what is the best creatine to take?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by TomGreen View Post
    the cheapest creatine monohydrate you can find. id go to walgreens and pick a decent size for around 10-15 dollars. all other creatines fail and are a wate of money. kre alkalyn has come and failed, ethyl ester is probably the worst, and all these blends that claim no water retention.....welll then they dont work either. take any brand of plain white unflavored creatine mono (some say skw, german, creapure, are the best creatines or are the purest, i dont think it really matters). load for 5 days. always take on an empty stomach. take it with grape juice and water. cant go wrong

I agree; mono is the best I used all kinds during my 7 months of working out....right now I stopped taking creatine just so my body does not get used to it and I can focus relying on my own body to see how my body really reacts with creatine once I go on it again..

But i tried ethyl and all other stuff and really mono was the same, if not better and noticed better results

2. creatine mono

if you wanna get fancy you could do 1-2 grams of creatine nitrate b4 your workout, then 2-3 grams of mono after.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by willc86

I notice a lot of people talking about cell tech. what is the big deal about cell tech? Good or bad lol
    Garbage

4. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123

Garbage
    Sorry for the meager response.. I personally dont like muscletech everything is wayyyy overpriced IMO

5. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    Sorry for the meager response.. I personally dont like muscletech everything is wayyyy overpriced IMO
    no need to apologize, you had it right the first time
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    agreed lol

7. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech

Haha cool

8. Quote Originally Posted by ericool007
    creatine mono

if you wanna get fancy you could do 1-2 grams of creatine nitrate b4 your workout, then 2-3 grams of mono after.
    That's what I follow. Good choice nitrate before and mono after makes my muscle feel great.

9. I've been taking creature creatine. It's a blend and has worked better than plain mono and kre alk sucked. What do you guys think about cycling creatine now? Some say yes and no

10. Quote Originally Posted by willc86

I notice a lot of people talking about cell tech. what is the big deal about cell tech? Good or bad lol
    If you wanna increase your bench by 2686%, pull some hot ass bitches, lift sh*t loads of heavy weight, and have all p*ssy somehow magically smell like birthday cake cell-tech is the only way to go!!!!!!!

11. Or you can just mix regular creatine with fruit loops it'll taste better and it'll be way cheaper
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Di Creatine Malate vs Creatine Monohydrate
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 07:08 AM
  2. Creatine Ethyl Ester or Creatine Monohydrate?
    By BoyFromAus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 11:36 AM
  3. Creatine Ethyl Ester Vs. Creatine Monohydrate
    By Bishop2009 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 08-21-2007, 01:47 PM
  4. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-31-2005, 10:06 PM
  5. Creatine Powder vs. Chewable Creatine
    By Conceptions in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5