vic is look'n good !!

16dawg23

16dawg23

Awards
i seen some pics of vic and hes look'n pretty good. says hes up to 262. he looked every bit of that. his window is closeing hope he has a good run the next 2 yrs.

jondel

jondel

Awards
yeah man,it is being said he has the possibility to give heath a run for his money, the new MD mag has a huge section on all his struggles, really rough life . ima huge fan , sowe will see what happens!

16dawg23

16dawg23

Awards
yeah hes one that has what it takes to get the big win. he would make a great champ!

jondel

jondel

Awards
yeah he has a great story and would surely appreciate it

jondel

jondel

Awards
yeah , he has a great story too, he would surely appreciate the title nd would be a great mr. o

ScAR

ScAR

Awards
i seen some pics of vic and hes look'n pretty good. says hes up to 262. he looked every bit of that. his window is closeing hope he has a good run the next 2 yrs.
Where did you see the new pics?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
vic has gone through a lot in his life, but at this point in his career though i see him as a borderline top 5 finisher at the O...and even that is if he shows up in good shape

jondel

jondel

Awards
vic has gone through a lot in his life, but at this point in his career though i see him as a borderline top 5 finisher at the O...and even that is if he shows up in good shape
i mean he got second so its not like he cant compete nd be in the top 2

Bulkypinoy61

Bulkypinoy61

Awards
  • Established
Vic's got an interesting life, he been through soo much **** this past couple years

Hope he places at least within the top 5, that'll be a great comeback story :D

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vic in shape could place top 3....it all depends on what the judges will be looking for....personally I hope Jay will be nr 1 again.

16dawg23

16dawg23

Awards
MD on line...also i think he got the cover this month