New to pro bodybuilding

sadm1523

Awards
Hello all!!!
My husband and I have recently decided that we want to compete at a pro level!! He wants to compete in ifbb physique and I'd like to compete in ifbb bikini pro!! We are both very athletic and do exercise about 5-6 times a week, we also recently hired a personal trainer to help us on our goal to competing!! Like I said we are completely new to this so we are being realistic and giving it a year to prepare ourselves both mentally and physically before we compete. We would really appreciate any advise all you pros out there could give us!! Any advise for us? Any tips? Thank u guys for your help :)

wildcat90

Awards
Errr... have both of you already earned your pro card?

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
Hello all!!!
My husband and I have recently decided that we want to compete at a pro level!! He wants to compete in ifbb physique and I'd like to compete in ifbb bikini pro!! We are both very athletic and do exercise about 5-6 times a week, we also recently hired a personal trainer to help us on our goal to competing!! Like I said we are completely new to this so we are being realistic and giving it a year to prepare ourselves both mentally and physically before we compete. We would really appreciate any advise all you pros out there could give us!! Any advise for us? Any tips? Thank u guys for your help :)
sorry to burst your bubble, but one year is not enough time to become an "ifbb" pro. If it was that easy, there would be millions of pros being sponsored and paid. Anyways good luck in your pursuits

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I woke up this morning, at 30 years old, and just decided I wanna play for the NBA. I think I am going to do it. I hired a coach who teaches elementary school kids how to play, and hopefully he can get me to my goal in a few weeks.

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
lol @ Reynolds. Okay let me try. Today I was on my way to work and was going 10 MPH over the speed limit, it felt great! I came to the conclusion that i was born for nascar racing. I am going to do the Daytona 500 next year, I am going to practice on the back roads near my hous (low traffic volume and they have sway to them) any tips on what to do, any fellow nascar pro's here? Thanks!

wildcat90

Awards
Lol. I see where this thread is going.

Oh, btw, I woke up yesterday and I boiled 5 eggs. Perfectly.

Today, I'm looking in the newspapers for hotels looking for a chef for their kitchen! :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
lol... This place is starting to resemble BB dot com

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I honestly wish them luck on their goal. To earn a pro card will take longer than a year unless you two are already exceptionally well conditioned. I'd start by first seeing what local shows are happening and when, and then try to find a professional coach or trainer to work with you as well.

Again good luck and feel free to ask any questions.

ManBeast

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
I honestly wish them luck on their goal. To earn a pro card will take longer than a year unless you two are already exceptionally well conditioned. I'd start by first seeing what local shows are happening and when, and then try to find a professional coach or trainer to work with you as well.

Again good luck and feel free to ask any questions.

ManBeast
Nutin but class this dude here!! He has the patience of Jobe... :thumbs up bro.

staple

Awards
what even possesses someone to want to join the ranks of the IFBB?

juicehead87

Awards
Hi, I am 16 years old, 139 lbs. Today in gym class we did weights and I was the strongest in the class, I benched 140 3x (although I needed 2 spotters). I am thinking I want to compete in Worlds Strongest Man by next year. I started a bulking diet which consists of : Breakfast - Cereal with 2 spoons sugar. Lunch - Whatever cafeteria is serving x 2 Dinner - Whatever my mom makes (with 2 spoons of sugar) Before Bed - Half a can of soup (with 2 spoons of sugar). Any help or guidance would be appreciated!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hermey.jpg

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi, I am 16 years old, 139 lbs. Today in gym class we did weights and I was the strongest in the class, I benched 140 3x (although I needed 2 spotters). I am thinking I want to compete in Worlds Strongest Man by next year. I started a bulking diet which consists of : Breakfast - Cereal with 2 spoons sugar. Lunch - Whatever cafeteria is serving x 2 Dinner - Whatever my mom makes (with 2 spoons of sugar) Before Bed - Half a can of soup (with 2 spoons of sugar). Any help or guidance would be appreciated!
Very solid. You are on the right track

Able825

Awards
I just finished watching the movie "Social Network" where this guy Mark Zuckerberg made billions from creating a website. So now I have decided I could use a few billion dollars myself and would like to do the same thing. Over the years I have spent countless hours on the internet so I do have plenty of experience. I can create word documents and edit photos in photoshop very easily. I have hired a web designer to help mentor me through this process. My goal is to make my first billion by this time next year. I would appreciate any advice you billionaire web professionals can give me. Thanks.

atanocc

atanocc

Awards
Lol either some one probably hacked their page and posted this .. Or some kid tryna b funny

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
More spoons of sugar ( roughly 2 more ) in-between meals.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Excellent... I can't wait to see you on stage

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hm. Never noticed how bangin hot Mary Poppins was when I watched it as a kid. OP, set your goals high. Try competing in a 175lb strongman event WHEN you get to 175. Keep in mind that the guys you see on TV in the WSM weigh 400lbs AND UP. They probably benched 150x8 before puberty. If they benched. Go out and grab heavy stuff and pick it up and put it over your head, drag it around, or just throw it. That's what they're doing.

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OH THAT'S RIGHT!! You are a strong troll, juicehead.