Train Legs with Kai

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
They look awsome. i cant wait to watch them when i get home. I want to see him do back.

GTB

Awards

SizeUp

Awards
They look awsome. i cant wait to watch them when i get home. I want to see him do back.
I'll post the shoulder ones for you he starts with rear delt and ends up doing some lat work. I haven't seen it all the way through but might give you some of the tips you are looking for :)

Thanks for the post bro. I have identified my legs as a targeted area this year, seems like developemnt is lagging behind. I watched the videos already, there are some great tips.
Yea I implemented what he was saying about the stiff legs... i had to lighten the weight condierable but i was able to keep low back out and tension on the hams... so worked out for the best anyway. Hope it helps get your legs where you want them
Sub'ed for later viewing. :)
you will enjoy!

Ezskanken

Awards
No homo, but I love Kai. He seems to be a real genuine guy.

SizeUp

Awards
Ill get those vids for you guys soon haven't had a chance yet. Found something informative or helpful in almost every vid

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I tried what he talked about with the contraction (flex) and streach in my workout today. I flexed and squeezed at the top of each movement and streached it out at the bottem. It makes a huge difference.

malou

malou

Awards
Sometimes I'm like he talk to much, but he is just trying to get you to understand that mind over muscle. I would love to train with him.

SizeUp

Awards
Sometimes I'm like he talk to much, but he is just trying to get you to understand that mind over muscle. I would love to train with him.
Yea he can get wordy but what he says is helpful to understand how to better connect

Newtonselite

Newtonselite

Awards
  • Established
funny i was just watching these, opened up AM forums to have a squiz at what was going on and found this thread i was just watching:

[video=youtube;m8wZNGL4iA4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8wZNGL4iA4&feature=re lated[/video]

I love Kai greene very motivational and smart man, I love all the talk about the power of the mind ect, I just downloaded the audio book he apparently loves reading "As a man thinketh" to listen to at work.

SizeUp

Awards
funny i was just watching these, opened up AM forums to have a squiz at what was going on and found this thread i was just watching:

[video=youtube;m8wZNGL4iA4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8wZNGL4iA4&feature=re lated[/video]

I love Kai greene very motivational and smart man, I love all the talk about the power of the mind ect, I just downloaded the audio book he apparently loves reading "As a man thinketh" to listen to at work.
Nice man! Hope they help. I like that vid of Kai too thanks for posting