what is the best creatine to take?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. what is the best creatine to take?


    What creatine to take to fill out really quickly?
    What does creatine do?

    Thank you


  2. Mono is the best

    If you wanna know how it works check this site out googledotcom it is amazing. You type in a question and get pages with answers
    •   
       


  3. Creatine Monohydrate is probably the best basic creatine. If you want to get fancy with it, look into Krealkalyn (spelling). 3-5 grams of Creatine Mono will do you good, in my opinion.

    Creatine, to put it in layman's terms, draws more water into the muscle area. Gives a little bit of a pumped look, and has been shown to improve bench.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by crackerdoctor View Post
    Creatine Monohydrate is probably the best basic creatine. If you want to get fancy with it, look into Krealkalyn (spelling). 3-5 grams of Creatine Mono will do you good, in my opinion.

    Creatine, to put it in layman's terms, draws more water into the muscle area. Gives a little bit of a pumped look, and has been shown to improve bench.
    Really? You neg me for telling the kid to search first instead of just asking on a forum

  5. Thank you
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Ready4war View Post
    Really? You neg me for telling the kid to search first instead of just asking on a forum
    No. For the way you said it. I agree a google search was probably in order, but no need to be rude about it.

  7. Creatine will bulk you up , I took the monohydrate caps and did notice the difference however I found I was pissing a lot as a side effect to the point I had enough n jacked it in.
    Try protien watch your diet n up ur weights will bulk up any way , good luck mucker

  8. Monohydrate is just as effective as Any "new creatine" out. A natural pro posted a study in his contest prep log about it on another website I frequent. Interesting stuff.

  9. Look for one that is flavored and tastes good since you will be taking it daily. Like the guys said, mono has thousands of research done on it and is proven.

  10. take creatine monohydrate dont be scammed dont waste your money on anything else

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid
    take creatine monohydrate dont be scammed dont waste your money on anything else
    What he said.
    Universal makes a nice creatine mono that doesn't cost much.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  12. monohydrate. If you have the money or are a non-responder I'd vote kre-alk/MCC/creatine nitrate. I choose nitrate every time unless I'm broke. C-bol FTW!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    take creatine monohydrate dont be scammed dont waste your money on anything else
    ^this mono is all you need. I fell for con-creat once paid out the a** for nothing. Then there was cell tech great if you want an ungodly ammount of sugar mixed with your creatine for a hefty price.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by rhoadx
    ^this mono is all you need. I fell for con-creat once paid out the a** for nothing. Then there was cell tech great if you want an ungodly ammount of sugar mixed with your creatine for a hefty price.
    He doesn't need celltech.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    He doesn't need celltech.
    yea i know that i was actually talking s*** about celltech. I thought the sarcasm was obvious. And i was saying mono is all that is needed

  16. Quote Originally Posted by rhoadx
    yea i know that i was actually talking s*** about celltech. I thought the sarcasm was obvious. And i was saying mono is all that is needed
    Can't read sarcasm
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Can't read sarcasm
    actually yes you can, well at least most people can. Who would suggest an ungodly ammount of sugar? especially right after saying mono is all you need.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by rhoadx
    actually yes you can, well at least most people can. Who would suggest an ungodly ammount of sugar? especially right after saying mono is all you need.
    I don't know how dumb u actualy are....
    I never met you

    All I said was he doesn't need celltech bottom line weather you joked or not....
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I don't know how dumb u actualy are....
    I never met you

    All I said was he doesn't need celltech bottom line weather you joked or not....
    wasnt necessary to say he dosent need celltech because it wasnt suggested to him in the first place

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    What he said.
    Universal makes a nice creatine mono that doesn't cost much.
    x2

  21. Quote Originally Posted by correaconda
    What creatine to take to fill out really quickly?
    What does creatine do?

    Thank you
    The only one better than monohydrate is con cret.@ 2x dose. I don't know anyone who tried it and wasn't impressed.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by rara

    The only one better than monohydrate is con cret.@ 2x dose. I don't know anyone who tried it and wasn't impressed.
    I took concret for about four months and all it did was hurt my wallet. Switched back to German creapure and will never go back to a hydrochloride

  23. Quote Originally Posted by 0071982WC

    I took concret for about four months and all it did was hurt my wallet. Switched back to German creapure and will never go back to a hydrochloride
    Right mono works.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  24. Concret does work well but the only difference is you will reach saturation faster when compared to monohydrate. After you have hit saturation there is no advantage to taking concret over monohydrate. And when you consider the price of creatine hcl just go with monohydrate it is not worth the added cost.

  25. Taking Creatine RT... Pretty good
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Di Creatine Malate vs Creatine Monohydrate
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 06:08 AM
  2. Creatine Ethyl Ester or Creatine Monohydrate?
    By BoyFromAus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 10:36 AM
  3. Creatine Ethyl Ester Vs. Creatine Monohydrate
    By Bishop2009 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 08-21-2007, 12:47 PM
  4. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-31-2005, 09:06 PM
  5. Creatine Powder vs. Chewable Creatine
    By Conceptions in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 11:54 PM
Log in
Log in