steroids start

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    actually it is, it contained candy mints, but was labeled like that as "duke nukem" collector items.

    funny huh?
    Going on ebay now....


  2. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt

    Going on ebay now....
    50 bucks on eBay. A bit steep for mints.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt

    Going on ebay now....
    50 bucks on eBay! A bit steep for mints!
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by demolition View Post
    50 bucks on eBay! A bit steep for mints!

    Hey jbryand101b gots ta eat too!

  5. It means how many boy friends do you have percentage wise, obviously. gosh. who doesn't know that?

  6. Most kids under 18 lol
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by demolition View Post
    50 bucks on eBay! A bit steep for mints!
    They are worth it.Just like the life sized tardis replica I have in my living room.500 $ for a tardis?I think so.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    They are worth it.Just like the life sized tardis replica I have in my living room.500 $ for a tardis?I think so.
    LOL nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt

    They are worth it.Just like the life sized tardis replica I have in my living room.500 $ for a tardis?I think so.
    Do you ever get drunk and stand in it lol?
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by demolition

    Do you ever get drunk and stand in it lol?
    I do that sober. I am the doctor after all.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
    •   
       


  11. Jump on some Sus 250 and deca 250 use aleast 1000mg a week smash it

  12. Haha the kids never coming back!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-03-2011, 01:28 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-22-2009, 06:42 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 09:54 AM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-22-2006, 12:11 AM
  5. What is the right age to start using steroids?
    By Boss_K in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-26-2006, 05:39 PM
Log in
Log in