30 too late to start????????

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Dudes legs are sick.


  2. He scares me with his squats.

    Quote Originally Posted by rsnake21 View Post
    Dudes legs are sick.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
    •   
       


  3. [QUOTE="Gerbil"]One of my friends started at around 30, he then spent the following years working his ass off and won the Emerald Cup this year the first time he ever competed. In the over 40 division. Was his journey easy not at all he worked incredibly hard, and had the diet of a champion.

    This is all the inspiration I need... Too many guys who think if u didn't start training at 10yrs of age ur never going anywhere...

  4. If you learn anything from Carey, learn that dedication and humility can bring you to greatness. He is the most modest person I know and is incredibly nice.
    When people asked him how he did at the emerald cup he merely replied "I did well."

    [QUOTE=Mkspillai;3470302]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    One of my friends started at around 30, he then spent the following years working his ass off and won the Emerald Cup this year the first time he ever competed. In the over 40 division. Was his journey easy not at all he worked incredibly hard, and had the diet of a champion.

    This is all the inspiration I need... Too many guys who think if u didn't start training at 10yrs of age ur never going anywhere...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    If you learn anything from Carey, learn that dedication and humility can bring you to greatness. He is the most modest person I know and is incredibly nice.
    When people asked him how he did at the emerald cup he merely replied "I did well."
    He sounds like a great friend to have man.... Great inspiration...
    •   
       


  6. very good (grate )for 1st comp! When a body builder see him self,he sees what he dosen't have not what he has.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by rsnake21
    Dudes legs are sick.
    Gotta second this

    Props quadrzilla lol. Keep up that good work man

  8. I will let him know you guys feel he is a beast. I see him almost daily at the gym.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Mkspillai View Post
    Thanks guys.. Would have loved a crack at Mr O title... Lol... I definitely would love to get into the big leagues someday... So far I've been pretty disciplined with my diet and training... I was thinking train hard for two years and have a go at the natural bodybuilding league and then may be go for the big boy league...
    I hate to break it to you, but nobody from the "big boy league" is natural. They all have years and years of experimenting with AAS, HGH, insulin and peptides. However, you're only 30 and you can most certainly train your heart out, eat like a bear, sleep like a baby and continue to develop an amazing physique. You don't have to be a teenager to bench press in the gym I say go for it, and I wish you the best of luck!!!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ANIMALHAUS

    I hate to break it to you, but nobody from the "big boy league" is natural. They all have years and years of experimenting with AAS, HGH, insulin and peptides. However, you're only 30 and you can most certainly train your heart out, eat like a bear, sleep like a baby and continue to develop an amazing physique. You don't have to be a teenager to bench press in the gym I say go for it, and I wish you the best of luck!!!!
    Oh I am aware of the "supplements".... I am training my heart out.. Eat for a town and sleep well.... I am addicted to it now and can't seem to change that... I'm definitely gonna give it my all...

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Mkspillai View Post
    Oh I am aware of the "supplements".... I am training my heart out.. Eat for a town and sleep well.... I am addicted to it now and can't seem to change that... I'm definitely gonna give it my all...
    That's awesome, and best of luck!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PCT ever too late??
    By calikid4 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-13-2008, 11:00 PM
  2. Ok to Start PCT a Couple of Days Late?
    By magx in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 01:33 PM
  3. Is it ever too late to start PCT?
    By mb_007 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 08:18 PM
  4. Cycle start, sickness start
    By Wolfe08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-01-2005, 01:22 AM
Log in
Log in