steroids start

charliey1

Awards
want to start a steroid cycle, what do I need to start and what's the best but cheap roids. Also, how long till I see results and how long will I need to be on them . Thanks

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
want to start a steroid cycle, what do I need to start and what's the best but cheap roids. Also, how long till I see results and how long will I need to be on them . Thanks
You'll be on them a lot less time than you need to spend reading all the stickies on this forum... read what everyone is talking about, Google anything you don't know. Take notes. Read some more, then come back asking specific questions about specific AAS'

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
You'll be on them a lot less time than you need to spend reading all the stickies on this forum... read what everyone is talking about, Google anything you don't know. Take notes. Read some more, then come back asking specific questions about specific AAS'
I should cut and paste this to a sticky note on my tablet, so I don't have to keep writing it :)

EliteSoldier

Awards
Stats? Goals? Years training?
Nobody is gonna tell you what to take unless you give us something to work with.. And you should really read up on your own and build up your knowledge..

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
I wish I could punch you in the face..damn I wish I could

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
At least you made a very strong first post!

charliey1

Awards
Possibly the worst site for help , thanks :/

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
here ya go dude! I got you dawg!
Best post. Is that a real product? Lolol

Start by reading the stickys in the anabolics section. Also I must ask whats your age bf% and years training?

charliey1

Awards
I'm just starting out and what you mean bf%? been training for 6 month now

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
How old are you? *not being sarcastic its a valid question regarding steroids and growth plates and other effects*

Bodyfat percent. You should atleast train for 3 years so that your endocrine system can even hold on to any gains.You should also have a rough idea on how to train at this point aswell. You should also have a rough idea on diet aswell. First before I go any further you must list your age.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
If you don't know what BF% is, you definetely don't need to get on the gear at all. Leave the stuff alone before you hurt yourself. Start off with some good whey protein and call it a day

lastchance

lastchance

Awards
Dude asked what bf% meant you are nowhere near ready for anabolics

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
Did this really just happen? What does BF% mean?? Come on... This kid has to be 15

EliteSoldier

Awards
I dont think he's coming back after this.....

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
You should atleast train for 3 years so that your endocrine system can even hold on to any gains.You should also have a rough idea on how to train at this point aswell. You should also have a rough idea on diet aswell. First before I go any further you must list your age.
Hey, can you point me to any info on adaptations in endocrine system? I didn't think there are changes in secretion apart from cortisol and insulin?

EDIT: Forget my question. I've hit the search button. I got some reading to do now. LOL

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Hey, can you point me to any info on adaptations in endocrine system? I didn't think there are changes in secretion apart from cortisol and insulin?

EDIT: Forget my question. I've hit the search button. I got some reading to do now. LOL
I need more time in a day,,, I have soooo much to learn still,, I probably spend 2-6 hours a day, everyday researching stuff,, not just AAS', but all kinds of things I'm interested in,, I have yet to really study about cortisone

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

Not a problem.

"Ever dozed through chemistry class and wondered what chemistry had to do with you? A lot! Your body produces its own chemicals and uses them to control certain functions, and the main system that coordinates these chemicals is called the endocrine system.
What Is the Endocrine System?

Although we rarely think about the endocrine system, it influences almost every cell, organ, and function of our bodies. The endocrine system is instrumental in regulating mood, growth and development, tissue function, metabolism, and sexual function and reproductive processes.

In general, the endocrine system is in charge of body processes that happen slowly, such as cell growth. Faster processes like breathing and body movement are controlled by the nervous system. But even though the nervous system and endocrine system are separate systems, they often work together to help the body function properly.

The foundations of the endocrine system are the hormones and glands. As the body's chemical messengers, hormones transfer information and instructions from one set of cells to another. Many different hormones move through the bloodstream, but each type of hormone is designed to affect only certain cells.

A gland is a group of cells that produces and secretes, or gives off, chemicals. A gland selects and removes materials from the blood, processes them, and secretes the finished chemical product for use somewhere in the body.

Some types of glands release their secretions in specific areas. For instance, exocrine (pronounced: ek-suh-krin) glands, such as the sweat and salivary glands, release secretions in the skin or inside the mouth. Endocrine glands, on the other hand, release more than 20 major hormones directly into the bloodstream where they can be transported to cells in other parts of the body.

The major glands that make up the human endocrine system include the:

hypothalamus
pituitary gland
thyroid
parathyroids
adrenal glands
pineal body
reproductive glands (which include the ovaries and testes)
"

Quoted from a website.You mess with one function and 12 other functions could go hay wire.This is the case with all supplements.We can lose our gains very rapidly if our endrocrine system is not used to putting on muscle to begin with and many steroids interact with many if not all of the functions of the endocrine system.There's a reason most successful steroid using bodybuilders have 3 to 5 years PLUS under their belt before jumping on these things.Another fact is your cheating yourself out of 10+ lbs natty from the newbie gains from years 0-2 per year on top of regular gains.When you recover from these compounds 9 times out of 10 your not making any gains(maybe losing) for 4 to 7 weeks after.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
actually it is, it contained candy mints, but was labeled like that as "duke nukem" collector items.

funny huh?
Going on ebay now....

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
It means how many boy friends do you have percentage wise, obviously. gosh. who doesn't know that?

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Most kids under 18 lol

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
50 bucks on eBay! A bit steep for mints!
They are worth it.Just like the life sized tardis replica I have in my living room.500 $ for a tardis?I think so.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
77kickstar

77kickstar

Awards
Jump on some Sus 250 and deca 250 use aleast 1000mg a week smash it