too short to body build?

dc5

Awards
What bight do you guys think is too short to get big??
I'm 5'7 168 lbs..

Reds91

Reds91

Awards
Only 5'6" here. Not gonna let that stop me tho!

dc5

Awards
Looked up Columbu, that Guy is awesome! Deff gonna keep lifting. I'm totally hooked, thanks!

thehulk2203

thehulk2203

Awards
Looked up Columbu, that Guy is awesome! Deff gonna keep lifting. I'm totally hooked, thanks!
He is one of my favorite bodybuilders dude was a beast and the fact he is my size.

Sent from my HTC EVO

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is easier to be wide when you are short. Every pro or NPC type competitor I have met is my height at six foot or shorter. The oddity are pros over 6'1", Arnold and Lou were not the norm.

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
my friends meet tooshort4life lil brother

HK260

Awards
Yeah bud keep training hard. 5ft 7 tall, 5ft 7 wide!

16dawg23

16dawg23

Awards
Ive always thought shorter dudes put it on alot easy'er than taller dudes.Alot of the greats were shorter. taller guys must have a harder time with symmetery. im 5'6" id rather be 5'5" than 5'7".

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Alot of the 202 (well they just chaged it to 212) bodybuilders are about 5'5-5'6"... Check out Jose Raymond, Flex Lewis, Kevin English.. Older bodybuilders such as Lee Priest, Franco, Ruch Gaspari

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd rather be able to reach the top shelf.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
my friends meet tooshort4life lil brother
haha exactly what I was going to say.

and just FYI for the OP, if you want to be more than 168lbs, then eat more and workout like a beast.

PintSizPopeye

PintSizPopeye

Awards
5'2" over here and I plan on competing next year. A little extra mass on a smaller frame goes a long way.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm only 5'5, not really a bodybuilder per sey, since i don't want to compete at all.....but i def get motivation from seeing some of the shorter guys get ripped up and look like little beasts....lee priest is one guy i think looks awesome...even tho as a person he's a weirdo