how do you think flex lewis will place ?

nebosh

Awards
If you mean the Olympia 212 First, like he should have last year in the 202.

NYiron

NYiron

Awards
  • Established
Never know with the bump to 212 for this year. It could end up being a huge contributing factor. I have a few friends who are close with Kevin and I have met and talked with him on a few occasions. IMO his physique could come in drastically different/better with a 212 weigh in. Either way it'll be a battle with the class expansion 10 lbs makes a huge difference.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Flex Lewis or Jose Raymond should win the 212 this year. Probably will be Flex as he is much more marketable than Jose or Kevin.

David
Team APPNUT

abbey sha

Awards
I will think winner of the game is flex lewis.

abbey sha

Awards
Yes the winner is flex lewis only what you think.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Kevin English just announced he's out of this year's contest!

Flex will win for sure, now. Or possibly Jose.

David
Team APPNUT

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
eduardo correa for the win....i was a flex fan, still am...but after looking over some photos....it will be a tough lineup to beat...jose, david henry, eduardo, and flex...depends on what the judges are looking for, eduardo has flex in size and conditioning, but flex flows a lot better

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kevin English just announced he's out of this year's contest!

Flex will win for sure, now. Or possibly Jose.

David
Team APPNUT
Kevin is out? Well enough said, flex has it in the pocket....shame lee priest never came back in hos 90's shape...he would own the title

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Shawn Ray, I believe, just came out and said Eduardo Correa is the man to beat this year. Apparently Eduardo is looking unbelievable. I haven't seen any pics of him recently....

David
Team APPNUT

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shawn Ray, I believe, just came out and said Eduardo Correa is the man to beat this year. Apparently Eduardo is looking unbelievable. I haven't seen any pics of him recently....

David
Team APPNUT
the last picture i saw of the guy he was peeled, seems a lot bigger than flex too, but not as pleasing physique to the eyes

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
the last picture i saw of the guy he was peeled, seems a lot bigger than flex too, but not as pleasing physique to the eyes
Yeah, he will definitely be in the mix if Shawn believes it. I think the thing about Flex though is his appeal to the fans. He put on a show last year (even though he still lost to KE). The crowd loved his routine and his attitude. I think he would be the best ambassador for that division. We'll see if he has the best physique though here in a couple weeks.

David
Team APPNUT

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, he will definitely be in the mix if Shawn believes it. I think the thing about Flex though is his appeal to the fans. He put on a show last year (even though he still lost to KE). The crowd loved his routine and his attitude. I think he would be the best ambassador for that division. We'll see if he has the best physique though here in a couple weeks.

David
Team APPNUT
after watching the recent videos at MD i've become a bigger fan of jose raymond, his physique is pretty ugly but he even knows that and makes jokes about it....seems like a good guy who has fun with it....but when he said he's working with chris aceto who imo is the best in the business and he already looked pretty thin skinned to me....i think he'll be in the mix for top 3 as well

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I gotta go with Dave Henry or Correa. I am a DH fan though, so I hope he pulls it off.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
after watching the recent videos at MD i've become a bigger fan of jose raymond, his physique is pretty ugly but he even knows that and makes jokes about it....seems like a good guy who has fun with it....but when he said he's working with chris aceto who imo is the best in the business and he already looked pretty thin skinned to me....i think he'll be in the mix for top 3 as well
I completely agree. Raymond can win the whole thing.

I gotta go with Dave Henry or Correa. I am a DH fan though, so I hope he pulls it off.
DH is a really cool guy. I've met him a couple of times and he is very humble and seems to truly enjoy the sport. Since he's been out of the game for a bit while on leave, I am not sure how he is going to do against the strong line-up. I'm pulling for him though.

David
Team APPNUT

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
flex and henry look very impressive in pre judging imo

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What time did they go on? Curious to see them both on bb.com
just the 212 weigh ins so far, pre judging is tomorrow......pre juding for the open is coming up in like an hour and 20 minutes or so