how is it that pro bodybuilders dont get busted for roids?

divo006

divo006

Awards
do they get a script? are they just the lucky ones? i mean, its no secret in the bodybuilding world who is on roids and who isnt...please enlighten me.

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
because the sport isn't tested. thats why it is so entertaining to watch just like baseball used to be.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I think he means why dont they get busted legally...aka a felony charge..not why dont they get tested for competition.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I think he means why dont they get busted legally...aka a felony charge.
This is how i interpreted it. Its an interesting question. Id love to know an answer.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The same way every big dude, in every gym across America doesn't get busted, at random. They just don't.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The same way every big dude, in every gym across America doesn't get busted, at random. They just don't.
This^....unless you are distributing steroids there isn't really any drive to go after the individual user, and even suppliers don't get busted very often

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
If they were to get "busted" and were asked on what grounds they were pursuing said bodybuilder what would be their answer? "Because hes a bodybuilder and clearly takes steroids". That would be profiling lol

divo006

divo006

Awards
If they were to get "busted" and were asked on what grounds they were pursuing said bodybuilder what would be their answer? "Because hes a bodybuilder and clearly takes steroids". That would be profiling lol
profiling or not, its still no secret.

what i was aiming towards is how exposed bodybuilders are. so therefore wouldnt it be a little bit easier for the "said bodybuilder" to be watched? just a thought

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
why watch them. they aren't hurting anybody. most users are white collar males with above average salary levels with no criminal history. majority of people who use do so to better their body and attract the opposite sex. again who cares if they use and don't get busted. there is alot of bigger issues to worry about then some pencil neck bringing up this topic!

divo006

divo006

Awards
why watch them. they aren't hurting anybody. most users are white collar males with above average salary levels with no criminal history. majority of people who use do so to better their body and attract the opposite sex. again who cares if they use and don't get busted. there is alot of bigger issues to worry about then some pencil neck bringing up this topic!
im really not worried about whether or not they get cought, it was a thought that sparked my curiousity so i decided to ask the forum. so worry about the bigger issues munchkin and try not being such a douche. is this a sore topic for you? or are you one of those guys with little man syndrome walking around or trolling around a forum with a boner trying to be tough? please fill my curiousity....i'm very aware of the reasons for useing steroids...and you also forgot to mention to enhance performance in athletics.

if your not going to contribute intelligenty to a conversation and feel the need to make a shmuck out of yourself...why bother to be on a forum?

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
actually I did contribute intelligently. Me being in law enforcement for over 10 years the issue becomes stupid because its a waste of time and money. For little man syndrome, please be advised that you are 6 foot 1inch at 215lbs. Those stats are not worth posting. If you need some training advice then please don't be afraid to hit me up for advice!

divo006

divo006

Awards
This^....unless you are distributing steroids there isn't really any drive to go after the individual user, and even suppliers don't get busted very often
the name ryan kennely comes to mind...could you imagine the dudes seeing him walk into prison.."oh fock, thats a big sob"

walks up to bench in the rec yard.."off...now"

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Unless you have hard evidence that someone is using schedules substances you cant put em out. You may know someone is a recreational drug user, murderer, terrorist, or juicing but without evidence your just speculating or, to be politically correct, profiling.

It is a waste of time and money for law enforcement to chase after it. They could care less.

divo006

divo006

Awards
actually I did contribute intelligently. Me being in law enforcement for over 10 years the issue becomes stupid because its a waste of time and money. For little man syndrome, please be advised that you are 6 foot 1inch at 215lbs. Those stats are not worth posting. If you need some training advice then please don't be afraid to hit me up for advice!
well for law enforcement, good for you, have and had some good friends and family in law enforcement..respects for you...but i dont appreciate the smartass comments...provokeing if you ask me...oh and the 6'1 215....im an athlete, thats 215 at 10%bf brotha. 10.9 100m 4.4 40m...training? i could probably give you some advice officer.

J19891

J19891

Awards
Because cops love them and they make you vote republican.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
If I were "ready" for roids I would take them and wouldn't worry about being caught that would probably be the last thing on my mind.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
As long as we are on this subject under what circumstances would anyone be made to get tested for steroid use? Is this only a concern for athletes? Or are their professions such as law enforcement, medical professionals, etc, that make you get tested for steroid use among the other drugs commonly tested for?

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
as far as I know the only testing outside of competitive sports are employers.

wingzors

Awards
Even most drug test for employers don't require the check for steroids as its more expensive to check and people are less likely to have used them as compared to pot in the general public. Most likely it would really effect the judgement they have at work or impaire them to greatly to work imo.

wheeliegsxr

Awards
i know some1 wants to say so ill just help ya out... **** the police!!!

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
I work PD, never been tested and I know several other guys are ON and haven't been. Think about it this way. If you need back up do you want Justin Beiber or Ronnie Coleman at your side?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they get away with it the same way other rock stars, rich people dont get caught.

when you get lazy and stupid, thats when you make mistakes and get busted.

buffb2

buffb2

Awards
I think all pd and fd should be tested for roids.

All in all its the law and who better to be enforced upon

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't disagree more with that last statement. If your trapped in a burning house would u rather someone on juice coming for u or just a regular person ?

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd prefer an ongoing fitness assessments for fire fighters and cops to ensure that who ever is coming for you is fit and can successfully deal with the problem.

Further, of all places, New Jersey is one of the first states to start testing police and firefighters for steroid use. Blows my mind: Dirty Jersey, home to the Jersey Shore and juiced blow-out douchebags.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/12/jersey_city_police_chief_wins.html
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/07/in_initiative_against_steroid.html

Br

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, I agree with above poster then, fuk the po-lice!

:(

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards