lee priest whats your thoughts

meathead22

meathead22

Awards
do you think his thoughts on diets are boreing are true or do u belive healthy diet is all the way whould u rather die eating kfc or chicken breast

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
do you think his thoughts on diets are boreing are true or do u belive healthy diet is all the way whould u rather die eating kfc or chicken breast
I think if you're not prepping for a competition, you should have a balance. Eat healthy in general, have KFC & Pizza on off occassions.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think if you're not prepping for a competition, you should have a balance. Eat healthy in general, have KFC & Pizza on off occassions.
I don't know about KFC but Pizza is allowed. They pump KFC ingred. with enough stuff to scare you away from that stuff for good! Everything in moderation. Everything BUT fast food I say.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
When it comes to fast food it's a case of everything in moderation and ignorance is bliss.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
theres a very simple formula..calories in=calories out..if yu can keep that balance with ****ty food you wont get fat..its just not healthy.like stated above..moderation is the key

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the calories in... calories out.
That being said, I love my pizza and hot wings...
Remember though, from a lot of the junk food we eat may be high in calories, but LOW in nutrients. This does impact your physique.

For fast food: Think Subway instead of Wendys :)

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the calories in... calories out.
That being said, I love my pizza and hot wings...
Remember though, from a lot of the junk food we eat may be high in calories, but LOW in nutrients. This does impact your physique.

For fast food: Think Subway instead of Wendys :)
^^yup.. Haha I work at subway. F*cking hate the food! So my fast food choice is muscle maker grill and or popeyes

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^yup.. Haha I work at subway. F*cking hate the food! So my fast food choice is muscle maker grill and or popeyes
Muscle Maker Grill is the name of a place? Sounds pretty badass. I hit up Chipotle. It's the only thing here that has healthy food, affordable, and tasty. I agree that Subway is gross and skimp on the meat; however I've heard a few good tips for the next time I'm stranded in a city with everything closed but Subway (I'm looking at you, Baltimore).

On the other hand, I think calories in = calories out can only apply to macros. Otherwise, no, it's false that all foods are the same if you standardize their calories. Several published studies show how the type and quality of fat intake affects the fat content of an animal's cell membrane. Such makeup differences will affect an animals metabolism and can have other health implications in the long term (more prone to initiating or propagating inflammatory responses, poor insulin or protein sensitivity, etc).

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
maybe a higher quality fried chicken? but yeah with in reason why cant you have something a little bad everyonce and a while..

I'm not prepping for anything, and not trying to get to super low body fat. so why not have a cheat meal or two every week? :)

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Muscle Maker Grill is the name of a place? Sounds pretty badass. I hit up Chipotle. It's the only thing here that has healthy food, affordable, and tasty. I agree that Subway is gross and skimp on the meat; however I've heard a few good tips for the next time I'm stranded in a city with everything closed but Subway (I'm looking at you, Baltimore).

On the other hand, I think calories in = calories out can only apply to macros. Otherwise, no, it's false that all foods are the same if you standardize their calories. Several published studies show how the type and quality of fat intake affects the fat content of an animal's cell membrane. Such makeup differences will affect an animals metabolism and can have other health implications in the long term (more prone to initiating or propagating inflammatory responses, poor insulin or protein sensitivity, etc).
Yea man its the ****.. Im from the original town it was founded in.. Theyre starting to expand on the east coast so far

lastchance

lastchance

Awards
And Lee Priest also claims his physique is built off of 250mg of test a week

TankShift

TankShift

Awards
KFC Grilled menu is perfect on Keto...just sayin.

MindMuscle12

Banned
Awards
i indulge, of course. but i don't want to be sloppy off-season. 10-12%. this whole getting fat in the off-season is ridiculous.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
They don't call him Liar Priest for no reason

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Don't speculate when someone has achieved more than you..
You've been here a while so you should know that 250mg is slightly above a trt dose. So say levels in his blood are 1000-1200, could anyone reach his size naturally even with the perfect diet and training? Most likely not.

Get off of Lee's dixk.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
You've been here a while so you should know that 250mg is slightly above a trt dose. So say levels in his blood are 1000-1200, could anyone reach his size naturally even with the perfect diet and training? Most likely not.

Get off of Lee's dixk.
If you read the post I quoted, he was saying by the way Lee looks today you could believe he was only on 250mg... When in reality it's obvious he's still on a much much larger dose and has much more muscle mass than any of us on here will achieve. So get along board monitor

Big_Mick

Awards
If he is he is if he ain't he ain't, but apparently he's doing the 212 so he will be.

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
Do you think lee is respected among other bodybuilders...? I honestly don't like... 250mg yeah I call bull$"!+

zeroshens

Awards
Lee priest is a great bodybuilder. I could believe he is on a low dose of drugs. Why? Because he probably has better genetics than most for being muscular to begin with (checkout his pArents) and at least he is a pro that openly admits to using PEDs. It could of course be a much higher dose, but at least we have some of the truth that you are gonna need that ****tail of drugs and a lot of training to get to that level.

Testdriver

Testdriver

Awards
I personally love Lee Priest. Always dug him. As far as his off season Diet... I dont like it. For me I would be worried about the strain on my heart and liver gaining and losing weight. It's his choice to do what he does and it obviously works for him. I've mentioned before I eat clean all week.... Super Clean. Come Friday night I go buckwild. I'll allow myself that brownie that's been staring me down all week... Or kill a few beers and some pizza. It's what works for me and keeps me sane. Everyones got their own thang. If you know your body you know what you can get away with. Just my opinion.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
I love how blunt he is. He's not afraid to say anything or offend any1. But that is also his downfall in the IFBB. I personally think he should
Have won a few Mr. O titles. The fact that he and other 202 bodybuilders are short and can't win the overall title is total BULLSH*T to me

Testdriver

Testdriver

Awards
I feel the same. Because he's so honest and open about what he does he's the scapegoat. And he still pushes the envelope in bodybuilding not giving a f*** :)

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
He makes a good point in one of his videos that I saw on YouTube. He said something along the lines like "I'm 5'5 and I have the same dimensions as a heavyweight who is 5'8 280.. Personally if I was 5'8 I would be bigger than what I am now"

burnout225

burnout225

Awards
Think about it like this...its not like kfc chicken is going to do something for your body that good old wholesome chicken breast cooked on the girl won't do... I once heard someone say that if it doesn't run fly swim or isn't green and grows in the ground then don't eat it. if you want to eat fast food ever once in a while then do it but your better off just eating the good stuff

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lee Priest was amazing even when he was young. still watch his dvd's for inspiration...

shame he got all those tattoo's...especially those in the face

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Lee Priest was amazing even when he was young. still watch his dvd's for inspiration...

shame he got all those tattoo's...especially those in the face
Yeah the tattoo on tw face is so dumb. He looks like a white Mike Tyson lol. Do judges take points off for tattoos? I wouldn't know I have no tats

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm pretty sure most judges can't look beyond the tattoo's, and will probably place him lower because of it. sad but true....not that I have any...

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
To me Fast fooD it picking up some thai or going to subway, or a falafal or even making a stirfry.
**** like Mc Donals, KFC ect. I would not eat. (RARLY I may have a "fries supream" from Tocobell and a bean borreto, thats as bad as it gets and thats like 2 times a year.

NOTHING wrong with pizza!
but when I have it I make it because I make it better, I LOAD the veggies on my pizza so high I am not sure if it will even cook! then i top with extra cheese, sometimes goats chees too!
AWW MAN,
SCREW THIS THREAD!!!
Im starving now and i need to work out. :-/

Roniboney

Awards
Lol that's funny I love having a subway turkey and ham sub with all the cruciferous veggies and a little bit of hot chilli on a wholewheat roll every now and again.It replaces a meal of mine that has the same macro's once every 2-4 weeks.Taste good man.

Muscle maker makes my mouth water.I've seen some of the videos on animal nutritions youtube channel of Antoine Vaillant and the animal crew eating there.Stuff looks so good.

In reality though if I'm looking to have something tasty I'll make myself a lean burger and over baked fries or use all my macro's for the day to have 2 huge big meals of a healthy version of a food concoction.I really think there is no excuse to not count macro's if you have the choice.Holiday meals are different but for the most part track those macro's,eat nutritious food with comse crap thrown in every week once or twice and you will be fine.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
F*ck subway guys. I'm from Brooklyn, New York we go to the corner deli and get a fresh turkey sandwich on a whole wheat bagel. Deli > subways anyday lol

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
Honestly, I think it's a crock. I think Lee talks about low doses of test and eating what he wants to make his genetics look more superior than they really are. I'm sure he has good genetics, just not as good as he thinks they are.

vassille

Awards
27 years of training has to account for something.
yeap, once you have mature muscle it doesnt take much to keep it besides eating and training somewhat well even half ass will do.
right now im about 250lbs and keep a decent body fat with HRT dosage. Totally easy to do once you build a foundation.
He eats way worse than me though. If I were to indulge like him I would be 265ish and fatter.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
First people need to get over the misconception of steroids or performance enhancers period! They are just that..."performance/physique enhancers" they ARE NOT "muscles in a bottle"!

Over two and a half decades of bodybuilding and healthy eating for the majority of the year have a lot to do with the enormous physiques that you see gracing the stage of Sheru or Olympia.

Even when it comes to beginner athletes, those with an extensive history in athletics before deciding to compete are usually better conditioned and rise to the top and achieve pro status compared to those who just decided to stop living an unhealthy lifestyle and do something for a change of pace.

VinD

VinD

Awards
I think Lee got a little too wild in the offseason putting on all that fat from junk food. I guess all that mattered was that he showed up in top condition. But I think it would serve you much better to eat as well as you can most of the time. If you eat out or have a greasy cheat meal every other day or so it isn't going to ruin you in the offseason. The key is having the majority of your meals balanced and mostly healthy. Contest prep is a whole other story.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
anything lee says is :bsflag:

JMO on that guy....

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
honestly how many pros actually publicly discuss their drug use, and when they do it not only makes sense for them to blur the truth a little bit in fact they have a responsibility to cause then next thing you know some dumb 19 year olds gonna think hey all the top guys are blasting 3g+ of aas and they're fine, end up in the hospital with a pissed off mom that ends up starting some stupid anti steroid awareness group calling for harsher laws getting attention from politicians, next thing you know the world turns into Sweden and we all get arrested for being to big. Let the Pros blur the truth a little bit, it benefits us all

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
truth ^^^^

but i still dont like the guy.... he loves to throw s#!t but cant stand to have it thrown back.... now that a b!tc# in my book. if your big enough to give it you should be big enough to take it.

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
truth ^^^^

but i still dont like the guy.... he loves to throw s#!t but cant stand to have it thrown back.... now that a b!tc# in my book. if your big enough to give it you should be big enough to take it.
Word!

meathead249

meathead249

Awards
lee priest just eats tons of junk then guys who go gym go if lee does it so can we he sends wrong message to newbies who are clueless plus his face tattoo makes him look like a thug

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
I think every athlete in the NPC & IFBB knows what Joe Weider wants out of his athletes and how he wants them to act as a Joe Weider athlete. If you give Joe what he wants than the politics of the IFBB will be in your favor. This is not baseball where ppl can hate you but still be the victor based on points. This is bodybuilding! Lee never understood or cared to understand and respect that. He's got a great physique but he's a s**t talking punk with a bad attitude. I respect the fact that he formulates an opinion but don't get butt hurt when the politics of competition screw you over in the end!

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
I think every athlete in the NPC & IFBB knows what Joe Weider wants out of his athletes and how he wants them to act as a Joe Weider athlete. If you give Joe what he wants than the politics of the IFBB will be in your favor. This is not baseball where ppl can hate you but still be the victor based on points. This is bodybuilding! Lee never understood or cared to understand and respect that. He's got a great physique but he's a s**t talking punk with a bad attitude. I respect the fact that he formulates an opinion but don't get butt hurt when the politics of competition screw you over in the end!
Very well put.