kai greene was better

1. Registered User

kai greene was better

Did you think kai greene should have been mr o instead of phil your thoughts?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.

I am a big fan of Kai and I thought he could win until the last side by side comparisons. Phil deserved the win imo. But congrats to them both, they were incredible
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

I Agree with cobbledpath. I think kai had slightly better conditioning. I also think kai had better legs and back. However, phil's v-taper was better. Phil has very wide shoulders and a very narrow waist, his arms are big enough to fill in all the gaps to make EVERY pose look great. Great competition
    Need2 Transformation Progress http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/167648-legacyfighters-needtobuildmuscle-contest.html
    •   

4. Registered User

Imo its comparing apples to oranges. Both looked incresible. Phils delts are out if this world but i think his back looked sub par compared to kai. Also kai"s conditioning was incredible. But the big story was rhoden, he remided me of flex wheeler
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Thought Kai had a nicer shape than usual, but Phil has prettier muscle bellies. For a minute we thought those two were going to go at since they were practically on top of one another!!
    Check out my new log - TIME TO GET BACK TO WORK w/ Lecheek's Ripped Cocktail!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/236927-time-get-back.html
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q
    Thought Kai had a nicer shape than usual, but Phil had prettier muscle bellies. For a minute we thought they were going to go at it on stage as they certainly right on top of each other!!
    Agreed. Phil had density and the depth. Kai had much more shape in his hamstring/glutes clearly shown in the side profile along with his unmistakable lower back tree. Phil can be a bit more pleasing in the most muscular. Kai got tighter as he posed but Phil came out that way. Phil has a more definable abdominal wall. All said and done its a close call but I was pulling for Kai.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

phil was much wider from the front, i thought he had more detail in his back even tho it was smaller....kai has bigger legs...but phils overall package and look is much better
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Legacyfighter View Post
    I Agree with cobbledpath. I think kai had slightly better conditioning. I also think kai had better legs and back. However, phil's v-taper was better. Phil has very wide shoulders and a very narrow waist, his arms are big enough to fill in all the gaps to make EVERY pose look great. Great competition
    Yeah, I think this is what happened. I think it came down to what those judges wanted at the time, and they decided they preferred what Phil was bringing to the table. But man, that tree on Kai's back was sick.
    Check your form: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/190675-proper-techniques.html
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/235436-tossing-weight-torobestia.html
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

It is like the commentators said: It is not about their strengths, it is about where they are lacking. Phil has less deficiencies than Kai. Kai was definitely in better condition than Phil and it almost carried him to the win but Phil's overall package is solid. If Phil had benn spot on with his conditioning there wouldn't have been any doubts. My .02
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  208 lbs.

Imo Kai looked better in pre-judging than he did in the night show, he looked like he lost a lot of fullness in his physique.
  11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by zimbareo
    Imo Kai looked better in pre-judging than he did in the night show, he looked like he lost a lot of fullness in his physique.
    Yup!!! He was looking a lil flat compared to
    Prejudging, Kai just needed a bit more traps, shoulders and chest and he would of taken it!

Don't get me wrong I have never seen Kai this aesthetically pleasing
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

Just throwing this out there... Rhoden looked the best to me. Amazing physique, not saying he should have won. he didn't have the freak factor, but his physique was near perfect if you ask me
    Need2 Transformation Progress http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/167648-legacyfighters-needtobuildmuscle-contest.html
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Legacyfighter
    Just throwing this out there... Rhoden looked the best to me. Amazing physique, not saying he should have won. he didn't have the freak factor, but his physique was near perfect if you ask me
    In a way the freak factor seems like its on it's way out, judges seem to be moving away from the mass monsters and back to more aesthetic physiques.

In the end it's probably the best move if they want to get back to the popularity body building had in the past.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by zimbareo View Post
    In a way the freak factor seems like its on it's way out, judges seem to be moving away from the mass monsters and back to more aesthetic physiques.

In the end it's probably the best move if they want to get back to the popularity body building had in the past.
    If this is the case, Jay and Branch will never have a shot at winning. i agree that it could be a good move for the sport though. Maybe the mass monster thing is why correa didnt win the 212's...
  15. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.

Very close competition imo. I'd give the win to Phil though.

17. Registered User

I think Rhoden had the best physique. Great shape and definition. Between Kai and Phil? Tough call.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by newbreed View Post
    I think Rhoden had the best physique. Great shape and definition. Between Kai and Phil? Tough call.
    yeah rhoden def had the best physique.....i'm actually surprised he brought the size as well
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  19. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    yeah rhoden def had the best physique.....i'm actually surprised he brought the size as well
    Me too. Give him a couple years. I think he's a future Mr. Olympia as long as he doesn't go crazy playing the size game.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

Rhoden puts on 10 more lbs and he wins it next year
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-16-2011, 06:26 PM
  2. Kai Green's penis in a grapefruit ?
    By ReaperX in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 11:51 PM
  3. Kai Greene guest posing
    By mindgame in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 05:26 PM