30 too late to start????????

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. very good (grate )for 1st comp! When a body builder see him self,he sees what he dosen't have not what he has.

2. Quote Originally Posted by rsnake21
    Dudes legs are sick.
    Gotta second this

Props quadrzilla lol. Keep up that good work man
    •   

3. I will let him know you guys feel he is a beast. I see him almost daily at the gym.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

4. Quote Originally Posted by Mkspillai View Post
    Thanks guys.. Would have loved a crack at Mr O title... Lol... I definitely would love to get into the big leagues someday... So far I've been pretty disciplined with my diet and training... I was thinking train hard for two years and have a go at the natural bodybuilding league and then may be go for the big boy league...
    I hate to break it to you, but nobody from the "big boy league" is natural. They all have years and years of experimenting with AAS, HGH, insulin and peptides. However, you're only 30 and you can most certainly train your heart out, eat like a bear, sleep like a baby and continue to develop an amazing physique. You don't have to be a teenager to bench press in the gym I say go for it, and I wish you the best of luck!!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by ANIMALHAUS

I hate to break it to you, but nobody from the "big boy league" is natural. They all have years and years of experimenting with AAS, HGH, insulin and peptides. However, you're only 30 and you can most certainly train your heart out, eat like a bear, sleep like a baby and continue to develop an amazing physique. You don't have to be a teenager to bench press in the gym I say go for it, and I wish you the best of luck!!!!
    Oh I am aware of the "supplements".... I am training my heart out.. Eat for a town and sleep well.... I am addicted to it now and can't seem to change that... I'm definitely gonna give it my all...

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mkspillai View Post
    Oh I am aware of the "supplements".... I am training my heart out.. Eat for a town and sleep well.... I am addicted to it now and can't seem to change that... I'm definitely gonna give it my all...
    That's awesome, and best of luck!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. PCT ever too late??
    By calikid4 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-13-2008, 11:00 PM
  2. Ok to Start PCT a Couple of Days Late?
    By magx in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 01:33 PM
  3. Is it ever too late to start PCT?
    By mb_007 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 08:18 PM
  4. Cycle start, sickness start
    By Wolfe08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-01-2005, 01:22 AM