best steroids

elundy17

Awards
What are the best steroids for pure muscle that is long lasting? And why?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Google-drol. Its awesome cause its awesome

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dbol with deca and a brige to mdrol + androbulk hahahahha dude just google this kind of stuff.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you think there is a best.. just stop right now

wheeliegsxr

Awards
super testadrolic is the best! drink a 12pak of budweiser a day plus 20 pushups and youll get huge dude thats how the pros do it.....

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
The Clear and Black Liver.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With that said, I do believe there are some that are better than others. So here is the ones (so far) that I say suck:

1) Epistane
2) 13-ethyl

The ones that are too expensive and have better or cheaper alternatives:

1) Primo
2) Anavar

The ones that are the most enjoyable (to me anyways)

1) Test
2) Phera
3) Masteron

But honestly, at the right dose all of them are good muscle builders. Some are gonna put on fewer lbs, but perhaps more dry than say, Phera, which might put on 10+lbs but only half of it is solid. I truly think the training, exercise and PCT approach have more to do with solid, lasting gains than the actual compounds being used.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5-deca-zol

And a close second is ZMA.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mast doesnt build muscle bro
Notice I said "most enjoyable"...It wouldn't be my first choice of drug for mass building but yet it would never be left out of a mass building cycle.

So you think at 1500mg/week you couldn't manage to put on some lean mass with Masteron?

Or here is a better question...

Have you ever tried Masteron in the first place? Or do you know the benefits of taking Masteron?

At a high enough dose, Masteron can put on weight, hardness and strength. Just because it says one thing or another on paper doesn't make it inarguably true. Stacked with test or tren or both, Masteron can be synergistic - the definition of that word means "making the sum greater than its parts".

Sry if this comes off upsetting and defensive. I am in no way being confrontational but your comment came off like I didn't know the obvious when in fact, I do.

wheeliegsxr

Awards
well if your stackin it with test and tren i would say those are doing the work. mast is used as an anti estrogen and hardning effects usually pre contest or someone looking to cut, the dude asked about pure muscle building and your telling him to use 1500mg of mast??? hahaha ok ya do that..... or just use test and dbol for starters

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well if your stackin it with test and tren i would say those are doing the work. mast is used as an anti estrogen and hardning effects usually pre contest or someone looking to cut, the dude asked about pure muscle building and your telling him to use 1500mg of mast??? hahaha ok ya do that..... or just use test and dbol for starters
I'll try not to get offended at that. Once again, u didnt read the second, and this time, the third post I sent to begin with.

Masteron is a fun hormone and is best suited stacked, yes. Captain Obvious would tell us all that.

And no, I didn't tell him to use 1500mg of Mast. In fact, I only made a very clear point speaking to you and you only about Mast being used as a muscle builder since you wanted to misread my post and make condescending comments about it. But just to prove you even wrong in that, I mentioned 1500mg of Mast to help you understand that just about any drug can build solid, quality muscle mass given the right dose and that the real key to have keepable gains is through diet, PCT and training. I digress...

The original point brought up was that Mast is one of my favorites, not one of the "best muscle builders".

wheeliegsxr

Awards
but again who ****in cares about your favorites.... captain obvious would tell you, he asked about muscle building and thats not one anybody would chose when bulking up. (this is my point again) its ok to be wrong sometimes dont cry or anything

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
but again who ****in cares about your favorites.... captain obvious would tell you, he asked about muscle building and thats not one anybody would chose when bulking up. (this is my point again) its ok to be wrong sometimes dont cry or anything
Lol bro... You need to re-read what the dude was saying, before you try and go off... Everything he said seemed pretty legit, least he is giving the kid something to look at.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Show some respect. No one was helping him on the topic of best steroids for muscle retention instead everyone was being critical so I gave him some input that is a little more realistic to talk about, like which steroids have been more effective for me.
Sure, if I stated that Masteron is a good quality steroid for muscle building and retention I'd be wrong....but I didnt say that. If you had shown me some respect and asked for clarification, I would have never taken it even this far in the first place. I would have answered the question and moved on which is what I'm doing right now. I wish I could say I appreciated ur disrespect but I dont.

BTW, DBol isnt a good option for muscle retention after a cycle. It could possibly be the worst option of them all according to the OP's question. With that said, I've talked enough and I hope we can put this behind us.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
all depends on what you want man...........

skindog101

skindog101

Awards
Is this bloke kidding writing 'best steroid'????that's like asking what's the best car?I think u should do abit of ur own research as I'm sure we all did not to meantion research on sides to even decide if this road is for you!
wer here to help for sure mate but u can't expect ppl to hold ur hand and tell you what to take!I myself spent months reading up on different sups, PCTs, diets, pins, not to be rude bud but u have ALOT to learn and in my mind a long way from ur first pin!

Read, read, read mate

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Show some respect. No one was helping him on the topic of best steroids for muscle retention instead everyone was being critical so I gave him some input that is a little more realistic to talk about, like which steroids have been more effective for me.
Sure, if I stated that Masteron is a good quality steroid for muscle building and retention I'd be wrong....but I didnt say that. If you had shown me some respect and asked for clarification, I would have never taken it even this far in the first place. I would have answered the question and moved on which is what I'm doing right now. I wish I could say I appreciated ur disrespect but I dont.

BTW, DBol isnt a good option for muscle retention after a cycle. It could possibly be the worst option of them all according to the OP's question. With that said, I've talked enough and I hope we can put this behind us.
^^^^^^ giggity. When I get to a pc you will be repped sir

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Lots of Test + Anadrol + Tren = 4-5 weeks
Then 10 weeks of Primo and Test to solidify gains. Primo gains are fairly easy to keep.

But, like anything opinions differ. Bodies differ, and everyone will have something different to say.
The above is what at this stage would be best for me.

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
I really do hope this joker was kidding! what an arrogant twat!

For myself whenever trying to bulk test is of course king. In conjunction primo is also run! and whenever primo is too damn expensive guess where i turn, mast. Mast has much potential in the way of keepable gains!! It runs very well for cutting but has immense potential for slow and steady SUSTAINABLE gains in the long run as well...

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
its not a ridiculous question, it just really relative. i would reckon that the most popular and used of all time are just test, dbol, deca. but as to what is the best it varies from person to person. but with those 3 i doubt many people get disappointed. dbol was arnolds favorite, breakfast of champions

dsm2evo

dsm2evo

Awards
Best overall steroids according to pros is primobolan depot slow gains minimal sides and very pure IMO just alone it takes forever. Tren Ace is strong and hard on the body not for newbies or inexperience people.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You can't put a title out there like this and not expect to get sarcasm. use your resources. There are plenty of sites on the internet for this stuff. You don't want to put anything in YOUR body just because someone on a board tells you to. Research the stuff for yourself and read up. You only get one body, make sure you take care of it