Anyone else surprised by branch warrens performance?????

Mkspillai

Awards
Anyone else surprised by branch warrens performance?? After all the hype of him being able to beat Phil he kinda just faded away into the background... I'm a huge Kai and branch fan...

Props to Phil for defending his title... I'm happy Kai gave him a run for his money.. but disappointed how branch performed...

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
Hear u there I feel the same way I'm surprised dexter placed 4th iv heard a lot of people say he was done

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i was suprised....he was coming off an arnold win...a year removed from his injury, ppl hate his shape...however one thing that wasn't deniable was he always came in shredded and his legs were always a strong point

this time his legs looked average and he was holding water which isn't like branch at all

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. I was completely surprised by both Dexter and Branch's placings. I never thought Dex would place that high again, and I never thought Branch would place as low as he did (political reasons).

newbreed

Awards
Branch and Dennis Wolf were the biggest disappointments this year IMO

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
Branch and Dennis Wolf were the biggest disappointments this year IMO
Most of the articles in the MD magazine were we're debating Dennis , Branch and Kai for 2nd and 3rd not one mentioned Roaden and Jay, Ronnie, Dorian and Haney all said dexter will place top six no higher and they were all wrong this year was full of surprises

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
I was really surprised Branch placed where he did. He shouldn't have even been in the top 10. His upper body looks like a bag of bolts.

Mkspillai

Awards
Branch did not look anything like I expected.. I mean he wasn't even big compared to the linup... Just seemed like he lost a lot of muscle... I'd have preferred centopani or pakulski at 4 than dexter... Dexter should not have been in the top 10....

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
Most of the guys were like 5'8'' wtf , and branch just looked lumpy, miss the old days

cptwatson

cptwatson

Awards
However, I will remain a loyal Branch Warren fan. Like the Phoenix, he will rise again!..........

newbreed

Awards
No arguments there.... I always use his videos for inspiration... Pure energy....

Yeah. It's awesome when he's with Johnnie Jackson because you can see him push that much harder to outdo Johnny.

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
I think he had more politics on his side. Personally, I liked Wolf for the Arnold but that's me.
I like Wolf too, but his calves are really holding him back. I don't see him winning a big show because of his lack of calves.

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
Time for shynterol lol
His problem is he has a total lack of calves. Flex Wheeler at least had a little bit before his implants. The change would be so drastic for Wolf that everyone would be calling foul if he showed up next year with calves.

16dawg23

16dawg23

Awards
branch is a stud....but he don't have the "lines" other guys have...so i gotta say i think he hit his peak......dex has the sym all day long. phil won by one point....close one.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
not a fan of Branch