grew patches of hair, and I started chewing the cud. I went to a cow/bull auction one day and I guess I got a little to close to some of the bulls. Some old timer looked at me pointing and said," I'll put 2500 on that there Hereford." That was the end of that-I had to make a change.
PCT - Post Cud Therapy?