Osta RX does it really work?

Vegastex

Vegastex

Awards
Been body building for 10 years and made lots of progress naturally, now at 42 I'm stuck. Been looking into Test C and dbol for new gains. I was approached about a product called Osta RX from iron labs they said it works. Any advice I would appreciate it.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been body building for 10 years and made lots of progress naturally, now at 42 I'm stuck. Been looking into Test C and dbol for new gains. I was approached about a product called Osta RX from iron labs they said it works. Any advice I would appreciate it.
It dose work. Good for injury healing, losing bodyfat and building muscle. Gained half an inch from it in my arms last pct. Can't really compair to the dbol or test gains though. Its mild but still worth it :) shown to be Anabolic at as little as 3 mg.

Vegastex

Vegastex

Awards
Thanks bro,
I will buy some today and give it a try. Is there any problem coming off of it and how many bottles do I need to get for my cycle?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro,
I will buy some today and give it a try. Is there any problem coming off of it and how many bottles do I need to get for my cycle?
I suggest geting 2 bottles for an 8 weeker at 20 mgs' (3 pills 6.5 mgs. Each)

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
Been on it 2 weeks. Began running it 2 weeks in on my EC cut stack. Am recomping nicely, am on a calorie deficient diet and am still buildig muscle. Vascularity is through the roof, kinda scary actually, got BP tested today its high at 141, but i attribute that to the EC as it makes me sweat and get hott. But as far as OSTA RX effects, ive noticed more vascularity, some firmness on muscles more definition and honestly am building muscle more quickly on my problems areas i.e, forearms and calves. Again I am on a EC stack so i can attribute some definition to that but not all. Am running 3 caps a day i heard 2 is good enough. As of today got 16 days left so i can keep you posted if you like.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I'm clean bulking on it. Ive gained 10-12 pounds in 4 weeks. Some was fat gain but i am hoping is was mostly muscle. I still have a week left. The only side effect ive got is achne so far.