what is the best creatine to take?

correaconda

correaconda

Awards
What creatine to take to fill out really quickly?
What does creatine do?

Thank you

Ready4war

Awards
Mono is the best

If you wanna know how it works check this site out googledotcom it is amazing. You type in a question and get pages with answers

crackerdoctor

crackerdoctor

Awards
Creatine Monohydrate is probably the best basic creatine. If you want to get fancy with it, look into Krealkalyn (spelling). 3-5 grams of Creatine Mono will do you good, in my opinion.

Creatine, to put it in layman's terms, draws more water into the muscle area. Gives a little bit of a pumped look, and has been shown to improve bench.

Ready4war

Awards
Creatine Monohydrate is probably the best basic creatine. If you want to get fancy with it, look into Krealkalyn (spelling). 3-5 grams of Creatine Mono will do you good, in my opinion.

Creatine, to put it in layman's terms, draws more water into the muscle area. Gives a little bit of a pumped look, and has been shown to improve bench.
Really? You neg me for telling the kid to search first instead of just asking on a forum

crackerdoctor

crackerdoctor

Awards
Really? You neg me for telling the kid to search first instead of just asking on a forum
No. For the way you said it. I agree a google search was probably in order, but no need to be rude about it.

stuz

Awards
Creatine will bulk you up , I took the monohydrate caps and did notice the difference however I found I was pissing a lot as a side effect to the point I had enough n jacked it in.
Try protien watch your diet n up ur weights will bulk up any way , good luck mucker

san731

san731

Awards
Monohydrate is just as effective as Any "new creatine" out. A natural pro posted a study in his contest prep log about it on another website I frequent. Interesting stuff.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Look for one that is flavored and tastes good since you will be taking it daily. Like the guys said, mono has thousands of research done on it and is proven.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
take creatine monohydrate dont be scammed dont waste your money on anything else

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
take creatine monohydrate dont be scammed dont waste your money on anything else
What he said.
Universal makes a nice creatine mono that doesn't cost much. :)

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
monohydrate. If you have the money or are a non-responder I'd vote kre-alk/MCC/creatine nitrate. I choose nitrate every time unless I'm broke. C-bol FTW!

rhoadx

Awards
  • Established
^this mono is all you need. I fell for con-creat once paid out the a** for nothing. Then there was cell tech great if you want an ungodly ammount of sugar mixed with your creatine for a hefty price.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
^this mono is all you need. I fell for con-creat once paid out the a** for nothing. Then there was cell tech great if you want an ungodly ammount of sugar mixed with your creatine for a hefty price.
He doesn't need celltech.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
yea i know that i was actually talking s*** about celltech. I thought the sarcasm was obvious. And i was saying mono is all that is needed
Can't read sarcasm :thumbsup:

rhoadx

Awards
  • Established
Can't read sarcasm :thumbsup:
actually yes you can, well at least most people can. Who would suggest an ungodly ammount of sugar? especially right after saying mono is all you need.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
actually yes you can, well at least most people can. Who would suggest an ungodly ammount of sugar? especially right after saying mono is all you need.
I don't know how dumb u actualy are....
I never met you :D

All I said was he doesn't need celltech bottom line weather you joked or not.... :)

rhoadx

Awards
  • Established
I don't know how dumb u actualy are....
I never met you :D

All I said was he doesn't need celltech bottom line weather you joked or not.... :)
wasnt necessary to say he dosent need celltech because it wasnt suggested to him in the first place

rara

Awards
What creatine to take to fill out really quickly?
What does creatine do?

Thank you
The only one better than monohydrate is con cret.@ 2x dose. I don't know anyone who tried it and wasn't impressed.

0071982WC

0071982WC

Awards
The only one better than monohydrate is con cret.@ 2x dose. I don't know anyone who tried it and wasn't impressed.
I took concret for about four months and all it did was hurt my wallet. Switched back to German creapure and will never go back to a hydrochloride

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I took concret for about four months and all it did was hurt my wallet. Switched back to German creapure and will never go back to a hydrochloride
Right mono works.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Concret does work well but the only difference is you will reach saturation faster when compared to monohydrate. After you have hit saturation there is no advantage to taking concret over monohydrate. And when you consider the price of creatine hcl just go with monohydrate it is not worth the added cost.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
okay okay, lets cut the bull****.....bro if you got the money, C-BOL is where it's at.

1111.jpg

This is muscle and flow: Every fiber sailing on a phosphocreatine resynthesizing wind and surfing on a vasodilatory swell as it contracts against resistance. Half a dozen permeation enhanced ingredients falling in to the attack, cutting through myocellular waters deeper and faster than anything before. Tearing fatigue limb from limb before metabolizing the wretched pieces and sprinting back to recollect your muscular force and fame. All repetitions ending tight, the heaviest of weights feeling light, every pump backed with anabolic might.
From ThermoLife, the industry source of high-end body-building supplements, comes C-BOL™. A boldy experimental formula intended to support contractile performance, pump vasodilation and dual protein / glycogen anabolism, all acting in synergy to support greater mass and performance.* Driven by half a dozen strategically placed, active nutrients (ingredients) including Creatine Nitrate (United States patent protected vasodianabolic agent), Orotic Acid (glycoanabolic) and N-Acetyl-Cysteine (membranepermeable nitric oxide extender).*
*All ingredients present in
significant amounts for optimal effects.*
A Trademark distinction of
ThermoLife formulas.

ThermoLife's New C-BOL™:
Vasodianabolic Mass-Performance
Creatine Formula*
by William M. Brown, B.Sc.
The "Hollow Pump" Syndrome
Every day thousands of body-building athletes around the world take pre-training formulas and other creatine-containing supplements in an effort to achieve better pumps during their lifting workouts. Since the achievement of a pump is thought to coincide with the biochemical conditions required to stimulate muscle hypertrophy, these products are expected to enhance the gains in muscle mass and performance normally expected from working out. At first glance, the aforementioned creatine-containing supplements appear to succeed: Following consumption they often do cause your muscles to "swell" to a greater extent as you proceed from one set to the next.* Some products manage to produce this effect within as little as 30-60 minutes of the first serving. But all too often a closer examination reveals that something is amiss: Users frequently report experiencing little or no greater increase in muscle size or strength after days, weeks or even months of consuming them. It's as if any additional "pump" produced by these products is not a true pump at all, but rather a hollow imitation devoid of any real muscle-hypertrophying substance; in other words, the biochemical conditions referred to above.
The Cause
It's called the "Hollow Pump" syndrome, and many theories have been proposed to explain it. Perhaps the most popular among them is the idea that certain ingredients common to pre-training and other creatine-containing formulas, possibly including certain forms of creatine, cause water to be retained not only inside muscle cells (i.e. in the intracellular space, where it can promote anabolism), but also within the space between cells (i.e. the extracellular space). This presents a problem, since an excess of water and sodium retention in the extracellular space is associated with an anti-anabolic state, muscle atrophy and a loss of muscle definition and hardness -all of which is the very opposite of what the body-building athlete needs and wants.
The Solution
Upon studying the Hollow Pump Syndrome for several years, ThermoLife’s scientists arrived at a boldly innovative solution in the form of C-BOL™. Leading the charge inside this radical supplement formula is Creatate™, a blend of creatine derivatives including United States-patentprotected Creatine Nitrate. Classified as a "vasodianabolic" (vasodilation + anabolic) agent, Creatine Nitrate consists of Creatine that has been organically bonded to nitrate.* Nitrate is a nitric oxide (NO) releaser and permeation supporter.*
In addition to supporting the absorption of C-BOL's entire cast of ingredients, the nitrate moiety of Creatine Nitrate increases the water-solubility of creatine.* More widely known is the fact that nitrate indirectly releases NO into your tissues, thereby expanding the whole-body NO reservoir, or pool.* This leads to more of the body-building benefits attributed to NO, including but not limited to*:
  • Vasodilation*: In the presence of NO, blood vessels relax (vasodilation). This allows them to open up wider and blood to flow more easily.*
  • Nutrient uptake by muscle cells*: Supports greater muscle volumization and hypertrophy.*
  • Muscle contractile performance*: Lift more weight for more reps.*
  • Muscle protein synthesis and satellite cell activation*: Both are essential for building bigger muscles.
  • Retention of excess water and sodium*: When too much water and sodium accumulate in the extracellular space, muscle anabolic signals are weakened (anti-anabolic) leading to muscle atrophy and producing a smooth, "bloated" look (loss of muscle definition). Supplements that reduce the retention of excess sodium and water tend to promote muscle anabolism and hardness, sometimes dramatically so.*
Creatine Nitrate: "Muscle & Flow"
The benefits of C-BOL™ may be loosely classified under the headings "Muscle" and "Flow". "Muscle" refers to the muscle size, speed, strength, power, endurance and other performance-related effects.* "Flow" refers to the vascular effects of C-BOL™: vasodilation, blood flow (contributes to the pump) and muscle nutrient delivery and uptake.* Nitric oxide synthase (NOS) is the family of enzymes responsible for converting last-generation NO precursors like arginine and citrulline into NO. Creatine Nitrate, in contrast, is not dependent on NOS. This offers a number of important advantages when it comes to increasing your whole-body NO pool. Besides being a vasodilator and regulator of muscle blood flow, NO affects nitrogen retention and protein synthesis and the excretion of excess water and sodium (see bullet points above). Amino acids and other nutrients are carried to your muscles by the bloodstream. If blood vessels are dilated, such as by a Creatine-Nitrate-induced increase in the NO pool, blood will flow more easily.* This means that nutrients may be transported to your muscles faster.* All of this bodes well for body-building athletes in search of greater muscle mass and hardness.*
True Pumping Effects from C-BOL™*
C-BOL™ supports you from experiencing hollow pumps in several ways.* Many pre-training formulas and other creatine-containing supplements cause generalized water retention, including in the extracellular space.* This is a suspected cause of hollow pumps.* Creatine Nitrate's vasodilating properties, in contrast, enable C-BOL™ to support a true pumping effect by opening up blood vessels and encouraging faster delivery of blood to exercising muscle tissue.* This is essentially how a pump takes place. Indeed, theoretically the faster blood accumulates in your muscles, the bigger the pump and the bigger the gains.*
Further amplifying the true pumping effect of Creatine Nitrate is a supporting cast of highly pure and concentrated nutrients intended to support NO and extend its body-building benefits over time.* We take a closer look at the ingredients in the C-BOL™ formula below:

Creatate™: Many companies sell supplements containing a unique blend of two or more types of creatine. However, as I stated before in my review of ThermoLife's new protein, VASOLATE™, uniqueness without muscle building purpose is just window dressing. Like VASOLATE™, C-BOL™ had to pass through ThermoLife's rigid Scientific Product Formulation process (SPF; pronounced "Spif") before getting placed on the shelf. During this process ThermoLife scientists determined that by strategically placing Creatine Nitrate alongside Anhydrous Creatine and Creatine Hydrochloride (HCl), they could give users an experience characterized by increases in phosphocreatine and ATP resynthesis, postponing of muscle contractile fatigue, increases in lifting strength and endurance, and greater lean (fat free) body mass.* Orotic Acid: One of the most overlooked and underutilized body building ingredients, Orotic Acid promotes growth from at least three biochemical angles, including the stimulation of glycogen synthesis (glycoanabolic effects), and the synthesis of RNA and DNA.*
Gluconated Magnesium: Recent studies have suggested this form of magnesium to have greater bioavailability than many other forms.* It is included in the C-BOL™ formula to promote optimal muscle contractile performance, promote protein synthesis, support vasodilation and reduce muscle cramping during and after training.*
N-Acetyl-Cysteine: With N-Acetyl-Cysteine- (NAC), NAC offers superior cell membrane permeability.* It is included in C-BOL™ to increase antioxidant status and reduce NO tolerance.* NAC also helps fight muscle fatigue and has anti-catabolic potential.*
Vitamin C: Vitamin C is included in C-BOL™ to support the NO molecule from destruction, thereby further extending the lifetime of its effects.*
Other Actives: Thiamine, Niacinamide, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12. These ingredients support NO production via assorted enzymatic and non-enzymatic pathways.*
Extended "Flow" (NO Activity)*
One of the problems with NO is that it has a very short lifespan in the body. In a matter of few seconds it can be gone without a trace. A pump, on the other hand, must be sustained for many minutes if not hours in order to bring about those biochemical conditions required to stimulate muscle hypertrophy.* C-BOL™ resolves this dilemma once and for all by extending the duration of NO action ("flow") in your body.*
Here's how it works. Like Leucine Nitrate in VASOLATE™, upon entering the body, the nitrate moiety of Creatine Nitrate can circulate for several hours.* As it does so, it can be reduced to nitrite and ultimately generate NO.* It is in this way that C-BOL™ expands and sustains the whole-body NO pool, thereby encouraging the induction of greater muscle mass and performance.* Furthermore, whereas nitrate use in the medical field has been associated with the development of nitrate tolerance, C-BOL has been formulated to avoid this problem with the addition of NAC-Amide, Vitamin C and other strategically-placed ingredients that support optimal levels of NO from destruction and otherwise extend its residence time in the body.*
The New Scale and Scope of Mass
The Hollow Pump Syndrome is all too common. After years of scientific trial and error, it is now avoidable. The solution is ThermoLife’s new C-BOL™, ThermoLife's first vasodianabolic mass-performance creatine formula.* ThermoLife is the source of high-end body-building ingredients and formulas in the industry. Experience C-BOL™ for yourself. ThermoLife International, Dedicated to Sports Nutrition ThermoLife International is a company dedicated to bringing you real products that work.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
It's pretty obvious with all these post but def monohydrate.. No need to get fancy with it.. Yull get awesome results with jus plain mono.. prima force sells a kilo of it for like 20 bucks

Mmyamahar6

Awards
Besides the prima force is there any other monohydrate that is inexpensive and doesn't taste and feel like your drinking sand. I bought two bottles of gat's mono and it doesn't desolve wtf they arnt all like this are they

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Besides the prima force is there any other monohydrate that is inexpensive and doesn't taste and feel like your drinking sand. I bought two bottles of gat's mono and it doesn't desolve wtf they arnt all like this are they
Ive really never had a problem with monohydrate dissolving... buy some nutraplanet monohydrate or a reputable company like ON or AIsports.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established

cg123

Awards
I took kre alk. Didn't do much. Then I took creature which is a blend and it seemed good. But my question is. Right once u get off mono hydrate doesn't most of the look and gains go away?

Mmyamahar6

Awards
I felt like I lost alot but when I took time off it, it was because I got sick and didnt eat alot so that could have been a factor also

The Cold

Awards
I love Nutra's Di Creatine Malate. It's cheap, causes me very little bloat, and I only dose about 3 grams a day.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
The "best brand" or the "best type" What do you mean? Like company or creatine monohydrate compared to other types?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Any German monohydrate or Universal Storm...

:thumbsup:

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Standard Creatine Monohydrate.

Pay for exactly what you get.
It is WELL supported and documented--not by bro science, but by peer reviewed scientific journals.

Again--Creatine Monohydrate. 5G per scoop. Very affordable stuff.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
mono, creapure or mcc.....do people think that buying expensive creatine works better?

andy148lbs

Awards
A recent double-blind, placebo-controlled study found that, after three months of creatine use, test subjects showed no significant increase in body water. In fact, the creatine group showed greater gains in total body mass and fat-free mass. Best of all, this recent study employed the latest in body composition measurements-deuterated water isotopic analysis which utilizes a non-radioactive “tracer”. Now it is possible that some inferior-grade creatine may actually promote water gain that results in a soft, puffy look. However, this can be due to several reasons. One, it may not be due to the creatine, but excess sodium. When cheaply manufactured, excess sodium remains in the finished product.

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
No one actually has said what it does. From real world experience, I'll tell you that the best benefit you'll get from creatine is lifting endurance. No, it doesn't magically add muscle and no it doesn't turn you into superman. What it does do is enable you to push out those one or two reps past where you think you have to stop. Remember this, because you will only see real benefits if you have the adequate intensity in the gym.

dsm2evo

dsm2evo

Awards
Creatine nitrate is way better than mono but hard to find at some points. It helps putting more muscle in my experience but with mono is like dbol just water gain.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Can't go wrong with the mono. Studies show the stuff works. It does the job. Keep it smart and simple. Creatine Mono to load you up

d1sc1ple

Awards
CreaPure!! Creatine Mono is the most studied supplement with the most solid results and it is super cheap!

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
i like musclepharms creatine personally, up at the top

Mmyamahar6

Awards
I heard costco just started stocking creatine made by cyto sport has anyone tried this their selling it for around fifteen dollars

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
I have said it once, will say it again.
Creatine Monohydrate is the most researched and well documented supplement, IT WORKS.

All the other creatines, well they do not have the research supporting them at this time. A quick search on Pub Med will reveal the studies of Creatine Monohydrate.

$$$ Why pay extra money for creatine supplements that are marketed as "better" yet lack any scientific standing?
Stick with Monohydrate, plain old mono. It is dirt cheap and works.

Mmyamahar6

Awards
It is mono I was just wondering if anyone had tried it