Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
are there any thing i can take to take away gyno? dont want surg

thankyou
How bad is it?
I've used topical Formestane (CEL or NTBM), and Arimidex. Both AI's worked well for me. I also know that Erase or Erase pro will do the trick. These are all suggestions for mild gyno, and not something severe/pre existing from an earlier age. If you've had it only a few months or less, this would be your best bet. You don't want to completely BLOCK estrogen, because doing so will kill your libido and also when you stop a supp that blocks it completely, it's bound to bounce back and give more gyno as a result.
If you've had it a year or so and it's bad and surgery is your last resort, you might consider experimenting with letrozol. I am not going to advise you on dosage, and I am also not advising you to take it. Very tricky substance. Google will give you some help. I will tell you that you need to come off it with a weaker AI though.

One more thing, Primordial Performance has stated a couple times that AndroHard can help reverse gyno. Look into that too.
Good luck.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
are there any thing i can take to take away gyno? dont want surg

thankyou
it depends how bad, how long you had it, and what caused it. I've had great results from the Letro gyno protocol, but it did not get rid of it most likely because I've had it for few years. Others saw good results from p-5-p (B6). I may still opt for surgery one day. Mine was caused by Propecia.

djdarklyceum

Awards
I honestly think of gynecology when i see "gyno". Does my head in lol! :/

Roniboney

Awards
epistane is know to reduce gyno when taken along with Nolva.Research it

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
epistane is also known to cause gyno despite the use of nolva.

you win the prize for giving the worlds worst advice!

Roniboney

Awards
epistane is also known to cause gyno despite the use of nolva.

you win the prize for giving the worlds worst advice!

It has a very low risk of causing gyno on cycle due to it being an AI and yes it can cause gyno if a badly constructed PCT is adhered to.

You win the prize of world biggest uninformed d1ckhead

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
I can vouch for this. Had a flare up after a ph cycle and read that epistsane would work. Knocked that mess right out. But I did run it close to the onset of sypmptoms.

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
I had a decent size solid lump that was off to the side and embedded in the muscle Arimidex failed to get rid of it used a letro protocol took longer than normal but I ended up with no signs I did this after seeing a surgeon and him telling me what he had to remove! Letro is not a safe drug to use tho you should try safer alternatives first. After I got rid of it I just recently did a very modest test run with HCG using Arimidex through-out and it came back ... kicking myself ATM. I am not willing to run the Letro protocol again until I get some bloods. Some good ideas here already to research ... Andro hard? Anyone tried it for Gyno?

Roniboney

Awards
I can vouch for this. Had a flare up after a ph cycle and read that epistsane would work. Knocked that mess right out. But I did run it close to the onset of sypmptoms.
Glad to hear it man.Did you simultaneously run it with Nolva?
Thats what I was doing at that guy.Jeez research it even for 10 seconds and its anti-gyno properties come up in hundreds of searches

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
Glad to hear it man.Did you simultaneously run it with Nolva?
No it was in my younger and dumber days when my pct was mostly oct. Matter fact I was using the epi with oct stuff like 6oxo for pct. Read that epistane was a anti estro and would clear up gyno. It was all I could get my hands on @ the time. I got lucky..

Roniboney

Awards
No it was in my younger and dumber days when my pct was mostly oct. Matter fact I was using the epi with oct stuff like 6oxo for pct. Read that epistane was a anti estro and would clear up gyno. It was all I could get my hands on @ the time. I got lucky..
Thank goodness I'm obsessive about cycling right.First cycle I considered had no cycle support and reversitol for pct.
I then thought about getting gyno and decided to research it.One year later I finally took the plunge and began my first cycle which was IBE Epistane

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
It has a very low risk of causing gyno on cycle due to it being an AI and yes it can cause gyno if a badly constructed PCT is adhered to.

You win the prize of world biggest uninformed d1ckhead

suggesting a STEROID for gyno caused by a STEROID is irresponsible and retarded..... epi is known to also cause gyno on its own. ive seen it happen to people...

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
OP, to reduce gyno... buy some letro and some nolva or aromasin

taper up on letro from .25 gradually to 2.5mg, and stay there for a while.... when tapering back down, switch to nolva or exemestane... both will prevent (if dosed properly) estrogen rebound.

there is no other way to do it... epi may help some, but doesnt help most.

surgery might be your only choice

zendog

Awards
I can vouch for androhard v1 for getting rid of a small hard lump about the size of a pea. Took it with p-5-p and L-Dopa as I had some leakage.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
I have used the letro method and it took away pea sized, very painful lumps from both nips. it took away the lumps, pain, and puffiness within the first week. i stayed on for one more week just make sure it was all gone, then tapered down.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Estrogen gynecomastia
prolactin gynecomastia
progesterone gynecomastia

1st figure out what typo of gyn you have

Also,
Many people confuse the GLANDS that are behind there nips for Gyno, when in fact we all have glands there. This confusion can happen especially when you develop some sensitivity (but you don't have a gyno lump, you just think you do because your nips are sensitive and you are paranoid, then you feel the gland that is already there). Once upon a time I had such an issue and Nolvadex fixed me right up (blocked the estro receptors in my breast tissue, getting rid of the sensitivity).

But, figure out what type of gyno you have and then it can be treated

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Depends on the severity of the gyno. If it hurts bad, you might need to just see a doctor. You don't want to play the lottery with your body. You can't be sure what combination will work.

mik14

mik14

Awards
Anobolics can stimulate the glands which causes them to swell and this is gyno. As for what to take to reduce it im not sure, but I did have my glands removed, best decision I made. Surgery wasn't pain full, I was back starting g to lift just over 3 weeks later.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anobolics can stimulate the glands which causes them to swell and this is gyno. As for what to take to reduce it im not sure, but I did have my glands removed, best decision I made. Surgery wasn't pain full, I was back starting g to lift just over 3 weeks later.
A buddy of mine just had this done. He couldn't even lift his arm past shoulder height for a good month and had to wear a girdle lol...doesn't sound fun.

mik14

mik14

Awards
A buddy of mine just had this done. He couldn't even lift his arm past shoulder height for a good month and had to wear a girdle lol...doesn't sound fun.
Cost about 7g all up, Yeah I had to wear a compresiion vest for about 4weeks, and i did avoid raising my arms above my shoulders for a week or two, but not a hole lot of pain. Before i went i did read upalot on it and herd some shocking stories that it was really painful so i expected the worst. I did have sciatica in my lower back and down my hole leg3 months prior and that was the worst pain i have felt, so weather my pain threshold has high because of that im not sure but i didnt find the surgery painful at all. I also told myself i wouldnt train for 4-6 weeks but i was back there starting of light in just over 3 weeks.

Its been 6 weeks now and everything is completely back to normal. Just getting my supps together to do a cycle of erase pro, anabeta, creatine, bcaas, whey protien and daa, will be the first time i have taken natural supps so im looking forward to it, iv herd pretty good things about erase so hoping to see some good results. From the 3 weeks i had of during surgery my strength has stayed the same so im stoked with that.

Roniboney

Awards
Cost about 7g all up, Yeah I had to wear a compresiion vest for about 4weeks, and i did avoid raising my arms above my shoulders for a week or two, but not a hole lot of pain. Before i went i did read upalot on it and herd some shocking stories that it was really painful so i expected the worst. I did have sciatica in my lower back and down my hole leg3 months prior and that was the worst pain i have felt, so weather my pain threshold has high because of that im not sure but i didnt find the surgery painful at all. I also told myself i wouldnt train for 4-6 weeks but i was back there starting of light in just over 3 weeks.

Its been 6 weeks now and everything is completely back to normal. Just getting my supps together to do a cycle of erase pro, anabeta, creatine, bcaas, whey protien and daa, will be the first time i have taken natural supps so im looking forward to it, iv herd pretty good things about erase so hoping to see some good results. From the 3 weeks i had of during surgery my strength has stayed the same so im stoked with that.
Nothing will be as good as a porhormone or an AAS but if you are going the natty stack route maybe throw in an AI into the mix.An OTC AI like reversitol.But it looks fine.Hell erase pro would do the job.