lee priest whats your thoughts

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post

Yea man its the ****.. Im from the original town it was founded in.. Theyre starting to expand on the east coast so far
    I live in New Jersey and hit MMG all the time. Good food and good nutrition profile. Unless of course they buy sh*tty ingredients like McDonalds but I don't think that's the case here. They're expanding quite rapidly..

2. Quote Originally Posted by pmdied View Post

I live in New Jersey and hit MMG all the time. Good food and good nutrition profile. Unless of course they buy sh*tty ingredients like McDonalds but I don't think that's the case here. They're expanding quite rapidly..
    I live in Jersey too and will use MMG on my cheat days during contest prep or during the off season. Not bad choices all around and their choices are in My Fitness Pal.
    Instagram: @njphysique
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by njphysique View Post

I live in Jersey too and will use MMG on my cheat days during contest prep or during the off season. Not bad choices all around and their choices are in My Fitness Pal.
    MMG is awesome!!! I'm from Brooklyn NY; we have our own places called Fuel and Natures Grill but whenever I am in Jersey I always stop by MMG and get the Rocky Balboa Wrap! Haha

4. Quote Originally Posted by VS91588 View Post

MMG is awesome!!! I'm from Brooklyn NY; we have our own places called Fuel and Natures Grill but whenever I am in Jersey I always stop by MMG and get the Rocky Balboa Wrap! Haha
    Now if MMG was by the Tribeca Performing Arts Theater then I would eat everything in site on Saturday between prejudging and the night show at the NY Mets
    Instagram: @njphysique

5. rather live 50 or 60 'big' years then 80 normal ones
    •   

6. I think how clean your diet is, is obviously going to be connected to how much gear/what gear you are on at the time. If your Blood panels are all over the place eating a ton of salty and fatty food could be somewhat detrimental I would think.

7. Quote Originally Posted by lastchance View Post

And Lee Priest also claims his physique is built off of 250mg of test a week
    I'm pretty sure I've read he would run 2cc of test and deca a week

8. agreed

9. right

10. lolled

11. lee priest is the man haha

12. Lee Priest is awesome, kind of ******* but in a funny way
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Illegal immagration whats your thoughts?
    By rsnake21 in forum Politics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-25-2012, 07:12 PM
  2. Androgenerator...whats your thoughts?
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-11-2008, 02:27 PM
  3. Thoughts on whats effective
    By jminis in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-03-2007, 08:03 PM
  4. whats your thoughts on SNS inhibit-e
    By richirich_99 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 11:51 AM