- 01-10-2013, 05:54 PM
- 01-22-2013, 04:07 PM
People have no respect for the amount of detail that went into Ronnie's physique. It's NOT all about getting as big as humanly possible and then standing on stage, kids.
Although, I like the old-style physiques much more than today's. But today's physiques are so much more advanced.
- 01-22-2013, 06:27 PM
01-23-2013, 07:28 AM
03-11-2013, 10:26 AM
With his lower back problems i dont think he could train the way he needs to
03-25-2013, 05:11 PM
8x Mr.O. I agree that he has nothing to prove..
03-31-2013, 07:58 PM
Look guys he has given so much to the sport, as many surgeries he has had he would be risking being crippled for life. So let him be he is in constant pain, I not a pro, I am a nurse, and know the surgeries, I just wish I had 1/2 his drive
04-08-2013, 09:53 AM
05-22-2013, 01:47 PM
07-03-2013, 11:05 AM
Has anyone ever tried to eat enough food to maintain 290+lbs? No wonder pro bellies sticks out.. It ain't all growth gut.
10-28-2013, 01:05 PM
01-29-2014, 10:39 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By x_muscle in forum General ChatReplies: 30Last Post: 08-12-2007, 07:22 PM
- By kwyckemynd00 in forum General ChatReplies: 17Last Post: 10-22-2004, 04:16 PM
- By Beelzebub in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 10-18-2004, 02:13 PM
- By 2cAnnons in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 04-30-2003, 04:13 PM
- By LethalGunz34 in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 04-13-2003, 03:22 AM