help!

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  140 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16%

Unhappy help!

hi im in need of some help/advice etc. my boyfriend has been bodybuilding for the past 2years. he is quite big in my opinion but he wants to get more ripped. he has been looking into steroids. now he isn't taking it lightly-he has been researching for weeks and is planning on maybe doing a cycle in the summer. my issue is the side effects. he suffers with anxiety and depression and has been taking lexapro for the last few months. i am generally in full support of his training etc but i am really worried about him doing this as i just don't know what to expect and i don't want his personality to change or for him to go back into a depressed state. can anyone advise me on what to do or what to expect?? because i honestly could not handle him going back into a depression, it was unbelievably hard the last time and forgive me for being selfish but i don't want to go through that again. can someone help??

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

In theory, the steroids themselves won't create a possiblity of depression, but the hormonal imbalance that occurs during PCT (post-cycle therapy) can be quite an emotional time for many guys (due to the low/nonexistant levels of testosterone, while estrogen is still present). If he has a history of depression, he needs to be extremely careful about anything he puts into his body that can upset his hormonal balance.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  140 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16%

hey thanks for that! yeah thats pretty much what he's been telling me. like he is doing lots of research an that especially into the pct and what to take during that. still though i cant help but worry :/
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Hopefully he comes over to this board as well so we can give him a hand. Good looking out for him.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0%

You say your bf is big how big is big? Like body weight and height? Is your bf trying to get his pro card! All guys want to get huge and ripped for a bodybuilding contest I'm the same way! But taking steriods is more at the Mr. Olympia type shows. Your bf shouldn't worry about taking any thype of steroids at this time. The effects could harm him or you. I would have ur bf keep doing research on getting super shredded but its mostly healthy and diet and doing cardio and playing with your calorie and carb intake! I would suggest you and your bf attend an actually body building show if you haven't already. And during the expo he can ask questions to the various body builders and stands they have there. Steriods is a last chance to achieve muscle
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.84%

PM sent Hope it helps
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  140 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16%

hi i cant reply in pm-havnt posted enough. thats a great help, i can't connect to the link though is there another way of downloading it free?
    much appreciated!!!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  140 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16%

@newtonselite thanks again for that-got it that time!! cheers!!