guys pls help me :)

annaalex75

annaalex75

Awards
well I am working out over a year and got all my abs but my main problem is my lower body and I tried squats and lunges all the time but it's dosnt like to get muscled . if any one have good workouts links pls help me , I need to get ride off my hips and make my butt muscled . thanks a lot :)

TMLAROCK213

TMLAROCK213

Awards
Look up how to do giant sets for legs... Corey Everson does these a lot too... I have been lifting for like 20 years and decided to buy a workout book... Follow the routines and it will change your body. Your body knows what's coming even if you change up routines... You have to do something totally different from the norm and you will see results...

annaalex75

annaalex75

Awards
Look up how to do giant sets for legs... Corey Everson does these a lot too... I have been lifting for like 20 years and decided to buy a workout book... Follow the routines and it will change your body. Your body knows what's coming even if you change up routines... You have to do something totally different from the norm and you will see results...
I am gonna check that out thank u very much hope it's ll work with me :)

TMLAROCK213

TMLAROCK213

Awards
Example
No rest in between
20 reps each

Leg curl
Leg extensions
Leg press
Barbell squat
Ez bar squat (hold weight over your head)

Rest 2 minutes and repeat

annaalex75

annaalex75

Awards
Example
No rest in between
20 reps each

Leg curl
Leg extensions
Leg press
Barbell squat

and how many rounds I need to go ?

ianbell121

Awards
Example
No rest in between
20 reps each

Leg curl
Leg extensions
Leg press
Barbell squat

thats are very good steps. but i wanna to get rid of my excess muscle from my butt.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
squat....pre exhaust with iso movements first. than your muscles will be beat up pretty good and ready to be punished

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't look at this thread hardly so sorry I missed this.

Just to clarify, I know you said you want to "get ride off my hips and make my butt muscled." So I'm sorry I'm confused, but I get you want to burn fat from the area. Do you also want to put on size, or are you just looking to get cut up in that area so that your existing glut muscles pop more?

I ask because if you're also trying to put size on your glut muscles, heavy weight/low rep work is by far the way to go, which is the opposite of what everyone here is telling you. The glut muscles are basically type 2 fibers, and I kind of forgot but I'm also pretty sure they're the ones that respond not just to strength but predominantly to explosive movements. So you want to do deadlifts for triples or less and squats for triples.

If you're only trying to cut up in the area to show off what you currently have, then I would follow what everyone else is suggesting :)

annaalex75

annaalex75

Awards
I don't look at this thread hardly so sorry I missed this.

Just to clarify, I know you said you want to "get ride off my hips and make my butt muscled." So I'm sorry I'm confused, but I get you want to burn fat from the area. Do you also want to put on size, or are you just looking to get cut up in that area so that your existing glut muscles pop more?

I ask because if you're also trying to put size on your glut muscles, heavy weight/low rep work is by far the way to go, which is the opposite of what everyone here is telling you. The glut muscles are basically type 2 fibers, and I kind of forgot but I'm also pretty sure they're the ones that respond not just to strength but predominantly to explosive movements. So you want to do deadlifts for triples or less and squats for triples.

If you're only trying to cut up in the area to show off what you currently have, then I would follow what everyone else is suggesting :)
thank u very much as ya I want to get ride of the fat from that area and plus I wanna cuts but Idk why nothing working on it my upper body is perfect but lower one Complytly mess so I tryed everything and maybe I need more take care of food too need to search a food diet for that

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well I am working out over a year and got all my abs but my main problem is my lower body and I tried squats and lunges all the time but it's dosnt like to get muscled . if any one have good workouts links pls help me , I need to get ride off my hips and make my butt muscled . thanks a lot :)
Squats with proper form, powerlifting style
Deadlifts with proper form, not a back lift
hip thrusts
glute ham raises
Goodmornings
RDLs
Reverse Hypers
Abductors, Adductors, machine or walking
Belt Squats
Sumo Deadlifts