Gregg Valentino Arm Competition

scw538

scw538

Awards
No way these are real forearms are too small.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does that stuff work on your crank?? Lmao

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
So stupid... The article is ridiculous talking about how he "eats 4 lbs of meat, 3 cups of almonds, and three liters of protein shakes a day to maintain his muscles", all while training "6 hours a day"- gimme a freaking break! It blows me away that anyone would mistake those sickening bags of oil for muscles.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
He may as well get tits installed too. On his forehead.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So stupid... The article is ridiculous talking about how he "eats 4 lbs of meat, 3 cups of almonds, and three liters of protein shakes a day to maintain his muscles", all while training "6 hours a day"- gimme a freaking break! It blows me away that anyone would mistake those sickening bags of oil for muscles.
Or that he is a bb'er

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Or that he is a bb'er
Exactly. Or that that's what "steroids" do to you.

The psychology of people that do that to themselves is what really perplexes me... I'm mean literally, what was/is he thinking while filling his arms with ounces of cooking oil? It is just really hard to imagine anyone wanting to look that- let alone actually going through with what it would take to get it done. Sad really.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is a psychological disorder and not something to admire or aspire to IMHO

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
He is a disgrace to the bodybuilding community.

David
Team APPNUT

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
at least valentino's arms were somewhat legit. i know he used a bit of synthol but at least the dude did some bicep and tricep work to put some muscle into them.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
i read an interview on another forum with him and he claims to have used 3g of test a week along with 1ml of eq a day. idk how true that is but if its id thats insane. i just feel like his other body parts would have grown too with that much juice regardless of training

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
at least valentino's arms were somewhat legit. i know he used a bit of synthol but at least the dude did some bicep and tricep work to put some muscle into them.
Yeah. Valentino actually had a very nice physique before going all crazy with the injections.

David
Team APPNUT

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
He doesn't even look like he trains!

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
LMAO.....

Ismail trains six hours a day and can lift 500 pounds.
My wife trains 1 - 1.5hrs per day and can lift 500lbs. This entire article is a joke. I've seen computer programmers with better forearms just from typing. He's wearing wrist wraps, and whoever wrote this article knows absolutely NOTHING about training or nutrition.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
LMAO.....

My wife trains 1 - 1.5hrs per day and can lift 500lbs. This entire article is a joke. I've seen computer programmers with better forearms just from typing. He's wearing wrist wraps, and whoever wrote this article knows absolutely NOTHING about training or nutrition.
Can she really lift 500 lbs.? That's pretty awesome, if true.

Yes, and I agree with you about the article. It is a joke.
David
Team APPNUT

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
LOL....my wife actually can do 500lbs on the leg press. But, only if she has a quart of Synthoil in each calf.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
i read an interview on another forum with him and he claims to have used 3g of test a week along with 1ml of eq a day. idk how true that is but if its id thats insane. i just feel like his other body parts would have grown too with that much juice regardless of training
3g of test and 1ml eq a day? He looks pretty wet and not vascular at all for what would equate to 2 grams a week of eq unless he's using ganabol.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Why would anyone think that looks okay. Seriously what an ass. At least pump some of that **** in your forearms. Looks like a little kid wearing those blow up arm floaties

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I would never for the life of me want to look like that lmao

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Well, I NEVER say "You look like total sh*t, hope that helps" to anyone but I read a post like that on PM the other day and laughed my butt off. The post was on a pic thread where 2 friends were asking which physique looks better. It was quite entertaining!!!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Well, I NEVER say "You look like total sh*t, hope that helps" to anyone but I read a post like that on PM the other day and laughed my butt off. The post was on a pic thread where 2 friends were asking which physique looks better. It was quite entertaining!!!
That thread had me loling hard. I had no response. It almost died when someone called them both fat.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
I have zero respect for anyone that uses synthol fuking disgracefull

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
At least Valentino had some what of a muscular physique this guy looks like a fat guy who has about a gallon of sythol in his arms. Valentino actually had huge arms before he ever started using synthol.

xerbia

xerbia

Awards
haha what a joke

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
What a joke, and the public will be ignorant enough to think this has anything to do with "steroids".

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
What a joke, and the public will be ignorant enough to think this has anything to do with "steroids".
I can just see some senator now, speaking in front of yet another committee and using this guy as an example of why the FDA needs to do more all these dangerous compounds.

alex beta

alex beta

Awards
I dont know but maybe since the first injection of the oil it goes straight to his brains!!! And they start to loose his mind because have to be crazy **** in your brain or all the above to want to look like that!!!

Doss

Doss

Awards
  • Established
I've read that this guy claims to be natural too. Silly.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
check out the epsn 360 on this guy very sad even though he bought it on himself