ifbb is comp's are alot like the boxing biz.

16dawg23

16dawg23

Awards
i looked at the pics from the harford europa...all i can say is more than a few times this season ive seen dudes win on all the un-due hype around them....ive seen (IMO) last place finishers that should have been top 3 or better....this is a great sport but a shady business. Look for yourself guys and let me know what ya think.....i seen the rip off at flexonline.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
There are alot of politics on the IFBB. I know my history of bodybuilding and I do know that there has been many bodybuilders w/ great physiques that should of won and never did (Mr.O)

Doss

Doss

Awards
  • Established
(Cough) Flex (cough)

16dawg23

16dawg23

Awards
didn't mike and his bro take a big hit for arnold??

Bigez

Awards
I used to keep up with it for years and even back in the arnold days it became a popularity contest and they controlled who won and do they think people really believe they drug test??? I don't even follow it anymore.

16dawg23

16dawg23

Awards
we see who they (the promoters) want to see...lol yesterday i was asking my ol'lady "we haven;t see jason huh,or ol'boy from africa. so i started looking online for a mag that wasn't flex related. theres like 25 mags out there....gonna find one thats not so ......one sided

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a huge Arnold fan....but in 1980 Mentzer should have won...well, lets call it the joe weider maffia...

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Im a big Arnold fan. He put this sport on the map buttttttt yeah 1980 Olympia Arnold looked like crap and he even said in a documentary of him preparing for the Olympia that he didn't have the confidence he used to have when going on stage. He said he felt embarassed just being in a speedo on stage

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
even though he did't look his best....I would kill to look like he did in 1980...hahaha

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about Shawn Ray....he was pretty amazing too....