Can Dennis Wolf take the Arnold?

MBDOMINATE66

Awards
Just saw some recent vids of dennis and hes looking like a freak!. Big of course, but i have never seen him this vascular. Looks like he brought up some wek points too. Is there anyone out there that thinks he can beat the likes of branch,victor,dexter or evan?

Skeletor

Awards
Where did you see the vids and what were the names of them? I don't think Dennis will be beating those guys unless he's brought up his triceps, hams, lower lats, calves, and spinal erectors. I know he's white, very white, but he needs to be darker onstage too. Dexter and Victor have better lines, Dexter is called the Blade for obvious reasons. Branch is thick and has conditioning but his shape isn't as pretty as Dennis's. I'm not sure how he'll do against Centopani.

Skeletor

Awards
You tube this for an idea of what that might look like this year.
Arnold Classic 2011 Top Four Final Comparisons
What do you think?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
victory isn't competing, i believe he's still in jail......dexter is getting up there in age and last year looked like crap until the legends show, branch is coming off quad surgery and the picture i've seen one leg is obviously bigger than the other

So i think branch has the size and could be a contender....but ppl really seem to think this contest is evans to lose.....i personally like wolf over evan but wolf has the tendency to thin out around contest time....so whatever he's built up may not shine at contest time

MBDOMINATE66

Awards
i believe the vids are on muscular developments website along with other of evan and branch as well and they look pretty good too....Yea i agree... branch almost always nails his tan which some people dont realize is so important

MBDOMINATE66

Awards
Yeaa i think the judges got it right especailly with branch at one. i mean he was definitely the most muscualr up there by far and his legs blew everyone else away.. i think it will be alot closer this year

MBDOMINATE66

Awards
Yea i forgot vic is still in the big house!!!!!!! lol......yea dexter has looked the same for 10 years i think his time is done... Branch injury could def hinder him. Yea i think people are really puttn way too much stock into evan and writing of some of these other guys who are seasoned vets... But he had a whole year off and from what i heard and seen hes looks great so we shalls see

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
I think Evan Centopani is gonna take the Arnold this year. He's gonna be great!

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Evan centopani for sure, but Dennis will get his pretty soon. The mass on that dude is redic!

Samc90

Awards
dennis, evan then branch!! but would rather see branch take his 2nd arnold title!

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
dennis, evan then branch!! but would rather see branch take his 2nd arnold title!
If Branch didn't get hurt after the Arnold's I think the rankings of the Mr. Olympia would of been different. Is Branch doing another Arnold or is he just focusing on the O?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watching that vid...Evan polishes things up and he's got this. He has great balance on everything. Wolf looks off balance being so huge up top and having those short lats. Victor has great symetry but just looked conditionally off a bit. Branch can carry some crazy mass and has always nailed the conditioning. His waist thickness is his only detriment. My .02

aronsjits

aronsjits

Awards
I am going with Branch, i think hes got it in the bag.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Yup, I put my $ on Branch as well, Evan has a great physique, but compared to
Kai or Branch he strikes me like he doesn't excel on anything, yes great balance
but he kinda misses that "freaky something"..
Wolf is massive, tiny waist and wide shoulders, but he kinda lacks of proportion
on the legs (calves are small, quad very big, etc..) he usually has great condition
but still I don't think he'll win

Again, I think Branch is in a very good moment right now

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kai or Branch he strikes me like he doesn't excel on anything, yes great balance
Wolf is massive, tiny waist and wide shoulders, but he kinda lacks of proportion
on the legs (calves are small, quad very big, etc..) he usually has great condition

i like branch, but he did have quad surgery and the picture i saw, one leg is def bigger than the other, and he's already not known as a pleasing physique, this could make his look that much worse, even with all the extra size

lastchance

lastchance

Awards
If Branch can bring in a good physique I'm thinking he's got it. Otherwise from what I've been seeing in the pics it seems Dennis will take it as long as he doesn't mess up at the last second and come in looking like crap like he has in the past. I'm betting Branch, Dennis, and Evan for the top 3

Skeletor

Awards

I agree with you about Evan, he's missing that wow factor.

aceroni

Awards
Yah Ive been seein pics on facebook pop up of evan c.. he looks rediculous. idk about you guys saying hes missing a "wow" factor. He looks insane..

Skeletor

Awards
Yah Ive been seein pics on facebook pop up of evan c.. he looks rediculous. idk about you guys saying hes missing a "wow" factor. He looks insane..
I think Evans chest needs to be a little fuller and thicker, it looks kind of "flat". His front double bicep is kinda of weird, again from the pecs not being thick enough. Also in that pose his lats look a little "weak". Great legs, and shoulders though. To me that's what's missing causing the lack of "wow" factor.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I thought he came in that comp. in great shape! It's tough though because the other guys are always at their best too.

Gorilla Brown

Gorilla Brown

Awards
He was jerked! He basically won the show but they gave it to branch, politics and branch comeback. Smh

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm a big fan of wolf, i picked him to win....but i don't think he won that show....he had too many flaws and looked better last year at the O than he did this year at the arnold...

Gorilla Brown

Gorilla Brown

Awards
Yes he was a monster but he was a monster that got whupped by a better bb. Example cutler and martinez 07 olympia. Cutler lost but was given the sandow.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I got a hand shake from wolf at the Arnold this year I've been doing good building muscle I think he gave me some genetics :) lolol

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
When I got a hand shake from wolf at the Arnold this year I've been doing good building muscle I think he gave me some genetics :) lolol
That's awesome. Congrats on that. Never wash your hand now! Just lift. Haha